She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, as usual, I have been keeping up with your experiences but choose not to comment much. It is good that you are happy and enjoying the current status of your marriage and life. Since I am not far in age behind you and Sue, I am encouraged and impressed by Sue's libido. I only hope my own wife is still going as strongly in a few years!

My only issue with everything is all the label stuff. Trying to behave inside someone's definition of a label is a fool's errand. Worry less about labels. They are subjective and no one will ever agree on a single definition. If you and Sue are happy, then little else matters. Let others call it whatever they want.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Steve,
Hope the weekend went well? No skiing accidents?
We got about 2 inches of rain here.
Could you give us an update or a short overview of how things went?
Digger

Well, we managed to get through most of Saturday without rain - started to drizzle more heavily just as we were leaving - but forecasts were to turn colder so we were hoping. Sunday was a bit depressing but we got out early and skiied from 8:45am till just after noon when it really started to rain harder (the upper mountain wasn't quite so bad) and we called it a day. It was nice spending 2 nights with him - great to share a beer with your son after a good day of skiing. I was home by about 6pm in time for dinner and to spend some time with Sue. The bad part is that this rain and weather really puts the kibosh on more skiing. We need some cold weather and some real snow, not the man-made stuff.

But I'm sure that isn't what everyone here wants to hear about. She did tell me some details - that she arrived at Pauls well in time for dinner and she said she stayed until well after midnight but then did come home so that she could sleep in and actually she said our daughter woke her up on Saturday morning. Regarding Friday night, last night when we get to relaxing upstairs she told me more about it. She said that it had been a long time since she's been to his place and that she loved doing what she's always done with him, go in and get undressed/changed when she first gets there. She told me how it turns her on so much.

Jax - her libido surprises me equally. But I also think that us "amping up" the sex stuff in recent years has done a lot for her. However, libido doesn't always make up for age and she told me that sometimes one of the reasons she doesn't want me to go down on her is that she and Paul use some lubricant sometimes - she said it's sometimes for their second time but also, more often, when she lets him have her in the morning. At the same time - I've still seen (and felt) her squirt at times - less frequently but she still at times when she really cums hard - she still releases a lot of her own wetness. I giggled and joked back with her "doesn't he cum enough in you" and she laughed back and said he does but that only works if they go for seconds right away.

Anyway- she told me that they had sex twice, actually she did say they made-love twice before she left. I asked her if she liked that - making-love with him instead of "just fucking". She giggled and said I was silly that it's just how she describes it when it's more tender and caring instead of more physical "like we were up in Vermont". And she slid up next to me and said "besides, you love knowing how I am with him, don't you...." and she reached over an felt my hard cock. I moaned back at her and told her yes.

She didn't tell me many details other than that she ".... really needed it...." and that she liked being at his place again, that it made her feel different than when they are at our house. I told her that she had said she wanted to see him one other day starting soon and I told her that we could talk about how to work that out. She did tell me that she had really "cum hard" with him and she teased that he actually came in her doggy-style the first time and how intense it felt to feel him pulling her hips back hard. I moaned a bit and she told me I could - no - should masturbate if I wanted to. I took my cock out and she smiled as she watched me and she told me she was still a little horny too. As I stroked away she whispered in my ear "want to trade?". I had no idea what she was talking about until she said "I'll finish you when you're just about ready and then you can take care of me". I groaned back a definite "yeah sure!" and when I did she kind of sat up and started to tease me to get me off quicker. "come on baby - let me see you cum for me" "mmmmm - I do love seeing your big hard cock" "let me see you cum while you think about me and Paul" and then she started in with what I knew would push me over the edge "he cums a lot baby...." and other stuff to where I think I heard her tell me "how good if feels when he does" that I started to grunt and moan. She pulled my hand away and watched my cock bobbing away for a moment. I was actually scared for a moment she was going to ruin my orgasm - but instead - a moment later I felt her hand at the base of my cock and then - my god - it was like heaven!!!! I felt her velvety mouth engulf my hard cock - first her tongue swirled around the head and before I could gasp out loud she sucked it in as far as she could. One hand under my balls and the other stroking the bottom half of my cock as she continued swirling around the head. Just a few moments later I thrust upwards and I felt her stroke me hard and I let loose. Just as with her, 2 days of exercise really get my juices going too. She coughed for a second as I continued spurting in her mouth. As the moment passed her hands felt amazing - her tongue was just perfect, gently caressing my cockhead but not too much. Her hand still stroking and then - that amazing finger of hers from way down below. She sucked her mouth off of my cock with a huge smile on her face and she slid up the bed to me.

I know it may sound weird or whatever, but sharing that next kiss with me like we've done for so many Wednesday nights is a moment that I really have come to love sharing with her. The feeling of her soft lips on mine and then as they part and our tongues meet - hers coated with my semen - it's something I can't even describe. As we french kiss for a few moments our tongues play together and she slowly gives me most/all of my cum. We both always swallow as we end our kiss. It's just a really close moment for us that we hug and hold each other together afterwards.

But last night had a twist - as our hug ended she smiled and looked at me and said "want to trade?". I wasn't sure exactly what she meant so I asked and she smiled and as she lay next to me she pulled up the front of her night-shirt to reveal that she had no panties on. She pulled her knees up a bit and told me "go and watch me" and a second later she said "when I'm ready - can you do that for me too.... you know.... go down there and help me at the end?". I looked at her with the most love I could possibly share and said "of course baby, anything....".

She lay there for a few moments and I watched her masturbate. My god - I hadn't been this close to her when she was playing with herself in a long time. She told me as she started rubbing herself and starting to probe one finger inside her pussy that she was still horny and had missed "the overnight" with Paul. One finger became two fingers and then three as she told me how she loved "feeling my pussy" and how horny she was. Indeed her fingers were glistening wet after just a few moments and I realized she wasn't going to be taking a long time. I had thought when she said I'd get to watch her that maybe she'd want me to get a toy out or something lke that but instead she told me as her breathing got more and more heated - that "I'm almost there...." and that "I want to feel your mouth and tongue and fingers baby....".... and then she said it "... but not your cock baby..... " and an "okay?" that sort of faded into a moan. It wasnt more than a few minutes after that when she pulled her knees back and I watched her go at her pussy with both hands. Wow!!!! I hadn't seen her like this in a while and all she could do was either moan or manage to say "...ohhh god.... soooo horny....". A moment after that she managed to say "come on baby" and that was all I needed to hear. My fingers replaced hers now pulling her open revealing the wet pink inside of her pussy - and it spasming as I began to touch her clit and rub up and down the sides.

She's shown me some things that Paul has started to do with her - one of the things she's mentioned is that he massages or plays with or pulls at the sides of her pussy when he's in her. I've watched him do this for a while now and have always seen how Sue pretty much gushes when he does it. This was my turn. With one finger in her, I took my other hand and with my fingers in a V from the bottom of her pussy I started to play with the sides just outside her labia - massaging and spreading her open from there. My god - she screamed out loud as I started and I could literally feel her wetness seeping out as I rubbed at the sides. No wonder how he's gotten her to scream as she does. I could actually feel it as I began to rub her more. A moment later I leaned in and with the other fingers still in motion - I gently sucked and licked at her clit and she literally exploded a moment later. A loud squeal from her and a gush of liquid came forth drenching my fingers and my tongue and lips still on her ******* pussy. Her hand went to the back of my head making no mistake she wanted me to continue. She shook beneath me and thrashed back and forth for a moment until she let out a final gasp and she literally collapsed back into the bad. As she lay there catching her breath I eased up on my attention to her pussy and pulled my fingers out of her but she didn't push me away and she didn't pull her legs together. She ran her hand through my hair and said "oooh - that feels wonderful" - instead of continuing to really lick her deeply and coordinating with my fingers, as she lay there this time she let me continue to gently lick at her. Her knees were still up and when she felt I wasn't being too aggressive she really relaxed and let me lick her for another few minutes. I told her I loved how she felt when she cums. She smiled and hugged me.

Reactions: Wannabe93066, artman, grady4u and 1 other person
Actually Steve, it sounds quite real when you do report on the 'other stuff' and is a reminder that you really are a regular guy who has a normal existence albeit a guy who is following an extraordinary life style. I have read your posts from Day 1 (indeed, dare I admit, have copied and massaged your reports into a pseudo novel that to-date shows no signs of ending!). Your occasional mentions of family events, even obliquely, is a necessary foil to remind us all that life goes on regardless. Keep doing what you're doing.

Reactions: dutch12
I just had to add that this all felt just perfect. I omitted that of course she'd texted me and we'd talked - in a bit of 'code' if you will that she'd had a wonderful time on Friday night. She joked with me that I should be quiet if I was going to masturbate while our son was asleep in the next bed.

