She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she's decidedly sick. Achey and all that but no fever so maybe not the flu. I jokingly yelled at her for staying up till all hours of the night which made her laugh but that's as far as it got where normally she'd tease me back. Looking like a long, non-sexy week for us all.

Poor Sue. Still, a perfect opportunity for a brief oasis which will quietly remind her what a wonderful husband she has. I expect the angst will be all greater / sweeter though when she rushes into Paul's arms at the weekend. Enjoy the calm!

Reactions: dutch12 and Enigma632
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Reactions: dutch12
your a good man taking care of Sue hope she is well soon!! kids and wife sick here too day 5.... how much more taxing it can be on us caring and keeping up no time for sleep.

Steve, If and when you get a chance, could you let us know how Sue is doing. Hope you aren't getting it too.
Digger

Oh dear, it looks like Steve may have caught the dreaded lurghi himself. Well, everything passes. Usually rather quickly from one orifice or another. Hope all is well..

peakmb said:
Oh dear, it looks like Steve may have caught the dreaded lurghi himself. Well, everything passes. Usually rather quickly from one orifice or another. Hope all is well..

Not to be a dick here, but you do realize that "the dreaded lurgy" is killing over 4000 people per week here in the US.

It aint just the "sniffles"

fortune.com/2018/02/10/american-flu-deaths/

DR13

Not to be a dick here, but perhaps if you all voted for a national health service instead of buying all those guns things might improve. The USA is the only place in the world where 30,000 people a year die from gunshot wounds.

And learn to separate humour from reporting.

Do you really think the USA is the only place in the world where people are dying? It's pretty cold in the hills around Syria at the moment for instance. In a tent. With no food and shitty water. Get off your high horse and open your eyes.

Touched a nerve, eh peak?
You seem to think an awful lot of your stuffy little monarchy I see. Likely dont remember we kicked your asses back in '76 and never looked back.
anywho.....
First: there is nothing humorous about making light of illness and death. It wasnt funny, it isnt funny and you went there anyway. Shame.
Second: Resorting to insults. You brave, brave keyboard warrior. Perhaps you should get out more and learn a bit about the world. Easier to throw darts i suppose.
Third: Your ignorance of illness, epidemiology and healthcare in general appears to be astounding. Bravo, old chap.
Lastly: If i had a nickel for everytime i heard one of you "enlightened citizens" of the UK whine about your national health system I'd be a rich man.

You go worry bout your royal weddings or whatever and we'll take care of our side of the pond.

m'kay?

dr13

Dr Rock (for brains it seems),
I leave to others to decide who is touched here. I'm not the one who decided to hijack Steve's thread with insults though. I merely responded to an attack. I would say in general though it's not a good idea to respond to an argument using facts with opinions.

On the issue of global deaths from influenza, the statistics are clear. Every year, and excluding pandemics, up to 600,000 people die from it worldwide. Not to be sneezed at. At all. By far the best way to help prevent its spread is to immunise populations, especially those most at risk. This has much the same effect as fire breaks in forest fires in that it becomes more difficult to jump around. It is a fact that Europe in general, with healthcare systems that are free at the point of use (and which incidentally take a smaller proportion of national GDP to fund), have higher immunisation rates and lower deaths, particularly amongst the poor and most vulnerable areas of the population. The highest death rates worldwide are in sub Saharan Africa who have the poorest healthcare systems and little organised immunisation.

Finally, neither of us has any knowledge of what afflicted Sue, and perhaps now Steve. I would clearly hope that no members of his family contract the serious flu virus doing the rounds at present (like every year, there are always several). It remains however, part of the British character to make light of adversity, most often by using humour or satire. It's been around since well before 1776 and is unlikely to change any time soon.

just started thread, hooked in from the first page
"could you leave us alone now for a little while?"
Wow... just wow

Hey all sorry for the gap here Yes no doubt she's had the flu but today she seems back to 100%. Our daughter even came home on Thursday to check on things. Unfortunately I seem to have picked up something as I'm feeling tired and Ashley but it doesn't look like the flu or if it is it is milder So let's just say that sex hasn't been on either of our minds now for a bit

Glad to hear Sue is over it and your case is milder. Anything from Paul? Did he get it too?
Hope everything gets back on tract. With good health.
Thanks for letting us know.
Digger

Well a long nap has helped considerably
Coincidentally she did mention that Paul wasn't sounding good when she told him that their plans for the weekend were on hold. Although right know I'm thinking she is regretting saying no as she's feeling better and so am I- it was nice that she insisted on being home with me if I was as sick as she was

And today I read the Japanese are releasing s new flu drug that knocks it out in 1 day they said it will be here next year that's better than this family nonsense that just shortens the worst part by a bit

I'm assuming you're getting the same weather as we are, Steve. It's been raining it seems for days. Probably good weather to recover health wise.
Have you and Sue, during this time, had a chance to discuss where you are both at in this new year? To clarify any problems? Or reinforce to each other the GOOD points and maybe speed things along.
My perspective is that you're both in agreement and Paul is on board too.
Happy for you all. I'll say again, Living the Dream. (Except for the flu).
Next update?
Digger

Well, another Wednesday Steve. Is this to be one the first days away for Sue with Paul or will she be supervising you this evening? Or maybe both if time avails..

Everything ok, Steve?

