• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she is a hottie

IhaveaHotwife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2020
she has got gorgeous legs and thighs, if you agree with me let me know your apreciation with your comments... she loves to tease.

20150815_172609.jpg 20150901_121137-1.jpg 20150901_121449-1.jpg 20150901_141256-1.jpg 20150901_142601.jpg IMG_8846 copia (2).jpg IMG_8912 copia (2).jpg IMG_8927 copia (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Mica, rjthree, PSUNut69 and 6 others
Totally agree

Reactions: IhaveaHotwife
Javgood said:
Totally agree
She is curious and wanna know where you want to put your hands and what would you like to do with her thighs... ;)

• Love
Reactions: halhumphries
from the knee up the inside of her gorgeous thigh, slowing moving up under her skirt. The further up I go, the more she spreads her legs

sc_david said:
from the knee up the inside of her gorgeous thigh, slowing moving up under her skirt. The further up I go, the more she spreads her legs
wondering what that naughty pushing hand is gonna do between her thighs then...

IhaveaHotwife said:
she has got gorgeous legs and thighs, if you agree with me let me know your apreciation with your comments... she loves to tease.

20150815_172609.jpg 20150901_121137-1.jpg 20150901_121449-1.jpg 20150901_141256-1.jpg 20150901_142601.jpg IMG_8846 copia (2).jpg IMG_8912 copia (2).jpg IMG_8927 copia (2).jpg
Perfect thighs to be felt up in public

Reactions: Mica and IhaveaHotwife
IhaveaHotwife said:

Amazingly smooth thighs... Perfect legs...

Indiadominantbull said:
Amazingly smooth thighs... Perfect legs...
Legs for legs lovers;)

Reactions: Indiadominantbull
IhaveaHotwife said:
Legs for legs lovers;)
Tell us more... Is she shared?? Any Fantasies??

Indiadominantbull said:
Tell us more... Is she shared?? Any Fantasies??
She is not to be shared, but we love reading comments and fantasies about her sexy body.

IhaveaHotwife said:
She is not to be shared, but we love reading comments and fantasies about her sexy body.
She is definitely to be shared. Such a body.

Indiadominantbull said:
She is definitely to be shared. Such a body.
I do understand your point

Reactions: Indiadominantbull
Amazing legs to please and tease! Slender, soft, smooth, and perfectly toned.
I would love to give her a foot massage, emphasizing each shape, line, and curve, when she's wearing a short slit dresse... so I can see her panties, getting closer with my hands and fingers, but not touching them till she asks for...

surealistix said:
Amazing legs to please and tease! Slender, soft, smooth, and perfectly toned.
I would love to give her a foot massage, emphasizing each shape, line, and curve, when she's wearing a short slit dresse... so I can see her panties, getting closer with my hands and fingers, but not touching them till she asks for...
She would surely love your attentions. At that point she is already wet, tries to resist and stop your hands but on another side she wouldn't. And, don't forget that she is a moaner.

Very sexy lady. She deserves a BBC

indiana hubby said:
Very sexy lady. She deserves a BBC
Never experienced though

IhaveaHotwife said:
She would surely love your attentions. At that point she is already wet, tries to resist and stop your hands but on another side she wouldn't. And, don't forget that she is a moaner.
Then, I’ll try to "accidentally" touch a wet spot on her panties and see how she is responding.
If she slightly moans, and uncontrollably spreads her beautiful legs wider, would you let another man feel your wife's cunt?

surealistix said:
Then, I’ll try to "accidentally" touch a wet spot on her panties and see how she is responding.
If she slightly moans, and uncontrollably spreads her beautiful legs wider, would you let another man feel your wife's cunt?
I assume I can't deny her to try. If she allows your finger in... then the decision is taken. Only fingers for now.

IhaveaHotwife said:
I assume I can't deny her to try. If she allows your finger in... then the decision is taken. Only fingers for now.
She loves feeling hands caressing her thighs

• Love
Reactions: Billgreece
IhaveaHotwife said:
Oh, let's start slowly... I'd like to move my finger up and down between her wet lips when her panties are still on.
rubbing across her clit with my fingertip, circling it gently. Then, feel my finger brushed against her silky pussy hairs... Or she's completely shaved?

Users who are viewing this thread