Thanks Curt - I find it weird to share personal family type of details - more out of a privacy sense that I am cautious. But yes, there is more to our lives than just Sue and Paul. As I've said a lot of times - overall, they don't spend that much time together.

It's definitely working for you at the moment isn't it Steve. With your current desire for denial this is like having your cake and eating it too (no pun intended). You may just have benefitted there from Sue's residual horniness, having missed her morning session, but it all counts to a great weekend overall. I'll wager it even made up for the poor snow!

Peak - yes - it's crazy but it is (so far) definitely how I've wanted to feel. It was really unexpected that she was going to suck me at the end but it felt so wonderful to release in her mouth like that. I think she is really starting to understand how to best handle (okay - manipulate) me to keep me satisfied. I am sure she quite well knew how I would feel when I got home and it was wonderful for her to do that for me as she surely didn't have to.

And I will share that it is quite erotic to be learning new things (or putting them to use) from Paul - something I didn't think would happen. But it does explain some of how he gets her to cum like she does. I actually did some reading online today and I learned that the new findings are that a woman's clitoris isn't just the nub at the top of her pussy - but it actually extends down both sides of it. I mean I always knew she responded to penetration/intercourse - and this sort of explains it if the sides of her pussy are also involved. And to be honest - it sort of explains to me in a way why she doesn't want me in her - my cock is quite a bit thicker than Paul's at the base - I can now see how she could say what she has been about having sex with me being distracting from Paul.

Reactions: Wannabe93066
I remember reading something similar Steve. I seems that the nerves from the head of the penis which run down it then around the prostate before making their way to the spine and similar to the nerves that run from the clitoris, around the vagina and inside back the same way. Except that in women the pattern varies woman to woman. Like fingerprints. In some the nerves run closer to the back of the vagina and close to the wall it shares with the rectum, which may explain why some can have 'anal orgasms' if treated in the right way. Also why some have vaginal orgasms and some don't with different depths of penetration. That, and women's nerves are far more sensitive than in men. Incidentally, this is also why men lose (or partially lose) the feeling of orgasm if the prostate is removed. All the nerves run round the outside of it and are easily damaged or cancer affected. So we know we are all different sexually but women are more different than men.

By the way, I wouldn't use the word manipulation unless Sue was doing what she does cynically to keep you sweet while she gets off elsewhere. It seems to me so far she is genuine in what she is doing with you, and there seems nothing faked about her own orgasm with you. Just two people currently very much on the same page.

STB: When I wrote last week I was not trying to be mean or negative about Sue. I was trying to point out how Sue has learned over the course of your experience, to make things more enjoyable for you, while upping your cuckold angst. She has become a master manipulator - but in a good way for your experience.

I am a little nervous for you though, as with 40+ years of marraige, when my wife says something to me in quiet introspection, she means it, and woe to me if I don't listen and figure out what to do about the situation.

I congragulate the two of you for having such great communication about this whole affair. I wish you both the best for success, for now, and hope that you both get what you want out of this experience. I will refrain from comment in the future.

azsurfer - no need to refrain from commenting - as I said, maybe it was just an off day for me that I took things too personally.

Tomorrow is Valentines day and we are spending it together with dinner in a nice little restaurant. I have flowers and a card at the ready. I admit it's a bit odd to not be associating sex with tomorrow, but it is what it is. When we talked about dinner she simply asked/said "and that's all" in a way that made it clear that it won't be an exception, not that I expected it. I am hoping though that we'll get to cum together later tomorrow night.

I know it sounds weird, but mentally taking sex out of the picture between us is surely changing things. Maybe she's been right that we had both been having this almost obligation for sex after just so long.

Reactions: Wannabe93066, cuck husband nc and dana007
Steve,

I hope you and Sue enjoyed Valentine's Day.
I have a question. Think I read that Sue and Paul don't spend a lot of time together. Being all three of you are enjoying the new dynamic,. wouldn't it seem logical to increase the pleasures. Especially Sue's Buzz time? I know life gets in the way but..
Another question. And if this is prying, just tell me. Have your kids met Paul?

Digger

Digger - I'll answer your questions first. You are correct and as I'm about to share, it is something we discussed. She has made no secret that she wants more time with him and as she confirmed talking, while she would like a bit more time as a friend with him, she made no secret that she wants more time in bed with him. Regarding our kids, I don't believe they've ever met, but I think they know of someone by that name that their mom and dad know - but there are lots of people we talk about from work and elsewhere that they've never met. I don't believe they know him as anyone other.

