• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
So - I'm not sure where to start this other than to say that it's now 2018 and that we have moved ahead with her desire to be his sexually. My brain is still all over the place, especially after last night with her.

I guess it might just be easier to go chronologically as best as I can. I know that she knew I was anxious on Sunday (New Years Eve) and she tried to calm me down - but at the same time I know she was coaching me and not so much calming me down but more getting me to accept everything and trying to be calm about it. But she did say several times that she wanted to make it as real as possible and that it meant a lot to her to not have to think otherwise. I understood what she meant and I told her that I would be there for her and would go along with whatever she thought would be best.

So by the time we were getting down to having some fun, I had already begun to have it sink in that I should enjoy as much as I can out of the night and to, as I'd shared before, to not think too far ahead. I guess it must have been about 7pm or so when we found ourselves up in the bedroom and after kissing and getting hot with each other she giggled and asked me quite calmly "want to use the first one now?" to which I replied by pulling her towards me and passionately kissing her. She'd said she wanted to take things slowly and we did.

I undressed first and then as I sat at the edge of the bed she slowly did a bit of a striptease for me. She lingered in her bra and panties for a bit and I told her I loved how she looked like that. My cock made it kind of obvious. She took off her bra first and dangled her breasts over me. But it was when she slid off her panties that it sort of brought me back to reality as by Sunday evening - she had well more than a 5-o'clock-shadow down there and a lot of her pubes had grown in - it'd been soooo long since I'd seen her with hair there that it really got to me. I think she knew and she lay down next to me and we got close, skin-to-skin as she put it and she kissed me and asked me if I was turned on. I told her I was, about a lot of things. I can't recall exactly what we said now but she told me she loved me and loved me even more for what I was going to let her do and go along with. I told her how horny I was and how I needed her and I know she giggled about it being quite obvious.

We really played a lot during foreplay - she sucked my cock as I fingered her. We 69'ed. She sat back against the headboard at one point and let me see all of her - she asked/made me 'use all the right words' as she asked me to tell her calmly about what I was going to give to Paul. It took me a bit to get to it but at one point I said "I'm going to tell Paul that your vagina is now his to use" - she moaned softly as I told her that. But she moaned even louder when I said "and I'm going to tell him that he can shave you bare again". I remember I told her it hurt to say that to her but at the same time it gave me the most intense sexual chill and strange pleasure at the same time. She kisssed me passionately again and then just said "thank you so much". I don't know how long we were at this but eventually we both needed more - she would suck my cock and tell me how sweet all the pre-cum tasted and she giggled that she knew I was horny. Her pussy felt wetter and wetter the longer we played with each other, the hair closest was wet and slicked back leaving her looking much more bare. When I'd rub at her clit I could see her pussy spasming open and closed so just as she knew I was close, I knew what she needed.

I went to put the condom on but she took it from me and said she wanted to do it these last two times. I nearly came in her hand as she held my cock and rolled it down over it. And I had to hold back again when she lay back and guided it to her waiting pussy. She was sooo warm and sooo wet inside that once the head of my cock was in her, the rest slid in effortlessly. She wrapped her legs around behind me and told me to stay still in her for a bit as we hugged and kissed. It'd been a long time since I felt her that passionate - she even wiggled her butt to slide my cock further into her - but she still held me in place not letting me thrust just yet - kissing her while still deep inside her was very erotic and also something we hadn't done in a long long time. Although just as we ended our kiss she did tease me and say "Paul and I do this" which she knew would get me hard and get me going! And did it ever. My cock was throbbing when she released her legs and let me start.

I'd like to say our first time took a long time but it didn't - she'd cum pretty intensely a few times during foreplay and yes, I could feel her body tense and spasm as she held me in her - and once we both got into the motion - it was just a few minutes later when I told her I was getting close. She told me lovingly that I should enjoy it and that "we can take even longer next time" and with that she lay back and pulled her legs apart for me and made it obvious that I should enjoy myself. I literally pounded at her for a few minutes before thrusting into her frantically. She must have known the moment I'd burst because not a split second afterwards she had her arms around me hugging me tightly and cooing in my ear "come on honey, give it to me". It felt like the top of my head came off when I finally let go - and literally the next thing I remember is pushing myself up off her and feeling her hand slither down to my softening cock as she held the condom and slid it out of her. I lay back on the bed next to her afterwards and she moved up onto her elbow and when I opened my eyes she was holding the condom in front of me. "This must be really getting to you baby.... this is a LOT of cum!" and she just put it on the nightstand. We kissed and lay there for a little while together - she would gently stroke my softened cock and giggled as she kept pulling out more and more drips of cum. She brought her finger up to our mouths when we were kissing which was pretty erotic.

Reactions: franklyhorny, cucklou, subwhite and 8 others
A new year; a new dynamic; a new thread. I wish you well Steve and hope that you continue to enjoy the ride.

Reactions: subwhite
Happy New Year Steve, I know this will be exciting all of you. enjoy each and every moment I look forward to hearing your details about Paul's visit know how your response was

So - I had to kind of focus my thoughts to get things in the right order and to not let myself lose my train of thought.

We lay there together for a bit longer and she again thanked me for being okay with everything. I told her honestly, at that point in the night at least, that I was still good with everything. She giggled and held my cock and teased me "is he (meaning my cock) going to be up for more fun at midnight?". When I nodded yes she smiled and hugged me and then had an almost evil grin on her face when she asked me if I wanted to "take a lick". As I moved down it started to get to me - when I came face to face with her pussy it started to really hit me - what I was giving up. Maybe having just cum kind of took down my ardor. I mean I wanted to lick her and I did - she was incredibly sweet with the faint taste of condom mixed in but as I licked her it started to get to me and I guess she knew it. She pulled my head up and looked at me and said "you don't have to if you don't want to". I told her it wasn't that and she just said "relax about it okay honey and lets enjoy ourselves". She slid down the bed a bit and pushed her pussy up to me and I took a deep breath and for a moment, took a good close look. Her curlies were still bushy up on top but the sides and bottom around her pussy was now all flattened down leaving her fully on display. She smiled when she saw me smiling and pulled her knees back and it opened up as I watched. I slid my tongue in and I could taste just how much she'd cum - soooo sweet. I started to get into it a bit until she put her hand on my head and said "that's enough baby". I sat back up and looked at her - she looked so beautiful - especially now that I'd really made her pussy wet. I don't remember all we talked about as I sat there looking at her, just that when we started to head back downstairs for some food, that I felt better about things.