SoonToBe said:
And today I read the Japanese are releasing s new flu drug that knocks it out in 1 day they said it will be here next year that's better than this family nonsense that just shortens the worst part by a bit
I believe that's FAKE NEWS, as your BIG BLOND would name it. In the Netherlands f.e. science professionals are working on a new flu drug too. They want to change or remove the part in the dna string of the flu virus, which is the same in any flu virus. If they succeed then it might be possible to eliminate the changing part of the virus. They expect that they are succesful for human use in about 3 or 4 years.

Well Steve, I can hardly believe that yet another weekend can go by with so little to comment on. Or has Sue got you lost for words again!

We are finally back online after the storm knocked out out power and internet for a while yesterday.

Peak - it was a busy week and I see that while I did pen a bit of a longer post on Wednesday, apparently it didn't make it to the website strangely so I can see the concern on lack of updates. Sadly it was a busy week for me at work on top of the storm yesterday - that left me quite a bit to clean up in the yard.

Sue is now getting herself "prettied up" as she laughed and put it - she texted with Paul and confirmed we have our power back so he is coming here later this afternoon.

I will try to recap what I'd penned late on Wednesday night as it was the first time she'd gone to see him after work. She was absolutely glowing when she got home - surprisingly not too late - she was home before 9:30pm - but the look on her face was just amazing and I could totally tell it was what she had needed. I even told her that later in bed and she giggled and said that - as she'd said before - that it had been a long time since she'd felt this way and she asked me if I'd remembered anything like this when we first started dating. I told her I didn't remember anything specific and she laughed and said it may have been from before me but she said she can now remember times back in college where she felt like she does now. I giggled back and told her that I wished I'd known her back then and she laughed back and said I can enjoy it now.

She asked how I was while she was out and I told her honestly that I was intensely horny and she smiled because she said she was hoping that I"d waited till she'd gotten home. She told me a little more about their evening - she pointedly told me that she had "gotten changed" when she got there and I told her again how it turned me on that she'd be sitting around with him barely dressed.

When we got upstairs and she had made it clear that she wanted to watch me - she asked me if I wanted to see her. I said "of course" and she said that she had been thinking about our earlier conversations about her and her panties and how they made her feel more exclusive with Paul and so I was surprised when she stood by the bed and got naked and let me see all of her. She told me that this was the first time on Wednesdays and that she would "share" with me - but that she also wanted me to know that this wasn't going to last and that as time goes by that she is "probably going to cover up more" - I groaned back - I remember that distinctly and it led to us continuing out discussion for a bit - albeit while she was already naked and more - because I had hoped we'd have gotten started right at that point - but she stopped and asked me again how I"m going to feel when "you don't get to see this as much" and she put her hand over her pussy blocking my view. I was horny and stroking already but I told her that if that's what she feels she needs - that I still hoped at some times I'd see her.... She laughed and said that she knew it was a tease to me for me to see her naked and she said that I'll always get to see her - and she added that - it'lll be when she wants it to be.

By the time she got onto the bed next to me - to put it bluntly - she had started to leak a bit. As she continued talking I started to moan and stroke more intensely and it took her a second before she realized that a dribble of what I immediately knew was his cum, started to form a drop on one of her pussy lips that was now separated from the other and it ran down her labia to her inner thigh where she felt it. She looked at me and said "he was really good tonight honey" - and that was as she slid onto the bed next to me. As she lay next to me she said something like "did you like seeing that baby?" and when I moaned back a yes she told me that she loved how she felt and how she could let herself enjoy being with him like she does.

I can't recall exactly everything she said but I know at some point she asked again (about her leaking like that) and I told her that it still turned me on so much that he came so much inside her - and she added "and you don't get to any more". Which made me groan loudly. She asked me then and it came up again last night when her plans for today were iffy - but mid-masturbation last night she asked me if the idea of not cumming in her again still turned me on. I told her that it was just the fantasy/thought of it and that I wasn't sure it was something I could ever say I didn't want to feel again - but she said "just for now" and that just for the moment - does it turn me on to think about.. She knew the answer but wanted to hear me say it - I told her the truth - it scared me and turned me on at the same time - to which she kissed me and put one of my hands on her pussy (she whispered as she kissed me and put my hand there that I can just feel it - not push a finger in). When she ended the kiss I still had my hand gently on her pussy - I could feel her swollen pussy lips on my palm and fingers and could feel how warm (hot!) she was. She smiled and said "I feel like I'm always horny these days". My cock was throbbing away as I told her I knew how she felt and she giggled and said "yes you do" (owing to our earlier talk about how much I seem to need to masturbate). She was eagerly watching my hand as she said "I'll guide you" and as I stroked away with my right hand - she put her hand on my left and lined her fingers up with mine and as I started to moan and tell her how warm it felt - she gently spread her legs and I felt her middle-finger on the back of mine as she gently pushed it between her pussy lips that had just opened.

Literally as she whispered "can you feel it" - I started to cum as I felt her pussy intimately for the first time in a long time and could feel how wet and open she still was (maybe in my head?). All I know is that as soon as I felt the wet warmth between them and she cooed in my ear - that with barely more than a grunt - my god dd I cum. A huge first spurt went all over and made her laugh quietly as I was barely stroking as it happened. She guided my finger tip just into the opening of her vagina as the last huge spasms gushed from me.

It was over so quickly - she smiled at me and she said "you needed it too".

So when she told me that she wanted him to come here today - how could I resist?

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12 and artman
Status
Not open for further replies.