Well, Valentines Day proved to be interesting. Before we'd even left to go out to dinner she came to me and said she wanted to ask me something. I was surprised but I said okay. She asked me if I am masturbating a lot - or more lately. I was surprised but didn't see a need to be dishonest and I told her that I was. She smiled and said she was just curious, that she'd been cleaning up and had noticed (she's said this before) that there were a lot of tissues in the trash and that she'd found some other stuff around. I was honest and I told her that I was horny and she said that it was good for me and that she was glad I was okay with it. I laughed and I told her that it felt like I can cum so much more - sometimes twice a day and then still be horny the next day and need to cum again. She asked me if that was okay and whether it was good and I told her honestly it was. She laughed with me and said "you're always like this you know" and when I said "huh?" she told me that every time she's done this with me before that I've always said the same thing and she shared that it turns her on that it's how my body seems to respond when we stop having sex.

The talk didn't go much beyond there but it left me feeling very, I guess, ******* after that. I didn't mind but at the same time telling her how much I masturbate seemed to make me feel aroused in a way. I felt a bit self-conscious afterwards but by the time we got to dinner all was forgotten and we really did have a romantic dinner. She liked the flower-assortment I bought - she's always said she liked a few roses and other flowers rather than just all roses. I was going to ask if Paul had done or sent her anything but then thought against that (although she did later say that she asked him to not send anything to our house - and that he'll have it at his house when she's there this weekend). But over dinner, we really talked and stared at each other and played footsie for a bit. It was kind of surreal in a way - I mean we were just super-close. Holding hands in the parking lot as we walked in. All that but knowing it wasn't going to end in intercourse for us. I can't explain it but if anything it heightened how I felt about her and I think it was the same for her. At least it was when we got back home.

There were 2 glasses of wine left for us in the byob bottle from dinner and we enjoyed them while relaxing and flipping through the TV channels. We were both pretty full from dinner but there had been enough hinting in the car on the way back that it was going to surely end as our Wednesdays do. When our wine was done we both went upstairs - "to get changed" was our reasoning but we both knew what we were really going up for. I got undressed and when I was looking for some lounge-pants to pull on she giggled and said "just take those off and come over here" referring to my underwear. I turned and pulled them down and walked over to her naked. She had taken her top off and was sitting there in her bra and still in her skirt. She again gushed how she loved seeing my "big hard cock" and she made a point of adding "that doesn't get used any more" and she reached out and held it, now fully hard, in her hand. She poked at the tip a bit and stroked it and a drop of pre-cum appeared that the rubbed into the head of my cock and underneath. I moaned out loud and she smiled and said "I want to watch you tonight". I went to sit down and she asked/told me to stay standing.

I told her as I stood there that "this is the first time I think since we've been together that we're not.... you know....." and she looked at me and said "we're not going to fuck...." and I said "yeah...". She was sitting so she was about facing my cock and she asked me to stroke it a bit as she talked. When I started to stroke it she said that she knew it was going to be the first Valentines Day in probably over 30 years that we aren't going to have sex together but she added that it was what she wanted and asked me if I was going to be okay with it. I told her I would be honest with her and I told her "I wasn't expecting it". She smiled and said she loved watching me jerk-off and she said that she liked knowing I was feeling good about it. I kept stroking and a moment later she stood up next to me. She told me to "keep going" and she unclasped her bra - and as she did she said "just watch me" - and as she bared her breasts to me she slowly and sensuously intentionally rubbed and caressed and tugged at her nipples as I watched. My cock got harder and harder and she giggled and said "you like watching...". to which I just groaned "yes" in response.

She undid her skirt and let it slowly slide over her hips and to the floor leaving her in just panties. I moaned out loud and she smiled and said she loved how it felt right then between us. My eyes followed her hands down to the waistline of her panties where she teased the heck out of me. She pulled each side down and back up - clearly reminding me she's still bare - but never showing the most intimate parts. She teased me for a bit about "maybe I'll just leave these on tonight...." and she ran her hand down inside her panties and let me watch her as she pushed her fingers inside her pussy and then pulled them back out to tease me "I'm pretty wet tonight watching you".