She asked me what I'd like to see her in for the rest of the night in terms of lingerie. I was tempted to ask to see her in something that she normally only wears when Paul is there but instead I told her that I would love to see her in the following: white lacy panties, a black garter-belt, black stockings and her sexy see-through camisole. She smiled and asked "anything else" and I bit my tongue at first but then said I'd like her to put one of my dress-shirts on over it. She held up each item and asked me if I was okay with what she'd picked - she asked me why I wanted her to wear panties and I told her that I wanted to be able to take them off her one last time. She blushed at what I said and hugged me and kissed me and then just said "okay.." and as she pulled them up she told me she loved me. She pulled the garter belt over the panties and then the stockings. I was still naked and I got hard as she clipped the stockings to the garter belt. As she pulled the top on she smiled and said "you're going to want to watch me get dressed more aren't you?" and I just nodded. She knew I would.

We ate some food (we had a bunch of different appetizer things to cook over the course of the night) and drank a bit. We brought our drinks down to the den and put the TV on. While we watched we got closer and cozier and all of that. How do I say that she kept up a certain level of teasing for the whole time including reminding me a few times of "remember when Paul....... on this couch" or ".... while you watched us in here...". She loved that I got hard as we lay there and she gently stroked my cock as I unbuttoned my shirt on her and started to play with her breasts. Now all this took place over an hour or two - we just lay there with each other - sometimes I would go and get us another drink or sometimes she would. Eventually she left my shirt off and I loved seeing her breasts beneath the sheer top and feeling them. As we kissed I put my hand into her panties and after teasing her a bit, I slid my fingers into her and gently finger-fucked her as we lay together watching TV.

At one point she turned her head to me and asked me if I wanted to slide her panty to the side and "... feel me again...". I told her that the condom was upstairs and she smiled and reached into the pocket on my shirt on the floor and handed me a foil packet. Before she put it in my hand she asked me "do you want to feel me bare?". When it took me a second to answer I knew she knew exactly what she was doing. I think she would have let me if I'd have said yes. I couldn't bring myself to say it though so instead, I just took the packet from her hand and opened it. As I put it on she smiled and said "I thought so...." and before I could say anything else she said softly "if you want to know, I would rather you used one". I moaned out loud and I think I said something about not being ready yet. She smiled and said "there's one more upstairs" and then she added "you can choose which one you want to fill" and as she laughed she said "I just want you in me right now". When she saw me roll it down my hard cock I watched as she wet her fingers in her mouth and started to play with herself a bit. A second later she rolled over on the couch putting her back to me again and with her one hand, guided my hard cock into her. She didn't move and the way she lay against me, it was obvious she wanted me to be still. It was amazingly erotic lying there with my cock in her and just watching TV - it had been so long since we'd done something like this that I just loved it. At a commercial she turned her head to me and said so nonchalantly that i knew she meant it as a tease that "Paul and I do this all the time" and with that she turned back towards the TV and snuggled back up against me - taking me deeper in her. In the next few minutes it really got to me. Thinking of him in her like that - and yes - him bare - and likely her wet from him - I just found myself feeling torn in half - part of me increasingly anxious - and another part of me actually getting into it and the thoughts of it.

It didn't matter - it seemed like all too soon the TV show ended and literally it felt just so amazing to simply feel her just get up from the couch and to simply pull off of me. She smiled as my cock still throbbed and filled the condom and she teased me that we should start getting ready for later on. It was only about 10pm or so and I was confused till she said that we would come back down for a little while and watch the ball drop on TV and that we would then go upstairs for the ending of our night.

Upstairs she had a bunch of candles that she wanted to put in our bedroom and that she'd picked out some music she'd like as background. She also showed me the condom waiting for me. We stood next to our bed and kissed for a bit - she was so sexy. She asked me why I'd had her wear panties and I told her that I wanted to begin to get used to how it will be. She smiled and said that she had wondered if it might be easier for me if she did that, wore panties more for a while. I told her that I didn't know. We talked about some other stuff but didn't take too much time. I know I got our champagne out and put what was left of our 2nd bottle of wine to the side (after we took a glass each) as we went back down to the den and I saw by then that it was already almost 11:30pm. She giggled when I was hard again and she asked me to help her put the condom back on while we lay on the couch - sure enough- a moment later she lifted one of her legs and as if it were nothing, she didn't even turn her head back to me, she slid my cock back into her now very wet pussy. This time we fucked gently and slowly. I could feel that since I'd cum earlier, that it was going to take more than that to get me off again and instead - I know that really let me enjoy feeling her. We'd pulled her panties to one side and I had one hand under her top while the other held me up and I managed to play with her hair. I could feel when she'd put her own fingers down to her pussy and rub a bit to get it wetter - she'd run them around and up/down my cock. I was really getting horny as I thought of her doing this with Paul....

When it was 11:55pm she again slid herself off of my cock and sat up next to me. We had some champagne ready for a toast and as the ball dropped and it became 2018 we kissed and shared our love for each other. I told her that I hoped 2018 would be everything she wanted it to be. She smiled and said the same and then she got a sexy look and said "do you think it's time?".

Reactions: subwhite, baddy145, Dr_rock_13 and 2 others
We brought a glass of champagne each up to the bedroom and lit the candles and we spent a lot of time hugging and kissing. She asked me if we could talk/tease about 'it' and I said yes. We lay on the bed next to each other and I told her how turned on I was and also how nervous I was. She confided that despite her seeming to be calm, she was a bundle of nerves too. She asked me again if I was ready and I told her that I was. She asked me to stand next to the bed and when I did she stood up and said she wanted to undress me to have sex with me for the last time. I moaned softly but was so turned on that it was hard to be anywhere else other than horny. She kissed my chest and held me tightly as she sat back on the bed and looked up at me. A moment later she just said "okay" and with that she slid off my lounge-pants leaving me in just a more sexy pair of boxers. My cock peeked out of the open fly and she giggled and said that it looked like I was more eager than I had said. She leaned in and licked the head of my cock before pulling my boxers off and commenting on liking me naked. Without saying a word she reached out and put her hand behind me and pulled me to her and into her mouth. She pulled off and told me to stand still and enjoy and she went back to work on me. My god was I hard, even after cumming once already. When I was significantly harder she pulled off it again and said "there, that's better" and she sat back and smiled. She looked up at me and said softly "I'm ready... I can't believe I"m saying this but I'm ready for this....". A moment later she smiled and stood up and pushed me onto the bed and said "my turn now".

