• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she cucked me a again

white druid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
After a night out with the girls wife called her stud and went over to his place for a good fuck. when she was ready to come home she called me and I went to pick her up. We got back home and and got to bed andshe told me she went down on his big cock and sucked him hard and then he went down and ate her pussy till she was nice and wet and wanting for his cock. He kissed his way back up and she looked between her legs and saw his hard big cock swaying near her pussy. She said she felt it pulse as he slowly pushed it into her tight pussy. He worked his cock in and out then she road him and then he fucked her doggy and that is when he came in her filling her with hot cum. she was strocking me as she told me this and then told me she wanted her pussy eaten and said for me to go down and taste J....... cum and make her cum. I licked her pussy but she wanted me to stick my tougue into her pussy and fuck her with it. I did ,what a turn on for me. I then worked my way up her body after I had maded her cum and slide my cock into her tight pussy. She was tight from her orgasem but as her begain to relax I noticed and told her she seemed a little looser from the fucking he gave her.

Attachments

• DSC_0038.jpg
    DSC_0038.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 705
Cool

Druid this is very hot. You got yourself a mighty fine Hot Wife there my man. I bet she wont even have to ask you to eat her next creampie :eek::p:D . RIGHT? You two have fun for thats what its all about and again she is extra fine. She does need more that one man so she can have a menu of cocks. There are a lot of big ones out there and all she has to do is check some out. If they dont measure up then they dont get any of her sweet pussy. Wishing her rolled back eyes and you large creampies. :p okdeacon

Good show, wished I had watched it, are you selling tickets or just putting it on the internet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back