I hadn't masturbated standing up in a long time and it felt different and exciting. I looked down again and she giggled and said "peek a boo" as she pulled her panties away from her body - with just a glimpse below - and then let them snap back and she said "maybe not though" and she put her hand on mine on my cock and took a few strokes with me which made her say "ooh, you are sooo hard now". A moment later she said in a teasing way "maybe I'll just keep these on tonight" and she patted her pussy through her panties "and stay horny for Paul". Which made me moan out loud and I felt my body almost instinctively thrust out once or twice. She leaned over and whispered in my ear "do you like thinking about that baby ..... that it's just for Paul ....." which made me moan even louder. "Tell me about it" and she smiled and kissed me and she sat/lay back on the edge of the bed and very sexily spread her legs. I moaned out loud and told her that it was so intense seeing her like that - lying there for me but not letting me see her pussy. She hissed back that my cock was dripping and that I should "bring that to me". I went to move towards her and she smiled and said "not your cock baby...." and I understood - I gave a deep stroke and put a drop of my pre-cum on my finger and she opened her mouth and put her tongue out for me to put it on. "Mmmmm" and she had this incredibly sexy look on her face. I noticed her nipples were looking like pencil-erasers so I knew she was as turned-on as I was - she just wasn't going to let me see it. She said again how she loved seeing my 'big hard cock' and then patted her pussy and added "especially knowing it's not going in here".

I know it was a bit of the wine talking - but it was really erotic to hear her feeling so relaxed that she could talk like that. I told her she looked beautiful lying there like that and that I could see the outline of her pussy through her thin panties. She smiled and as I talked she slid her hand down again beneath her panties. Seeing the outline of her finger penetrating her pussy through her panties was amazing to see. She asked me when I'd last cum and I managed to tell her I'd been abstaining for a day already and she smiled and said "oh baby, you must really need to cum then.... especially after what you told me earlier....". I was still standing there and it was an amazing feeling to stand there and let her watch me as I looked down at her. I moaned that I was so turned on and she hissed back that she loved to see how I looked just then knowing how I felt. "Tell me when you're getting close baby...." was all she said as she lay back and let me watch her hand in her panties and the other now playing with her nipples. I stood there stroking away and I have to say - it was an amazing moment - I mean I truly loved it and it was obvious she was too.

I started to moan and she knew I was turned on. She giggled and said "do you want a peek?" and she smiled when I nodded my head yes and for a second - she pulled the crotch of her panty to one side and let me see her pussy for just a flash which made me grunt loudly. She looked at me and said "do you want to see more - are you sure" and as I nodded she had a big smile as she lifted up a little and then she slid her panties off in such an incredibly sexy way that I was mesmerized... She spread her legs as she slid them off her leg and let me see all of her. I felt my cock throb as I saw all of her and with an even bigger smile as she ran her hands down the insides of her thighs - she may or may not have known that by doing so it would spread her pussy wide open and reveal how wet and horny she was.

I guess I started to throb and she could tell because she patted the side of the bed next to her and then said "cum on me baby" and she pointed to her stomach. By the time I moved next to her she had two and then 3 fingers buried in her pussy and was on the verge of what I could tell was going to be a big one for her. I thought for a moment about spurting on/towards her pussy but decided against that and instead a moment later I let it fly all over her stomach and onto her breasts. It felt like I kept cumming and cumming - a good 5 or 6 thick spurts and then healthy dribbles with each stroke. As soon as the first jet landed on her she let out a shriek and followed me into an orgasm that left her thrashing back and forth squeezing her legs together and crying out. I squeezed the last bits out of my cock and I lay down next to her and we hugged till we both caught our breath.

Reactions: Windjammer78 and Wannabe93066
Well done Steve, your Valentine's night may not have had your normal sex, but it was romantic, intimate and sexually fulfilling for both of you. You couldn't really ask for much more, and you both played your parts well.

It was unclear from your first paragraph whether Sue's increased activity with Paul was discussed, planned or just hinted at as something to come. I know you are aware it will happen and probably okay about it within the limits you are expecting, but are you yet aware what Sue is planning and when?

Thanks ,Steve, for the answer(s) and description of your Valentine's night with Sue.

I have the same thoughts as Peakmb. That Sue and Paul will be spending more time together, in and out of the bedroom. And at your place and his. The reason for my question about the kids were in case they would pop home unannounced and Paul is there. Will you three hopefully be on the same page. It may not be a concern now but in the near future.
It would be nice if you'd share what Sue's intentions are regarding spending more time with Paul.

So - after lying together for a while I rolled back and she was smiling and was rolling her eyes downward to her stomach. I knew what she wanted and I smiled and laughed and said "okay" and I slid down her body. I sucked at her breast/nipple first which made her tell me "ahem" and I knew to move on. Most of my cum had settled into the space between her breasts and above her stomach and it was kind of watery by then but I didn't mind. We snowballed once more as we hugged each other and then kind of got settled back down and she spooned up against me. She reached behind and felt my cock was soft and she pointed him away from her naked bottom.

We turned the TV back on but I knew she wanted to talk and she started soon. One of the first thing she told me is that knowing how much I am masturbating and watching me (and she mentioned when she is with Paul too) - she says it makes it easier for her to truly enjoy being with him, that she doesn't have to think about me not being satisfied. I told her that I"m sure it's why I am cumming so much and that I was kind of enjoying it. She giggled and said that she liked knowing that and she told me that she liked that I felt comfortable enough now to do it when she's with Paul and I told her that I sometimes still felt a little self-conscious about it and she said I shouldn't worry about that and that she liked how it made her feel to see me doing that. I didn't really ask her anything else about it at the time as it was just idle conversation and she moved the subject to what Digger had asked about - her seeing him more. It was very erotic talking with her like this - I was holding her and my arms/hands were below her breasts but I could feel them and feel her breathing as we talked. I could feel my cock starting to throb a bit but it was pointed down and away from her nakedness. She asked me if we could maybe change our Wednesday routine. I was going to interrupt and complain but she said that she would just like to do it later on as she would like to see him after work on Wednesday and then come home later - she turned and smiled and said "can you wait till a little later at night to cum baby?". I told her yes but then I thought about her question and I asked her "what about you?". She took my hand and she said she was going to be honest and simply told me that "I'll just be watching you and helping you along" and when I asked she said that she'd ".... very likley like to keep my panties on if I'd just seen him earlier....". I told her that I would "... miss seeing... and ... you know..... getting horny by you letting me see....". She smiled at me and said "you'd miss seeing me all messy baby?.... is that what you're saying?" to which I said ".... uh, yeah.... I guess....". She held my hands and said that surely sometimes she's going to want to "...you know baby.... keep it kind of to myself....." - but then she added "but wouldn't that turn you on if I told you about it? or would that not be good?". I answered "oh god yes" so quickly it surprised me and made her giggle and she said "mmm baby, I think I know what'll be good for you sweetie" and she just said "I'll just say that if I'm wearing panties for a reason that I'll tell you why - okay baby?" and I just melted as she talked to me and I just kept saying "sure and okay" to virtually everything she said - it was just so easy to talk with her at that moment.

Eventually the conversation shifted back to her seeing Paul and she said that she would leave work a little early and go see him at his place. She said "not every week" but I told her I knew better and she giggled and said I was probably right. She turned back towards me over her shoulder and kissed me and told me she loved me. As she turned back and snuggled in against me again she said that she was lucky to have me. I told her that I knew she might not want to share herself with me if she'd been with him and I told her that I was sure that knowing where she'd been would be enough for me which made her laugh and snuggle into me even more and she whispered how she is enjoying this a lot. I hugged her back and I told her I was too.

We didn't talk much this morning but I did like seeing that she'd slept naked all night and that maybe to tease me - but she walked around the house naked before getting into the shower this morning.

Given that she wants to be with him during the week it's not going to be too much of a chance for our kids to find out. Our son lives far enough away that he wouldn't venture back without confirming with us and while our daughter is still living at college, we are pretty sure of our privacy. Paul has been cordial too, parking down the street a bit to be more discrete.

The big question will come at the end of May when our daughter's apartment lease runs out after she's graduated college - will she return home? Or will she move in with her roommate or another girlfriend? Or is living with her boyfriend a possibility (it is a slim one as his parents want him to live at home for a while.

Reactions: Wannabe93066
Steve, mid February and you both seem to be bang on schedule. The longing for full contact has not even really impacted on you it seems (apart from that strange first week) and Sue is now ramping up the contact time with Paul - just as she said she would. All is well. So far (to be expected) you have concentrated on how you are feeling / reacting. Beyond that Sue is clearly happy, there is little to gauge whether she feels herself to be on target or yet approaching the state of nirvana she expects at some point. I wonder, have you discussed what the benchmarks are for such a state. How will she know / you know that she has got there? How long does she expect to stay there once it arrives? The whole purpose of this year in her words, is to get there after all.