She looked amazing in the candle light. She looked at me and said "you do it". I have to say that I relished unclipping her stockings from her garter belt and then sliding it off her leaving her in just panties, the top and her stockings. I stood up and pulled her hands up and raised her arms in the air to slide the top off. While I had her arms up I pulled her naked body to me against my chest and kissed and held her for a second - it felt good to have one last time to do something like that. She stood in front of me as I sat down and I slowly rolled down her stockings she stepped out of one and then the other. I could see her pubes through the lacy panties and she asked me if I was going to take them off. I pulled her down next to me and hugged and kissed her and I told her that I needed more time. She didn't understand until I said I needed more time before I took them off of her for what maybe the last time. She was touched by what I'd said and she even realized that she was rushing things. I told her I loved her in just her panties and thought that maybe I could see her more in them. She looked at me and said "mmmm, instead of me naked?" to which I just moaned yes softly.

We lay together for a bit - she would gently stroke my cock while teasing me about how hard I am for her and more and more she began to talk about the 'last time' - feeling it - doing it - feeling her - thrusting - she went on and I can't even begin to describe how hot it was to hear her and yet only be touching her on the outside of her panties. I felt down between her legs and the crotch was positively wet and her inner thighs even felt moist! She told me I should take them off so I can "see it for as long as I want to" - I didn't miss the implication (not sure there was one but in my head there was). I told her I loved her in white panties and she smiled and said she wanted to wear them again for Paul the next day. It was like everything she and I said just played with each other. I fought off the bad thoughts and decided to simply go with it.

She stood up and finally said to me that I should strip her. It didn't feel real at first but when I felt her panties it felt so amazing. I felt so torn - as if not pulling them down would make it somehow different. But at the same time, I don't know how to explain it other than that it just felt like what I needed to do. I can't explain it - it didn't seem like a question of wanting to do it, it just became something I needed to do.

I'm hard again now as I type this even with how I feel, it feels so good to re-live it.

I started to pull them down and it just felt so amazing to be doing this. The candle light in the room gave her skin this amazing warm glow. Even with the cold out, it was warm in the room and I could almost feel her warm skin through the panties. She smiled as I pulled them down really slowly - oh god do I remember how it felt. Her hips appeared first and I just loved the valley they made below them leading downward. A bit further and the top of her curly pubes appeared and I got so horny about it. But as I pulled them further I started to get really anxious. She must have known, I didn't, couldn't, look up at her - and as I held there she put her hand on my shoulder and that just seemed to be what I needed. I slid them down further and a moment later the top of her pussy appeared with her panties just covering her clit but with the hood part visible and I actually felt my cock start to throb. I will say that it surprised me that I was as turned on as I began to feel and that I didn't feel the bad stuff. I looked up at her and smiled and she smiled back and said "take as long as you need honey...." and she sort of squeezed my shoulder gently.

I thought it was so long but she later told me that it wasn't - but it felt like I took forever to slide her panties further down. I actually thought I took a long time but finally, I have to say that the desire to see her finally took me over and I slid them down further. She told me later that she saw my cock start to leak as I slid her panties fully down to where they simply fell to the floor. Seeing her pussy so close up it was beautiful. When she stepped out of her panties I swore she did it in slow motion too but she said she didn't - but it was an amazing tease to see her swollen lips so clearly as she stepped aside. My cock was absolutely rock hard by the time she lay in bed next to me and we started kissing again.

She held my cock in her hand and she said, in a teasing but also loving way "I want to suck it for a while... you know... get you good and hard for our last time....". I groaned out loud as she held my cock and then again as she leaned down and started to suck it. She knew me well and looked up at me and said "besides, this will help you go for seconds" and she again sucked my cock into her mouth - only this time - she added a few other things like her knuckles on the underside of my crotch and also to her teasing my butt a tiny bit - my cock throbbed in her mouth but I knew I wasn't close to cumming. Her mouth felt amazing. Again I have no concept of time here other than what seemed like a few minutes later until I felt her suck her mouth off the tip of my cock and it was rock hard and wet from her mouth. She looked up at me and asked me "do you want more?" and she took it in again for a quick deep suck and then pulled it out and said "or are you ready for other things?". I told her I was getting close and she smiled and stroked my cock and said "I know you're excited baby...." and she really started to get into stroking me. She would lean down and suck and lick at the head every few strokes. She said other stuff - some that I remember more clearly are her telling me to "be sure and wait for the condom honey..." and "we want this last time to be really good baby".

Hearing her say "last time" over and over really got to me. I can't explain it other than that need vs. want feeling again. I know it's not something I should have wanted and yet, lying there with her sucking me as she was, it was hard to want anything other than more! "Do you want to put it on or should I?" she asked me about the condom. She got up closer to me on her side and said "do you want to put the last one on baby? Or should I?". I guess my eyes got a bit watery because without saying anything she leaned in and kissed me passionately and she pulled back and said "is it what you want?". When I didn't say anything right away she said "I don't want to hurt you by saying this but I think it's time honey" and then she said it "... it is what I would like baby".

Without saying anything I took the foil package from her hand and she smiled and leaned in and kissed me and said "thank you honey..... it's going to be okay baby..... you'll see... " and after a short pause she added ".... I want this....". She looked down and saw that I had it on all the way she looked up at me and said "it's time honey". I lay there on my back with my hard cock erect as can be. She kissed me and before she did anything else she handed me my glass of champagne and told me "lets have a sip first". A moment later she lay back and spread her legs for me.

