• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She caught me!

• Thread startercpieater
  • Start date

cpieater

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2007
She had been making me eat her creampie for some time and enjoying it while she made fun of my little penis - then she got into my computer and found this site - left this picture taped to the screen and said post this and maybe I can finally get some real cock! Would love to hear of your responses - I don't know if she is serious - but I am nervously excited about the prospects!!!

Trying again with pic

She is lying on the bed fingering her pussy calling me a dumbass cause I can't get the pic to load

C'mon guys!

I've never seen her quite like this - she is dripping wet and said she will let me post more if she can read some good feedback -what do you think of her? ;)

I think you couldn't be more full of shit.

that's what I think.

welcome to our corner of the world

Hey there

Don't listen to the flamers. Please tell us more about your gorgeous soon to be cuckoldress. She is hot and sexy and seems like quite the tease

N

This NY Limey must be a real gentleman.
Your woman is an attractive female. The way she holds her pussy apart is inviting to dive for it and burry the lips in that honey pot.

I wouldn't think there'd be a problem getting her well fucked!

you're cucked now lol

She looks hot beautiful smile cuz shes gonna get some good cock now !!!

bet she'd like this

bet you would both love this lol

I may be in trouble

She left 2 more pics -for me to post and said when she got home there would be some surprises and some changes - she gets off work at 3 - it's nearly 6 now - things are moving so fast - I am excited -I must admit that - not sure I'm ready for what's happening -even though I don't know what that even is yet. Oh and she said I better not pull myself off before she gets home or I'll be sorry! I've been so horny all day after the way she was last night. She sat on my face till I made her cum 3 times and then said that would have to do and went to sleep. :confused: And the other thing is - who took the pictures??? She never wears hose for me! Always in sweats :confused:

cpieater

That is some prime pussy and let me tell you she can have and get all the dick she wants. Tell her she gave me an instant hard on and its not going down. I hope she brings you home a creampie. Looks like you may have been cucked already without you knowing it. She could sure make a hot assed HOT WIFE. Hey I will lick it for her if you you dont wish too.:p :p :p :eek: okdeacon

cpieater said:
I've never seen her quite like this - she is dripping wet and said she will let me post more if she can read some good feedback -what do you think of her? ;)
I think she should fuck anyone and everyone you know. Humiliating you would be fun. I think having you sitting on a chair in a room where she is sucking off your neighbors, or having cocks waiting in line to dump their load in her ass and cunt all while you are sitting their naked and unable to touch your own little cock would make her day. Particularly if she were to invite them in to look at you and laugh. I think she should get one or two lovers to shove their cocks in your face so you can see and taste what a real cock is all about. Then before you can actually accomplish anything, have her take two or three at one time. Just imagine her ass filled, her pussy overflowing, all while you can see her smile with joy around a set of balls bigger than your entire package as she deep throats another cock.

She looks like the kind of slut that would make an excellent party fuck while you were just the servant. Does she do women too or is cock all she wants? I would love to see her eating some fresh fucked pussy. yep, she looks like the perfect sex slave/slut.

Hi Guys!

This is G - little man's SO - He is "tied up" at the moment:D He just had no idea what I planned for him after I saw what he had been pulling his little pud over - I figured if this is what gets him going - give it to him Right? Time for me to relieve this yearning for some man cock that I 've had ever since I've been with him! I'm going to give him what he wanted - just not the way he was dreaming of!!!! :) I have a friend who has been cucking her man for a couple of years and I WAS JEALOUS! He had no idea... anyway she gave me alot of ideas which I had been resisting until I looked into his computer. She offered me the loan of a cb3000 today - and we got online and ordered one for him at her house. There is a beautiful black man where I work that has been hot for my ass for weeks - this afternoon right before leaving I asked him if we could get together for a quickie - he said he wanted to take longer than that so we went to a motel and he literally fucked me till I had to beg him to stop!!! My pussy was raw!!!! Went over to my girlfriend's house - told her about my experience - she was very excited for me - and showed me how to install the cock device or whatever it is. Came home and told him to lie on the floor in the living room - that I had something he would LOVE! As I lowered my raw pussyonto his face he was stunned - "You've been with someone else!" Duh! Have you ever made my pussy look like that? I don't think so! Now SUCK! His little thing was real hard ( going to post a pic of it later so you will see what I mean) but I slapped it around enough to get him down enough to get the thing on him then I just enjoyed his soothing tongue on my open gash ( that's exactly what it felt like!!!!) He's not real happy with the sudden change of events but he doesn't know the half of it YET!! - more to cum maybe later tonight but I might go out - My ass isn't raw! And I need some dinner,:D cuckie has already been fed -once-anyway! I 'm having the time of my life!!! Thank you guys for the nice comments - would love to hear more!! We are in N.C. One more pic for now - I love to hear what you would like to do with me!!!!

Thanks

Okierider -you silver tongued devil you! I LOVED your ideas!!!!!!!

Not Bi

Oh and BTW - Only Men! Not Bi!!!!

Sure hope you'll continue to keep us informed. I wish I had woman whom was a hot as you. Your hot hot hot. He's a lucky guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
He begged me Not to do this!

Which is one reason I am! I wanted you guys to see what I have been putting up with for 3 long years! He said it was one thing for me to make fun of him -but not to put this pic up for everyone... my girlfriend says the longer I keep him locked up the more accepting of all this he will be - is that right? This is just TOO COOL!!!!!! I don't have to deal with his little worm needing attention and I can have satisfying sex again!!!! I'm loving this!! My girlfriend are going to get something to eat and talk more - ahhhh he's wimpering that this isn't what he had in mind - I FEEL LIKE A NEW WOMAN! and right now it's all about me!!! If I've got the energy I'll post more when I get back - but damn I was worn out this afternoon - IT FELT SO GOOD! I told little man he could sit and read what you guys think of him and his new girlfriend - hope you have alot to say to him - I don't think he will be posting - but he might surprise me!:)

I'm not neccessarily short but I love to serve. I am very submissive as a lover. While he might feel overwhelmed by getting what he wanted so fast. He will actually find that You're getting what YOU want. And if momma ain't happy, then ain't nobody happy. And what your doing is very very exciting.

u go girl

ha ha ha got your wish eh cuckie ?

What a snatch thanks 4 the pics more please. Ah look a whinner

Users who are viewing this thread