• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She caught me!

• Thread startercpieater
  • Start date
Damn you are one fine lady. Good for you. tell him that he should be careful what he wished for. I wanted my wife to have a bi experience and now I'm Cucked by women.

Thanks G This Is So Fucking Hot

Tell you what lady you have made a total basket case out of me. Hard cock aching balls and watering mouth, fuck I love it. I am not a sub wimp and I am very well endowed but it tears my ass up for my ladies to get laid. The fact that you got you some black dick to start with is sooooo hot. I bet the black man was totally awed when you ask him for a quickie. I know I would have been. Your hubby will be all right as he will throughly enjoy his new place. You are a true hot wife now and you will be wanting copious amounts of fresh and new cocks and you should. So by all means fuck every man you want too. You will not have to put up with little dicks any more and no woman should have to. Hubby will be craving hot creampies from now on and his reward will be licking your fresh fucked pussy dry of all that cum those men will be shooting deep in your hot little cunt. Oh creampies are so good and it is a just reward plus think of all the men you are going to be making so fucking happy. Is this not great? You need to fuck some of his friends and maybe his boss if they are well hung. Dont give that pussy to any one with a cigarette peter anymore for the choice is yours.Thanks for the hot pussy shots and please keep them coming. Thanks for your side for it is so sexy to hear the hot wifes side. I am going to close my eyes and dream of one of your creampies for you have made me so hot if there was a creampied pussy in front of me right now I think I would pay to eat it. Best Wishes and Thanks :eek: :p :p :p okdeacon

Just live with it

if your dick is small just live with the fact that a woman needs a real cock and you need to just learn to suck cocks for her to get them ready to use her and let them move in to there new house.

She is out of control!

Or maybe I should say she is taking control. She said I had to write and tell you guys what happened last night or she would when she got home and I would be punished. I feel like I already am - she never took this thing off my dick -and I'M SO HORNY I could scream! I usually beat off 4-5 times a day now I don't know when she is going to let me! Anyway it seems they went to a bar to talk and get something to eat - but her girlfriend had called her boyfriend to meet there without telling my girl -she has never met him before. While they were talking, he was in the next booth listening. My girl was saying how sore her pussy was and all and if she got any more cock it would have to be in her ass - well to make along story short, she ended up going out to his van - bending over the back seat and taking it up her ass while her girlfriend watched from the front seat!!! She told me all this while sitting on my face and having me tongue her ass, which was flooded with his cum. She says that's all I'm going to get to do is lick her for now - and maybe for good -she hasn't decided. She says I am going to have to agree to alot of new things or she is just going to leave and find a real man to take care of her. I told her I would do whatever she wanted. She laughed and said -I know you will little man! She said she had to get a few things before she came home tonight - I'm afraid she is probably getting another creampie like last night. She said we are going to need to get a digital camera this weekend and that will help keep me occupied while she's busy getting fucked! What have I started? I had no idea she would jump on this with such enthusiasm! I think she may be coming home now - more later:confused:

Oh I forgot

I'm so confused about all this - she left another pic to post and I better do it-or she will get mad - said she really likes the idea of getting guys hot...

sexy lady

your man has a tiny dick and he should be thankful he even gets to see pics of a gorgeous woman like yourself. you deserve whatever you desire and he should do his best to help you accomplish that.

how long did you put up with his little pecker?

thanks for the naughty thread.

all hail the new cuckoldress

love your pics and your hot attitude hon !!!! he'll make a great cuck for you lol

Hot "G" since you took over I have been spending the whole time in a constant eleavator ride. to say I have been leaking would be like calling the TVA a pool company. You keep enjoying yourself!

I Simply Cant Stand This

But by all means keep it coming for I like my hard dick and aching balls. I have not been able to think of anything but a fresh giant creampie since I heard about this hot assed woman. Shit is this sweet torture or not? Thanks little lady you are one hot pussied little fox and all of us men are drooling over the thought of getting a that pussy of yours:eek: :p I have a feeling that you might have fucked someone even before you knew it would be too your husbands delight. Finding a surprise creampie in your womans fresh fucked pussy is the hottest thing in the world. Also hearing that someone got into her panties and she finally tells you much later is a close second. Wow I love this thread so get that cock you little Hot Wife and PLEASE keep us informed.:D :p okdeacon

Put me in coach !!!

cpieater said:
would love to hear more!! We are in N.C. One more pic for now - I love to hear what you would like to do with me!!!!

WOW ... what a beauty .... Where in NC ... just shout if you ever need a stand in and I'll do my best to be there :cool:

Slut Update

My GF told me to give you guys an update on our new life. I have not been in the best of moods but she said she just didn't have time right now and she has been exhausted every night wheb she comes home. It is certainly NOT what I had fantasized about!!!! She still has not unlocked me to beat off - and has required me to wear a rather large buttplug when I am not at work - she even used a ping pong paddle on me when she caught me wiithout it yesterday:( As far as herself - she has come home EVERY night with a pussy overflowing with unknown cum and demands I spend about 30 minutes cleaning her while she tells me what a wonderful time she is having and how big the men are that are using her. Her lips are starting to gape open - she tells me if I keep it up a little longer she will stroke me off but that I can't have her pussy anymore - and the sad part is I'm starting to like that idea!!!!!:eek: She was right about keeping me locked up to get me to go along with this idea - she has said she will let me watch and take pics soon which is what I am waiting for!!!!! Will post as soon as I can - She took this one of me last night and ordered me to post it for now - She said she hopes some of you will make fun of me - she certainly loves to - and says she has plans for her little locked up fag boy!:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread