She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peak - I am surprised in general by her overall libido. But I also understand that what we're doing - just as it raises mine, surely is doing the same for her.

I know it sounds harsh that she wants to reduce and change our Wednesday time together but I'm okay with it - at least to try it out for a bit. I don't know truly how reluctant she is going to be regarding sharing more or participating more other than what she says. I will say that it will surely be arousing to know she is sitting/lying just a foot or two away from me and that her pussy is still wet from being with him - so that arousal may overrule everything else quite possibly.

I do know what you are saying - that you feel this is less time between us and less intimacy too - if you were to call it that. I understand that by giving her mid-week time with him, that it is going to influence the other times we have together. We'll just have to see how it works out - I don't expect her to see him every week but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: dutch12
Over masturbating, maybe it’s time for Sue to start controlling your orgasms with a chastity cage....

Odd. Never said that. But if that's your thing, enjoy.

Rather than seeing the negative in Sue's request to alter Wednesday night's, I am thinking of another possibility. Sue recently mentioned enjoying seeing Steve's erection and her excitement that it was no longer in her. I know, not exact words, but that was the point. I am wondering if the change on Wednesday might simply be another way for Sue to extend her Paul buzz by coming home from being his and then enjoying her position of control over Steve. She has stated, according to Steve, her enjoyment of watching him cum and knowing it is not in her. I have felt there have been two very distinct things at play with Sue. One, her enjoyment of building up to a comfortable sexual relationship with other men, and two, seeing Steve waste his cum and erection right in front of her, effectively taking him out of play for her body. Once Sue really understood Steve's often preference at cumming by his own hand, she knew she could enjoy both of her desires without seeming harsh.

We have all known girls or women who had the choice guy, yet still enjoyed knowing other guys lusted for her. Sue has Paul as her choice guy sexually and enjoys knowing Steve can only lust for her.

This is what the tea leaves say to me. Your own mileage may vary.

You could be right Jak, but it's a positive for Steve? Can't see it. If you're right it's just Sue further distancing Steve from her mind as a sexually attractive being. Which is her stated aim in order to reach her desired state with Paul. Plus if you're right (and you may be) it would make it more difficult for her to give it up at the end. Assuming there is one.

Just joking with you Steve. We (wife and l) have read a lot of HW/cuck stories over the years and whenever the cuck started to masturbate to much the wife locks him up to make sure he stays in a horny docile state for her. So reading about Sue asking you on your masterbating schedule just felt like that. Then again could be why she really asked, she could be thinking about it. Face it a horny cuck is easier to control and manipulate then one that just came 3 times.

No worries - I mean I can actually understand that sort of thing now a bit more than before. In different circumstances I can see where that might be needed, but that would be different people then too. No, she's quite happy right now, if anything she enjoys that my masturbation allows her to enjoy what she wants without having to concern herself with me. Your last sentence kind of sums it up - there's no desire for control in this way nor do I see her (or I) going in that direction. As I said, if it's your thing, cool - enjoy.

Jax - you have pointed out other parts of this that I've been coming to understand. But I don't see what she's asking for as being related to that. All she's said is what was understood from the beginning, that Wednesday nights is when I get to cum with her - now, in a way, I kind of seeing it as "our intercourse" where she directly (or indirectly) is with me when I get to cum with her. That she has, sometimes most of the time, chosen to do more with me - whether it's sucking me at the end or her masturbating herself or now what she may be choosing to do - not sharing herself much at all and instead, simply enjoying watching me. The way I've seen and come to know her - doing so doesn't diminish her feelings from Paul. Indeed, I actually understand her quite well - her panties are a way of separating her time with Paul from this time with me - so if she chooses to go that direction, I understand it quite well as I share some of those feelings - and it is surely what arouses me!

I know there's more to it too, yes, she's always liked to watch guys cum - but I know that seeing me, as Jax put it, wasting my cum, that is does have an effect on her. Whether it really has played a role in her focus on and enjoyment with Paul, I don't know. She did admit that seeing me masturbate while she's with Paul did make her feel differently, she said it let her really know that I enjoyed what she was doing, but I also know she likely didn't tell me that it made her feel more "into it" with Paul by knowing that as Jax put it, I'm not available for her.

Anyway - she's about ready and we're going out to lunch and then going down to this little town with some outlet-stores and a wine-bar. She wants to be home and heading up to see him by about 5pm or so and I made plans with a buddy to hang there with him and his wife.

I'm sure I'll have time later when I get back.

Well, good thing she's staying over his place, I just texted her to be sure as it's snowing out pretty good here. She sounded really relaxed and very warm and cuddly and I told her I was hoping we'd have time together tomorrow and she cooed back that we would. She asked what I'd done all night and I told her and she said that was nice. I hinted around at asking her if she'd already had sex with him, I asked her if she'd been intimate with him and she giggled and said thank you to me for being polite about it. She asked me if I'd jerked off yet and when I said no, she whispered that they'd most definitely had sex once already.

She told me she'd call me in the morning and I told her I'd text her good-night and she said she'd like that.

So - it's 9:30pm and I think it's a fair bet what I'm going to be doing later tonight.

Reactions: toolman2c
I can see how it would turn on Sue seeing you wasting your cum. K enjoys that too. Knowing his cum is in her while mine is wasted is a big turn on to her.

At first she would have me cum on the floor then she bought a little waste paper trash can that she wrote “Cucky Cum Only” on and kept it by the bed and that’s what I came in. Then for a while it was in the toilet and she would later flush it after she was done with him. Another one she had me do for a while was on trash night I’d bring up the trash to the end of the driveway naked and then dump my once a week load into one of the trash cans while she watched.

Last summer she bought one of those tall hooked plant hangers that you stick in the ground to hang a potted plant on and she put it in the yard with a little metal bucket hanging from it, spent a few months cumming in that. At that time one of her rules was only her BFs could cum in the house, I had to go outside to cum.
Another one she came up with during the “cum outside” era was her summer fun of having me go outside naked and letting me watch them thru the bedroom window while I masturbated and the scary part of that was I’d be locked out of the house till he left so I was pretty drained from those times.

But mostly it’s just been a simple rule she has for me to cum “Jerk, squirt, swallow and repeat”.

But will say when she is in the dom mood she does come up with some hot ways for me to waste my cucky cum. On one of our HW/cuck vacations at Hedo in Jamaica, I have no idea how she came up with this one but for the 2 weeks there I found myself every day in one of the general area men’s bathrooms having to squirt my load into the floor drain in the middle of the bathroom.
Anyways I could go on and on about all the wasted cum over 20+ yrs but sure I’d bore everyone.

Last edited:
Enjoy your evening Stb, glad you are both enjoying your experience! Hopefully she will keep it messy for you tomorrow; a taste or a smell is womderful while you share their sex!

Well, found out the Olympics online is far better than broadcast.
Got into watching some stuff for a bit too long it seems!!!!
Now to enjoy thoughts of her.

Steve, I don't have a question. Or viewpoint now.
Just to state again, thank you for your posts and looking forward to your next one.
Digger
To me, it doesn't seem to be a large number of spectators at the games in Korea. Haven't seen that much though.

Pnisnvnh said:
but sure I’d bore everyone.
Correct! Please start your own thread and don't disturb Steve's. Thx.

dutch12 said:
Correct! Please start your own thread and don't disturb Steve's. Thx.
I did start my own thread... thanks for noticing.

Gentlemen (and others), if we all stopped posting every time we bored someone or someone bored us, there would very quickly be tumbleweed rolling across the entire site, including this thread. It seems that Steve's journey this year has excited passions other than his own to a more than usual degree and we are all a little sharper as a result.

I don't believe Steve is going to listen more to the last man standing in any argument between ourselves, he has proven to most over the last ten years of his posts to be his own man (and Sue's as well). Anyone familiar with his threads over that time will know there are a few areas that will result is no interest / no comments. They include his family, his job, his location, politics, chastity, sycophancy in its many guises and a few others. Waste of space trying.

Digger - yeah - I suppose it doesn't seem like a lot of spectators - but it's that way with a lot of the winter games. I was skiing in Vancouver the week after the Olympics were there now a number of years ago (8?) and I know that I was surprised at how small the grandstands were as they were all still up when we were there.

I can only share that we spent a nice afternoon and evening together yesterday including a short-nap in there which was nice feeling her next to me while we slept. I did noticed she'd changed her panties and also when we went to bed I asked her if this was a new thing that she'd kept them on all day and going to bed. She smiled and said honestly she didn't know but that it felt nice to her. She did add that she felt more comfortable being naked around me after they'd been together at our house, that somehow being at his place just was different. I didn't make a lot of it and she was really nice about whispering in my ear and teasing me when I told her I needed to cum (again) before we went to bed.

Thing is - she woke up this morning not feeling well at all. So not sure what's in store for the week to come.

Okay - maybe flu? Maybe just a cold - but she came home early and has now gone to take a nap.

I thought more about what I wrote earlier and I may have planted a seed for this with her regarding panties as I know I told her that seeing her in them turns me on especially if I can see them tight against her.

I'm not going to say another thing about them and see what happens. Does she really respond like this to things that I suggest? I may have to take better notice of this.

Hope Sue is alright. I'm sure you'll take good care of her.

Sure hoping it is not the flu. It has been ruthless here in the south this year.

Hope Sue is up and feeling better soon!

Steve,
It could just be that some of the high has worn off a bit from Sue by the time she gets home from Paul's place and what she feels after is a more deeply relaxed feeling where she still feels that connection to him. If that lasts for a few days, then her time available to you when she is wanting to switch a bit of passion on for herself whilst with you will become limited indeed with the twice a week regime. She will either be winding down from him or working up to him.

It may be that this is what she wanted to feel all along - a total sexual desire connection to Paul and as little as possible sexual connection for you. Sue may still supervise and tease out your own masturbation sessions and even enjoy them, but this is not the same as switching real passion for you in your direction is it? Her wearing panties at your suggestion or choosing would just be another aspect of this pleasing you without lust for you. It seems she wants to make it enjoyable for you without it.

I don't necessarily see this as bad for either of you. You are enjoying the disconnect still and Sue is approaching her desired state, but it does seem that her sexually connected non pussy activities with you of the first few weeks are now going to be absent or severely restricted.

Status
Not open for further replies.