I never got soft even though I felt this wave of fear as I looked at her. I told her that she looked so hot, that her pussy looked so hot. She looked at me and said "use the right words baby... tell me... what do you want....". She knew it, the word vagina just does it to me - even reading it by me or others, it just gives me this weird sexy feeling - and so I told her - "I want your vagina one last time baby".

I'd like to tell you more about the last time - other than it being intense - and it was. But whatever we said as we began and whatever she teased me with - I know I heard her but at the same time it just didn't seem to register in my memory. Honestly - the moment the head of my cock penetrated her - in my head, honestly knowing it was, as far as she wanted to play it - that it was the start of my last time in her. I felt the condom and I actually had a fleeting thought of taking it off - and yet - my god - the thought that I wasn't going to cum in her this last time simply consumed me. I felt myself trying to fight off the feelings and urges despite how I was feeling - deeper and deeper she wanted me. I felt her curly pubes in mine.

She pushed me out of her at one point and turned over onto her knees and she told me to "fuck me hard". As I held her hips she teased me "tell me what you see" - and I knew - use the right words. I told her that her vagina looked amazing all wet and open and that her clit looked so swollen and that I told her it looked like she needed to cum again. She hissed back that I'd better fuck her while she still wanted me to.

Her ass looked amazing - I reached down and held her open and spent time looking at her from that angle - looking back, I guess, wanting to take a good look at her. Everything was open - knowing her open vagina was going to be for Paul some 12 hours later really got to me. I pushed into her and she squealed. I fucked her hard like she wanted. She again teased me to enjoy her while I still could. But we both knew how our last time needed to end. She came deep and hard on her knees - a few gentle swats on her ass helped her along. But there was no way she would be in any other position than missionary to share with me.

I tried, I tried so hard to hold off as long as I could. Whatever she was saying to me - my god it worked. If I wasn't on the edge already, she'd now brought me back to my full horniness that surprised even me. But in the end - the feelings and the mental knowledge was just too much for me and when I couldn't hold back any longer she knew it. She pulled me into her again with her legs around my back and she screamed at me to "fuck me hard" and "make me cum one last time". Oh did she cum!!! Wow - the feeling of her gushing wet beneath me as I fired spurt after spurt into the condom was just amazing. I tried to hold off but in the end - I couldn't. She felt amazing - just amazing.

I stayed hard for a while and she squealed as she came even harder like she has so many times. But in the end, she wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me close. We shared kisses that again, I thought, lasted forever. She told me she loved me and then she said it. She looked up at me and said "let me hold it honey while you pull out" and as I leaned back and she reached for my cock and condom and held me still and in-place and said softly "okay baby.... pull out slowly please....".

I wish it all would have taken so much longer but it didn't and I knew it had to come to an end. I know that my eyes were teary as I felt myself start to slip out of her - what surprised me was seeing her reach up to wipe her own eyes as I pulled out of her. She didn't look at me, instead pulled me close and held me - our heads next to each other, our ears touching - and she just held me really tightly with one arm - and somehow a moment later she held the condom in her hand. She kissed me and then sat back and showed me the condom. "That's a lot for you for your first time baby much less a second for you!" She put it on the nightstand and again pulled me close to her and hugged me tightly. She kissed me without saying anything else and then said "it'll be okay baby, you okay?".

I hugged her back and I was still so up from the awesome orgasm that I think I don't really felt it - that it was the last time - and I told her "yeah, I think it will be... we'll see...". And I guess from how I sounded she figured I was okay.

Honestly there wasn't a lot more between us on New Years Eve. We slept naked together, I told her that it turned me on - she giggled and said she sleeps that way with Paul - and then she turned to me and said that we probably shouldn't though and then smiled and said that one night would be okay and she giggled and said "it's not like you're going to be able to cum a 3rd time".

I remember as we lay there that I thought there would have been more to how I would have felt looking back at the night and it surprised me that I was as relatively calm and even happy as I was.

Reactions: baddy145, dutch12, Windjammer78 and 3 others
I stopped there because things weren't quite as content come Monday. I would prefer to come back at another point and share what happened when we came to the next morning.

Reactions: baddy145
@SoonToBe As usual your writing conveys not just the sex acts but the eroticism and the (huge) emotional content that your readers can feel.

Thank-you

I tried to sleep but I can't. Writing all of that earlier has me back on edge. I re-read what I'd written and I was glad I spent the time to add the details that I could recall, I will undoubtedly re-read this when I reach a point where I question what we have done.

Reactions: baddy145
Thanks for sharing Stb sounds like an amazing last time. Time will help just stay focused on her and loving her not your need to be inside her. It will be fine, relax and enjoy the adventure!

STB, Thank you for sharing in great detail your very emotionally draining last time. Your writing puts the reader right into the scene. All your readers are waiting for your updates. Please take your time to get your thoughts together. All the best this year.

I found it interesting that you included doggy style in your last time. At about the same time, my wife was in the same position with me behind. As I started to soften, I imagined that I was you having that last sexual experience with Sue and immediately stiffened. So, thank you for the details you have shared!

I started to write this last night when I couldn't sleep and finished it this morning. Didn't help me sleep any better but....

I was surprised that I, we, fell asleep as soon as we did on New Years Eve. We talked for just bit longer but it felt surprisingly good to sleep next to her naked like that.

We got up about 10am on Monday. I had this horrible feeling as I looked over and Sue was already up - the empty bed kind of started my day out in a bad place. She could tell that I was upset and we talked for a bit and she managed to cheer me up a bit. She asked me if I was still up for what we had planned and even if I wasn't - the gleam in her eye and just how she was said it all to me. Even if I had doubts and might have said no (lol thinking back now) there would be no way I'd derail what I saw in her eyes and how she seemed to float effortlessly around the room. It just felt surreal - like it was a live movie I was in - but at the same time, I knew when her robe opened and I saw what she was wearing, that the day was just beginning. She laughed when I saw that she had put on the same lingerie she wore with me the night before. She told me she thought it was sexy and that Paul would like it. She then looked at me and she asked me to tell that to Paul when the time was right. I coughed up my coffee as I sipped it and tried to deal with waking up and what was already starting.

