• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she is fucking other men

boomshakk said:
shes delicious...lovely proportions, bursting out the seams...love the union jack panties...;)
has any one hand a wank over her yet

I Love It

turfland said:
has any one had a wank over her yet let me know
Yes and I had to do it again when you posted the new photo showing more of the pink panties with her legs open just a little more. Thanks I just couldn't help it:p :p :p okdeacon

oh yes!

your wife is one KNOCKOUT slut!! Gorgeous!! This hung nasty WM would LOVE to fuck that married pussy!

wow

clonedog699 said:
By the way, if you haven't tried it yet, a golden shower and creampie combination is awesome. My g/f gave me one of those right after taking on three guys at her sales meeting! YUMMY!

sounds farking hot! any mire details??

okdeacon said:
Yes and I had to do it again when you posted the new photo showing more of the pink panties with her legs open just a little more. Thanks I just couldn't help it:p :p :p okdeacon
the pink panties are union jack panties she is from the uk.

Turfland

turfland said:
I am going to post video soon
We are waiting and panting. I have been out of town and while I was gone you deleted MY Pink Panty Covered Pussy shot with her legs spread. Was hoping you would post same close up. Panties that are thin and shine are the hardon makers. Just my taste and I for sure thank you for any photos that you share with us. Any cum soaked panties? Have fun. Thanks okdeacon video will be so hot:eek: :p :D

ch1 said:
I just exploded looking at her, especially pic 2
she is out on the town with the girls to knight i will wait and see what happens.

Ellington333

Yes I'd Fuck And Cum In The Slut With My Big Thick Nigger Cock While You Watched And Beat Your Little Meat Listening To Her Squeal Like A Pig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back