I must admit to a LOL moment when I read your sentence about a big question coming at the end of May. The issue of your daughter's lease wasn't what sprang to mind! I do hope that Sue achieves her nirvana before June though, because it could be somewhat harder to do so after with the risk of your daughter appearing after May.

The constantly horny / coming a lot thing isn't really that surprising as it's a biological "imperative" for a male to generate more sperm when faced with a rival for a female, it's widely reported by cuckolds and for many is the exciting driving factor for them.

I'm a little confused by Sues change to Wednesday evenings.
I get that she wants to spend more time with Paul, and that part is OK., and I also get that she asked Steve to wait to come

But to then say that she would "just be watching you and helping you along" and that she'd want to "keep it kind of to myself" seems to me that they'd both be loosing out.
We've already heard how Sue wanted to "keep the memory" following the ski weekend, but by going home from fucking Paul to then watch Steve seems a bit strange as it will dilute her "memories" of sex with Paul.
Likewise Steve will miss out because having just come home from Paul, Sue will not be as into Steve as if she hadn't just been with Paul.

Of course I might have misunderstood and this will actually be much more a "cuckold humiliation" thing with Sue telling Steve about her messy cum filled pussy (or maybe showing it) or even getting him to clean her. But this seems to me as if it's about their relationship heading back to being more sexual not less.

Oh and I see that once again Steve "just kept saying "sure and okay" to virtually everything she said" when he was in a sexually content state. Unlike some I personally don't think that Sue deliberately manipulates him when he is in this weakened state, more that she enjoys talking about these things when she is in a post-orgasmic state.

Thanks again for sharing the journey. And descriptions, both physical and emotional.

I'm smiling to myself, actually grinning!!! I'm coming to the conclusion, Steve, that you are enjoying Sue's "Buzz" with your own "Buzz". It seems to me, you all have just begun to explore this lifestyle change.

Weekend plans? Paul coming over or Sue to his place? Dinner out for the 3 of you?

Enigma - yes, that's what I've concluded about my ardor and semen production these days right now. I feel like a teenager myself again in many ways - lord knows I jerked off a ton back then too. LOL.

I guess I should explain more about what I know she meant about Wednesdays. Basically it was that I shouldn't expect her to participate with me when she's home after seeing him. Right now a lot of the time she will play with herself alongside me and, well, that's obviously a turn-on. So I am taking it to mean that either she's not going to be playing along with me and/or that I'm no longer going to get to watch or look at her as part of my arousal. I'm kind of laughing a bit becuase she loves to watch me jerkoff - she actually loves to watch any guy do it - so that's not really distracting her or taking her away from what she wants to be focused on. Its actually kind of hot to think about in a way.

And I do need to say thanks to your last paragraph above about her not deliberately manipulating me - that's most definitely what I am feeling - that it is really just when it feels the easiest and less self-conscious for her/me/us to talk about certain things.

She will be going over his place tomorrow without me. She offered for me to come along for a while and even join them for dinner but she made it clear that she didn't want me there all night or to stay over as she wants that alone time with him. She promised she be home before noon on Sunday - but we are expecting a bit of snow later on Saturday so she may be later than she thinks.

Unfortunately the weather has turned definitely away from skiing in the northeast so that is a bit of a disappointment. While the do make snow and all that - there's a certain way it needs to feel outside (cool and crisp) to make you want to take the trek up there. I suspect we'll get one more weekend - we're considering maybe the 24th-25th.

Steve,
I have been a little surprised to date at the sheer volume of sexual interaction that Sue had maintained to date - at a time when she said her aim was to pull away. Her gear change this week is taking it away from you and towards Paul. By having some weekends by themselves and by Sue no longer sharing herself quite so much on Wednesdays from now on, a new pattern is emerging for you. Sue made sure you are getting enough release by masturbation but her direct involvement with this is reducing. In terms of orgasms, you are increasingly on your own. Sue seems likely now to have all of hers with Paul or maybe by herself as she needs them. The strings of sexual togetherness of the last few weeks have all but been cut. Expect more in that direction if Sue is to reach her complete sexual isolation and nirvana state. I do think it would be useful for you to know when she gets there though. Part of your motivation this year is to help her to get there. Difficult if you don't yourself know how to get there or what it looks like if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.