I had a lot in my head and to be honest, I don't know where the time went but she came and told me that he was going to be arriving about 1pm and it was already close to noon. I showered and looked around and - as it turns out she had intended - she had her safety-razor, shaving-lotion and a bottle of Nair on the counter in the bathroom - and I was immediately reminded of what she had planned after I'd done my part. Needless to say, my cock was hard in the shower.

She looked beautiful as she waited for him and she "reviewed" the plans with me. There wasn't much to it really but she wanted it to be sincere and then she said it. "I want you there for our first time" and before I could say anything she added "we talked about it and we would both like you to be there for my first time with him". The way she said it made it sound like it was truly her first time - but I guess, in a way, it was as she added that she wanted to start things the right way with him. I said something about it being important and she agreed that she felt it was important that I was there with her and I told her I would be there if she wanted me to. She knew I'd been in the bathroom and when I asked her about that she said "you don't have to be there for that if you don't want to.." and she paused and then looked at me and said "it's part of what I want to feel" and then she came back to wanting me to be there when they have sex. I told her I surely would if it meant that much.

He did show up just a bit before 1pm and this time they made a bigger deal about greeting each other. When she broke her passionate - several minute long kiss with him she looked at me and smiled and said "what? it's been a while...." at me. Paul laughed and just said "hey Steve".

I won't bore you with the mundane conversation we had for a little bit - it seemed to be mostly pandering and wasting time for my sake as the 2 of them were fairly intense with each other. I later learned that he'd abstained for well over a week in anticipation of seeing her so some of his actions were partially explained by that - the other parts could only be explained by him seeming to catch on to Sue's coaching of what she likes most.

No, it's the part where she turned to me and said "don't you think it's time?". Paul knew what to expect but not in full detail so he still sat there truly interested. Sue stood up and took off her robe and she looked at me. Again I thought about saying no to it - but then realized that we are all already here together with the knowledge of what we are about to do - so I think in my head it was the green light to just do it.

I looked at him and caught my breath and cleared my throat a bit and I told him "this is what she wore with me last night". He looked at me and asked me if I'd fucked her - just like that "did you fuck her?". I wasn't ready for him to ask that and I stuttered out a "y..yyyy... yeah..." and then I added with a little pride "twice...". He asked me "was she good for you?" and when I nodded and said "yeah...." he just said "that's good". I was really off balance from this and Sue was sitting there listening and she giggled and said "but he didn't make a mess".

I saw what was going on when Paul looked at me and said "oh?". I went along with it, as I said, I pretty much realized - why fight it when it's going to happen anyway. So I took another deep breath and said "no, I used condoms with her both times last night". He smiled and said out loud "I see.... So she's nice and clean for me then....". Before I could answer she leaned forward on the couch and said "yes" and she looked at me and all I could think to say was "I haven't cum in her in a long time now". He smiled and said "that's good".

When the conversation stalled she again looked at me and gave me an "ahem" with a roll of her chin implying I should say more. He knew what the general plan was and he added "is there something more you want to tell me?". It was so strange with him acting as he was - as if he didn't know and I had to be the one to tell him.

I steeled up my courage and I sat up straight and I can't believe it but I just came out and said it. I said "last night was the last time we are going to have sex together for a while" and I looked at Sue and continued "for as long as she wants". When I paused she chimed in and said "and?". I continued "... and... we have decided that starting today...". I paused again and I felt her hand on my leg which seemed to let me continue and I just said quickly "starting today she'll only be having sex with you".

Whether by Sue's prompting or just on his own (never asked) he said "tell me more" and Sue added "you know...". I guess its feeling humiliated, I'm not sure, but I knew what both of them wanted to hear. I think I looked towards the floor as I clarified and said "starting today her vagina is for you only". She reached over and put her finger under my chin and turned my head towards her and she said out loud "thank you honey, I love you very much". I looked up and Paul just sat there smiling and before anyone could say anything else Sue stood up and said "isn't there something else baby?". It was already too late to resist at all, and instead - I just went with it and as she stood up I turned her around to face him. She stood right in front of me and Paul sat not more than 10 feet across from us and I said out loud "I want to present her to you". She smiled intensely at me and said thank you out loud as I turned her. I don't think she expected it but I went for it all and I said as I raised her arms and took her top off "these are her breasts for you to enjoy". I reached around one leg and unclasped the garter and then the other. Rather than taking off the garter belt though, I reached underneath and said, as I slid her panties down, "and this is her vagina for you to also enjoy". She stepped out of her panties and stood there in just the garter belt and stockings. With her standing and me sitting I could see her pussy was swollen and her labia were visible nestled beneath the fringe of her pubes. She walked to him and as he hugged her he said out loud to me "thanks Steve" and after he passionately kissed her he said "I'm going to take her upstairs and 'clean her up'" and he placed his hand over her pussy. I don't know where she was - she was so lost in the moment that she had to ask me to tell her about it afterwards and remind her.

My cock was so hard - you'd never have known I'd cum twice the night before. But it wasn't an up moment. When he turned her around and she stood there virtually naked while he and I were still dressed (granted I had on a robe and lounge pants and a t-shirt) - it really put me in a somber place. She looked like she had the night before. Her white - yes symbolically virginal - panties were on the floor and along with the flood of emotions and thoughts - the one that she was going to go upstairs and that would truly be the start of 2018 started to really sink in. One thought that rose to the top obviously was knowing that he was going to remove her pubes really hit me - that when I saw her next, it was going to be a visible reminder starting then. He held her hand and walked by me. She stopped and leaned down and whispered in my ear "thank you, I love you" and as they walked up the stairs it was Paul who said "we'll open the door when we're ready".

Watching her walk up the steps behind him - seeing her butt and thighs visible under the garter-belt - she just looked so amazing - but as they closed the door I admit this feeling of gloom and doom came over me. I sat there and I honestly felt on the verge of crying at what I knew was going to be taking place. I heard sounds in the bathroom upstairs - the shower running for a while - then noises in the bedroom and then it became quiet for a while - with just faint voices in the distance.

