• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she is a hottie

IhaveaHotwife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
she has got gorgeous legs and thighs, if you agree with me let me know your apreciation with your comments... she loves to tease.

20150815_172609.jpg 20150901_121137-1.jpg 20150901_121449-1.jpg 20150901_141256-1.jpg 20150901_142601.jpg IMG_8846 copia (2).jpg IMG_8912 copia (2).jpg IMG_8927 copia (2).jpg

from the knee up the inside of her gorgeous thigh, slowing moving up under her skirt. The further up I go, the more she spreads her legs

Amazing legs to please and tease! Slender, soft, smooth, and perfectly toned.
I would love to give her a foot massage, emphasizing each shape, line, and curve, when she's wearing a short slit dresse... so I can see her panties, getting closer with my hands and fingers, but not touching them till she asks for...

Amazing legs to please and tease! Slender, soft, smooth, and perfectly toned.
I would love to give her a foot massage, emphasizing each shape, line, and curve, when she's wearing a short slit dresse... so I can see her panties, getting closer with my hands and fingers, but not touching them till she asks for...
She would surely love your attentions. At that point she is already wet, tries to resist and stop your hands but on another side she wouldn't. And, don't forget that she is a moaner.

She would surely love your attentions. At that point she is already wet, tries to resist and stop your hands but on another side she wouldn't. And, don't forget that she is a moaner.
Then, I’ll try to "accidentally" touch a wet spot on her panties and see how she is responding.
If she slightly moans, and uncontrollably spreads her beautiful legs wider, would you let another man feel your wife's cunt?

Then, I’ll try to "accidentally" touch a wet spot on her panties and see how she is responding.
If she slightly moans, and uncontrollably spreads her beautiful legs wider, would you let another man feel your wife's cunt?
I assume I can't deny her to try. If she allows your finger in... then the decision is taken. Only fingers for now.

I assume I can't deny her to try. If she allows your finger in... then the decision is taken. Only fingers for now.
Oh, let's start slowly... I'd like to move my finger up and down between her wet lips when her panties are still on.
rubbing across her clit with my fingertip, circling it gently. Then, feel my finger brushed against her silky pussy hairs... Or she's completely shaved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back