Again - not sure about how much time went by - time seemed to stop at times and at others it would fly by. I just know that at some point I heard the bedroom door open. I felt like a zombie - I mean I stood up without even thinking but as I started to walk it really hit me. This was going to be it - but as I stood there I said to myself "it's already done isn't it". I walked up to the bedroom slowly and when I stood in the doorway I saw them both lying there on our bed. I expected her to be naked but instead - she was lying there next to him on our bed wearing some lingerie I'd not seen before and I realized, this was what she bought as a present to Paul. It was beautiful, a deep shade of red with black lace. The tops of her breasts were visible and the panties looked to be quite skimpy. They were kissing when I first stood in the doorway. As I watched she moved with him and when she raised one leg over his - I saw that not only were they skimpy panties, but they were crotchless, or as she says split-crotch. As they separated I saw the bright pink of her pussy instead of the darker curly hair that was there earlier.

I don't know what I was feeling - even now finishing writing this - I'm still not sure what I'm feeling.

They saw me a few moments later and she got up and came to me in the doorway and took my hand and said "come on in". I stood next to the bed while she lay back next to Paul and he smiled and said "want to see?" and without me answering he reached over and spread her legs and then he moved up and he spread the crotch of her panties and said "I like her bare like this" and she added, looking at me but adding to what he said "I'll keep it like this for you..." and she looked up at me and smiled.

She had told me that there wasn't going to be a lot of foreplay - that for her, she wanted to feel like she was being taken physically as part of becoming his. She had said that letting him shave her pussy was something that would start things for her. I looked down at them and she was actually masturbating lying next to him. He sat up and watched for a few moments until she said to him "I am getting it ready for you". I knew they were talking out loud because I was there. They moved into a kiss and then a passionate embrace which made me wince a bit. He turned to me after a bit and said "you should stay" to which she lifted her head up and said out loud to both of us "we talked, he's going to stay" and then she looked at me and said "right honey?".

My answer didn't matter because as she turned back to him it was clear they were quite horny for each other already. She sat up and then stood up and she looked towards me and smiled as Paul reached behind her and unclasped her bra. I could see her nipples were like little pencil erasers as his hands went down her sides and then started to slide down her panties. I have to say my stomach sank a bit as her panties slid off and revealed her now bare pussy - my brain went off on thinking about him up and close with her removing her hair - to where I looked back and now he had stood up and she was now undressing him. His back was to me but as she slid his pants down she also got on her knees and I could hear her sucking his cock. A moment later she pushed him back on the bed and his cock was fully hard and standing up!!! She held it in one hand and said out loud to him and to me - "THIS is the cock I want" - and I watched her crawl up on top of him and straddle him.

I knew she wanted this to be 'her day' and I also knew it wasn't going to be easy for me - but what I was seeing was them both seeming to push the whole scene to be more in-my-face. At the same time, I knew that Sue almost needed to have it be like this for her to truly shift and feel what she wanted. I knew what she had said she wanted but I didn't think she'd announce it until I heard her say "come closer honey, I want you to be right here" and she sort of patted the bed next to her. Paul was quiet - but he was thrusting up and down which I could see was rubbing his cock against her pussy which was making her moan.

As I said, I felt numb about it - I felt like a drone as I walked over to the side of the bed and sat on the edge next to her, facing her more than Paul. She turned to me and said "I want you to watch". And as soon as she said that she reached down and took his cock and moved up and rubbed the tip between her now very swollen pussy lips. Surreal is the word - it didn't feel real. It seemed like it was a movie I was a part of - the head of his cock was wet looking after just a few rubs and then it was obvious she put it in position - she got up on her ankles a bit more and let me see it. She looked me right in my eyes as she had the head of his cock right in the opening of her vagina. I just nodded a soft yes to her and the most angelic smile came onto her face. A moment later I saw her begin to lower herself and I watched him enter her.

I guess it's humiliation, not sure its exactly that, but seeing her lower herself like that was just so erotic to see that it didn't feel bad. Actually seeing him fill her like that - it filled me with a very pleasant feeling - especially hearing her moan softly and watching her rubbing herself - she was actually fucking him and as she got into it more it was clear that he was just lying there and she was the one slamming herself down on him - it took me a moment but I realized she wanted to drive herself to cum with him this way first. And my god did she ever. After just a few more moments I began to see Paul's cock looking so wet each time she'd lift up and then she would drop herself down harder and harder onto him until one time she just leaned forward against him and let out a shriek - it seemed like he thrusted up into her just once or twice before she stared to cum intensely. She actually squirted as she ground herself against him as he kept thrusting into her - it'd been so long since I'd seen her let go so much like that - but to see her and his thighs now glistening and to hear the squishy sounds from her - it was obvious.

It was very different being with her this time than the last - I knew that I was there to watch and not contribute. Seeing her lying against him was one thing but when she caught her breath she sat up and then lifted herself off of him. It made me paralyzed seeing his cock slide out of her still hard and now very wet from her. But it was more seeing her naked like that - and knowing that this was it - I wasn't going to feel or have that wet pussy for myself - that made it really really hard. But despite that feeling, I was sooo horny.

She rolled off of him and onto her back and again, she didn't even look at me. Instead she spread her arms and legs for him. I saw her and I was sure she did it so that I would- but seeing her opening herself for him like that just felt different to me. There wasn't much foreplay needed in this position - she was so into it that I actually found myself feeling eager for him to get back in her. Eager enough that without even realizing it, I started to masturbate. First over my pants but then, I slid them down and sat on the edge of the bed. Neither of them were looking at me - Paul was nuzzled into her neck and shoulder and her eyes were closed as her legs flailed about. He just pushed back into her as if it were nothing - that big head on his cock just slipped right back into her - and then, seeing him literally balls-deep in her - it just got to me.

I hated it and I loved it all at the same time. I was really getting going - Sue had several smaller orgasms beneath him and I knew a huge one was building. It all seemed to happen so fast all of a sudden - she arched her back and moaned more - he pounded at her more - and it seemed that they were both going to cum soon. I wasn't even thinking about it - but I was stroking along. I knew the motions he makes when he's getting close as do I also know hers and both were obvious.

Is it weird that in the end I found myself almost eager to see him cum in her - to just have it happen and to have it be done with. Sure enough - I was right and just a few moments later he let out a growl and announced "oh yeah... oh yeah.... oh yeah....." and then I saw and heard him cum in her. Maybe it was in my head I thought but he seemed to really be in her - and sure enough as he kept on plowing her she let out this sound that I haven't heard in ages as this deep intense orgasm literally ripped through her. She writhed on the bed and I realized Paul's cumming in her had truly sent her over the edge. She held onto him at one point so tightly that she left red marks on his arms. Her pussy was making the most obscene sounds - varts and all as she kept cumming and cumming and cumming with him.

It was over a few moments later - she lay absolutely motionless beneath him. I looked down and realized I'd cum myself all over my stomach, legs and onto the bed. As I realized this I looked back when Paul began to climb off of her. He looked at me and smile at first and then said "I guess you enjoyed watching" when he saw I'd cum myself. He pulled his wet cock out of her and he lay back onto the other side of her and she turned to look at me - and she told me later that she hadn't realized I'd started masturbating much less had cum - and she looked back and forth between my face and my cum covered hand and stomach.

It was a very intense moment - one that I have replayed in my mind several times since then. When she smiled at me and said "so he did" out loud - I can't say it was anything other than rote routine - but without thinking about it and with both of them watching, I absent mindedly brought my fingers up to my mouth and I licked off some of the cum. She closed her eyes as she saw me do that and just softly said "ohhhh....." and after that she turned to Paul and kissed him.

She lay there - spread out in front of both of us as if it were nothing. She bent one leg to put her foot flat on the bed and I can see it so clearly in my mind - as she did - her pussy, no, her vagina opened up and a moment later a thick bead of Paul's cum appeared. I thought she might have wanted me to lick her or something - but instead, she put her legs back together and rolled onto her side and kissed Paul again. As she ran her hand across his chest she turned back towards me and said "could you leave us alone now for a little while?".

I was numb as I walked out into the hallway and closed the door behind me. I went into the other bathroom to clean the rest of me up and as I did so I could hear them talking and laughing in the bedroom. I dried myself off and I went down to our living room and sat on the couch and it all seemed to flood into me at once - and the numbness just kind of spread over me. After a while the noises in the bedroom changed and I thought "he's fucking her again" - and I was right.

Finally I guess it must have been after 3pm already when the bedroom door opened and a dressed Paul came out. I managed to stand up and he looked at me and said "she wants you to go up to her after I leave". He paused and he said "don't worry Steve, you'll be okay, I'm just doing what she wants... I'm going to enjoy it, but... well.... you should talk to her....." and with that he shook my hand and he said "she's an amazing woman, I"m glad you're sharing her with me like this". I managed to say "thanks Paul" before we shook hands and he left.

She remained naked on the bed upstairs when I came into the room. She patted the bed next to her and motioned for me to sit next to her. She pulled me down to her and kissed me and said an emphatic "thank you honey" and she continued telling me she knew it wasn't easy for me and then she giggled and said "I was really surprised you'd cum with us...." and then she said to me "that meant a lot - I knew it meant you wanted this too". I tried to say something but it didn't come out right and she pulled me in for another kiss and then said simply "you can look at me baby - but that's all" and she asked "want to take a closer look?". When I nodded yes she spread her legs again for me and encouraged me to "go ahead, it's not going to bite you!". I felt so nervous as I slid down the bed to be close up to her pussy. She reached down and spread her lips apart letting me see inside her and she giggled that she'd had to "wipe up so much already...." and then she gushed "he waited almost 2 weeks for today". She pulled her legs back revealing her ass to me and she hissed "didn't he do a great job - he got everywhere" as she showed me how he'd removed all of the hair from everywhere. I almost reached out to touch and maybe even give her a lick - but she pushed me away and said "it's not for you" and then added "I'll tell you when you can have some of me...." and immediately added "not today that's for sure".

As I sat up she told me to go to her dresser and get her a pair of panties "plain ones, cotton ones" and as I handed them to her she lifted up and pulled them up. As she patted her crotch she smiled and said "cotton ones absorb better".

And that was it - at least for Monday. She got up and as she walked to her dresser to pick out a t-shirt to put on she moaned softly but then said more loudly "wow, that was quite workout".

I know I wrote way too much - but I so wanted to get it from my memory onto paper.

When we left the bedroom a few minutes later, it felt very odd to almost feel 'normal' walking downstairs with her - it wasn't until later that evening and night when I would have my next panic moment.

Reactions: Norse92, cuckrahul, MyWifeDatesNow and 9 others
Steve, I rated your post #13 with a thump up, not for the "happening" Monday afternoon, but for your "VR" writing.
Paul, drilled by Sue, kept it quit nice towards you, which I can't say about Sue. She did not act like your wife but more like a spoiled oversexed teeny who lost any respect for you and your feelings at these difficult moments. Almost every remark she made sounded humiliating to me, felt each time as a stich with a needle. What a change overnight. Still cann't believe why she did it the way she did. This isn't "playing for real", it is harsh. IMO Sue being horney to start "her thing" did cross borders I did not expect and maybe you didn't expect too.
Wish you good luck.

(English is not my native language, hope I could make my first feelings after reading clear)

Thanks for the well written, heart felt narrative Steve, It was truely a gift you shared with all of us, thanks, and I look forward to sharing the rest of your journey with you.

Reactions: Wannabe93066
@SoonToBe another amazing piece of writing, thank-you.

I'm not at all surprised (and I think I suggested it would happen in the old thread) but I have to agree to some extent with @dutch12 that Sue was so wrapped up in what was happening and what she wanted to happen for her that she was (and probably without realising it) quite cruel to Steve.
Starting with not being there with him when he woke, through making him say more in "handing her over" than he (and probably Paul) expected, the "I'll keep it like this for you..." and the "THIS is the cock I want".

Also I feel like I want to explain to Sue that watching intense sex for a man is often an equally intense experience, so perhaps Steve came not (just) because he was watching Paul symbolically fuck his wife but because he was watching a hot sex act - as he said he didn't even realise that he'd come till he looked down.

Reactions: dutch12
Well, this is clearly a little raw so far Steve, and I must agree that so far Sue seems to have been a little too eager and excited to start to be quite so insensitive to your feelings. Maybe she too had difficulty 'making the break' and this was her way of doing so. Either way, this is like any major grief event. Shock, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. I think you just need to work through this. Whatever you believe at the moment, you haven't understood or accepted it yet. What is certain is that your time out discussions are going to have to be conducted as equals and be genuine. Make notes before you start. Get answers or firm commitments for them, but don't try to stop this until you've processed it properly. You thought there would be good moments. You might have feared there would be at least an equal number of bad too but so far you haven't experienced much joy. Don't give up. Take part as an equal until you can't any more.

Last edited:
I mean it could be worse .. Sue could have tweeted, "He's got a bigger button, and his works."
With apologies etc..

Haven't read anything or had time to since my last post - craziness at work and now, Paul will be coming here for this evening so she has asked me to run out to the store and get some dinner for us as he's going to be here earlier than previously thought.

We skipped our Wednesday night for the first time in a long time - I feel a little better about things today but was on edge all week. She asked me if we could put off being intimate together till sometime next week so we haven't really talked about much other than her coming to reckon herself with what we have now put into motion.

I'm also a little embarassed to read back at what I shared, I am sure at some point in the future I'll feel better reading about my emotional strife but right now, it stings to think about it much less read about it in my own words.

I'll end my last sentence here with what Sue has said I should do - it's to accept that we ARE doing this and as she put it "if you really are truly beta" that I should find the bright side of it to focus on.

Reactions: cuck husband nc and oppor
Much more has probably changed since Monday. If there are fifty shades of grey, couldn't there be fifty shades of beta? Why is Sue so anxious to drive you to the most black one?
Paul "asking" you to run out to the store to get some dinner. If he is a real gentleman he should have made a call telling you he will go to the store and bring dinner for the three of you. He is a guest, not your dom.
He has your wife sexually, take care you stay the "boss" in your home! Don't play the sub.
If there is too much tension in your privat live this could have negative effects on your job, did you and Sue ever think of that?

Steve,

Many of your followers including myself would agree that you have provided a well written and heartfelt narrative if recent events. As another poster indicated, that in which you have continued to share with the group on the forum is truly a gift to use all. Some here have been a bit judgmental about what you have shared although others have been reasonable in perspective. This is your life, your wife, your marriage, and it will take some time for each of you to find your respective place, to determine if this is going to work for each of you, and while you are going through all of this, keep an open mind as you process your emotions at this sensitive moment in your marriage.

This is time of transition for your marriage, you have clearly accepted the much more beta role and have openly supported Sue’s desires to become sexually exclusive with Paul as her alpha lover. At Sue’s request YOU have given her body to Paul for him to enjoy, for them to enjoy each other as long as Sue desires. While some have said that Sue humiliated you, that Sue was cruel to you, and that Sue has lost respect for you; I believe that Sue made you well aware of what she desired leading up to this point, you had many opportunities to put a stop to all of this if you truly desired or needed to stop it.

As far as you having a orgasmic release without even realizing it while you were watching Sue and Paul for the first time of 2018; (1) Sue could have been correct in saying that you must have enjoyed it also (2) it is also very possible that your were simply excited from watching two people having amazingly hot sex together just as you might have watching a hot porn session (3) although if you are a true beta, you may have truly indeed subconsciously got off on seeing Sue have orgasmic intercourse knowing that you now no longer have access to her in the same way that you did during years past. It does sound as if Sue is very happy and yes she may have been a bit too eager as others have described although she may have needed to do this to flip the switch. I am actually not surprised that she wanted you to watch their first time following you giving Sue to Paul and I am not surprised that she let you see her naked after Paul left on Monday. With that said, I would not be surprised if Sue begins to restrict you from seeing her pussy as much has you have in the past. It is already very clear that her body is no longer yours to touch in any sexual manner unless she invites you to do so.

peakmb said:
What is certain is that your time out discussions are going to have to be conducted as equals and be genuine. Make notes before you start. Get answers or firm commitments for them, but don't try to stop this until you've processed it properly. You thought there would be good moments. You might have feared there would be at least an equal number of bad too but so far you haven't experienced much joy. Don't give up. Take part as an equal until you can't any more.

I would agree with Peak in that you may experience shock, denial, anger, bargaining, and even a level of depression, before you are in complete acceptance of what has now happened. You will need to work through your thoughts and emotions on everything that has occurred. Peak’s statement about what is certain is that your time out discussions, this indeed should be conducted as equals and genuinely sincere. You should have written down what points you would like to discuss so that you make sure that you address each of them. The point to stop this was in 2017, I honestly do not think you are going to be able to stop it now without causing a ripple effect that could do more harm to your marriage then help it at this point.

Many couples at your age simply would have stopped having sex (wife's choice) and the wife would have had an affair. Your methods as a couple have allowed for you and Sue to maintain a strong marriage while allowing for each of you to experience something new. She is providing a way for you to be the beta cuck that is truly denied intercourse while Sue takes a lover exclusively. This does come with physical, and emotional changes which could take time to adjust to, you should maintain open honest communication with Sue on ever topic so that the two of you can work through any issues no matter how small or how large they seem to be.

I would also agree with Peak in that your should not give up and you should take part as an equal until you can’t any longer. So far you are an equal is all other aspects of your marriage, simply not in the sexual department.

Good luck on your journey.

SS

Reactions: dutch12 and peakmb
SoonToBe said:
.....We skipped our Wednesday night for the first time in a long time - I feel a little better about things today but was on edge all week. She asked me if we could put off being intimate together till sometime next week so we haven't really talked about much other than her coming to reckon herself with what we have now put into motion.

On one hand that sounds worrying, but I'm sure that for Sue still making what for as well her is an emotional switch she might have worried that being intimate with Steve 48 hours later might have given her a "wobble" let alone Steve.

SoonToBe said:
I'll end my last sentence here with what Sue has said I should do - it's to accept that we ARE doing this and as she put it "if you really are truly beta" that I should find the bright side of it to focus on.

Sue has definitely asked the key question here - if you really are truly beta - Given how long it has taken to get to this point and the anguish that Steve has gone through getting here, I have my doubts :)

Reactions: jagman1957, dutch12 and SquirmingSub
Status
Not open for further replies.