She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, I know that I asked you this a year o more ago but now with your progression toward more submissive but yet more involved with Sue and Paul sexually, you might add this: Perhaps your could guide Pauls penis into Sue and then step back. Secondly, now that you can tell when Paul is ready to cum inside your wife you might ask if you could "cup" his balls or to hold the base of his penis as he ejaculates. Then be there for cleanup as soon as withdrawls. wanna try?

Steve. Thanks for the continued detailed updates. I hope the weather cooperates for the three of you to go skiing next weekend.
Along those lines, do you and Sue plan to take some occasional 1 on 1 romantic but non-sex. ual getaways. That might be a way to keep the emotional connection strong. That could be a way to have that periodic check-in to make sure all is well with your marriage. Good luck with everything.

I have to be brief right now as they're both in the shower together now and then he'll be leaving.

It worked out great yesterday and it was weird but maybe doing some stuff with him like clearing our backyard was good for us, we were able to start talking a bit more about Sue and him with her more openly. He told me at one point that "...she's a heck of a woman..." and I told him that he's helped her and that I liked how she is with him. There was more that I'll share as it was kind of nice feeling more relaxed with him about all of this, finally.

I was barely starting to get horny last night and it was different to watch them without my own urgent needs. She's beautiful in my eyes, I think in his too. Seeing her with him again, I really could start to feel the excitement in her - after not seeing him earlier in the week, it was so nice to see her really getting horny for him. What was really nice though was that she shared some of that with me - yesterday before he got here she told me that she was very wet and that she wanted me to know that this is a lot of how she wants to feel.

I do understand it - I mean after almost 35 years with me, I get it, it'd be hard for her to be that anticipative and that horny thinking about wanting sex with me. She really did seem like our daughter a few years back when we could see she was all into her boyfriend. But she told me honestly that she liked being able to tell me stuff like that - she told me how wet she was at times when her thoughts would stray to her finally being with him again. I asked her if maybe not seeing him so much - just once or twice a week, instead of more, might make it better for her and she told me honestly that being able to spend the night with him once a week is really so much of what she longs for. She told me she didn't want to hurt me but she told me that she loves the thought of lying next to him naked and literally her hoping he will want her in the middle of the night.

After we'd come in from being outside she had dinner ready - that was such a nice change. Even she could tell we'd talked a bit more as we were really talking more like friends afterwards.

Okay - I just heard the shower turn off and I can hear them so I need to run. But she really was so beautiful last night - I think I maybe even find her even more beautiful when I see her from afar rather than being the focus of her attentions. The way he slid down her panties and she stepped out of them as she hugged and kissed him while standing next to our bed was just a beautiful moment as was seeing him lay her down on our bed and him then climb on next to her.

I do sometimes still think of her pussy as mine - when she spread her legs and allowed his hands to roam there last night though there was no doubt, it was wet and open for him. So crazy how that turns me on.

I want to go watch them now - she'll likely be getting dressed soon - even if I don't see her actually getting dressed, seeing her come out of the bathroom in a bra and panties will be just as arousing.

Reactions: dutch12
Steve,
Everything sounds great. Hope you give more details later.
Thanks

No time now - we're actually heading out shortly - it's a beautiful sunny day and we're going hiking.
And for Cleaner - Sue's never mentioned m-m sex and still says she's turned off by it - so it's not something that's likely to come up.

Overall Steve all that seemed a pretty much ideal weekend for you and maybe Sue and Paul as well. All three of you made positive progress. It should have been a good atmosphere to plan a final ski weekend too. It would be interesting to see how it turned out for you.

So - as I said, maybe doing something with Paul made it easier to talk to him. There was still some brush to be cut-back and trimmed so while we were in the shed picking out saw's and rakes we started to talk a bit. As we talked about what tools we needed he looked at me and asked me if I was okay with going skiing next weekend. I told him that I thought conditions were going to be good and that it would be some good skiing. He looked at me and said "that's not what I'm asking about". I told him that I was also looking forward to Sue enjoying herself with him and he smiled and said that he wasn't sure how I really felt and he asked me to tell him a bit more. I looked at him for a moment and he said something like "look, I know you like her being with me... I just wanted to hear what you think....".

I took a second and I said "okay, I'll tell you...". I said a lot as I felt kind of flustered but also I felt like seizing the moment at perhaps feeling comfortable telling him more. I told him that I had always loved that she was so sexual even from the earliest days. He laughed and said he could imagine. I didn't tell him any of the things from long ago, but I did tell him that I knew she was sleeping with other guys when we first started dating and I simply told him "I never really minded".

He asked me how long I'd had a desire to share her. He really asked me sincerely and I told him the honest answer. Probably the entire time I've known her but consciously knowing it, probably about 7 or so years into our marriage, once our sex-life really returned after our second child I told him that I finally felt comfortable accepting that desire in myself. He said that he had never considered anything like this but that he had in fact dated one other married woman who said her husband knew about what she was doing - but he never met him and that I'm the first where he could actually talk to a person like me. But he then said that "now, I'd probably not mind" referring to sharing his own wife.

The conversation continued as I tried to tell him that I was always vicariously turned on by Sue's sexual desires but that only since just before he met her that I really felt a strong beta desire. He looked at me and he said "that I can't really understand Steve...". I told him the honest truth, that right now the concept of giving her to him sexually turns me on a lot and that while I surely do miss sex with her, at the same time, I simply looked at him and I said "right now. I kind of like you fucking her instead of me.".

He looked at me and he said that this is her doing and that he never cared if I did or didn't have sex with her. I told him that I knew it (he knew I knew it, he just wanted to hear me say it) was and I think I laughed and told him he gets the benefits of it. He smiled and said to me "I don't know how you can give something like that up... but let me just say 'thank you' agian". I told him that I enjoy how I feel seeing her and being around her and also how I feel when she is with him. He asked me how I can be som comfortable and I don't think it was until I just said it was something that I've just gotten used to over the years - that seeing her naked with him just felt good to me right now.

We started to get stuff going in the yard as the conversation continued. I told him that the ski weekends didn't bother me as much this year as they did last year. He said that he had so wanted to apologize to me last year but he admitted that he found it hard to talk to me without Sue around and all that. We'd dragged a bunch out to the street when we took a short break and I asked him if Sue had mentioned anything about my "being beta" He said she had and that he had looked up about it on the web and he said that it did sort of explain a lot more to him about what turns me on mentally and he simply said "if it's cool with you, then I think I'm okay with it". As we walked back to get some more of the heavier branches he looked at me and said "it'd be cool if we could talk this way... you know...." and I looked at him and I told him "honestly, I know, its still something I just can't get my head to either...". He smiled and said "but if I know you really are into it, well, we'll see...".

I know it doesn't sound like a lot but it was. Again nothing explicit - despite loving the idea of him telling me just how wet she gets for him or something like that - I'm not really sure what we are supposed to talk about - lol.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12, littlec and 2 others
Steve, it is a sign of how at peace you are at the moment that the reality of a man coming to your house last weekend to make love / fuck your wife all night and then again in the morning warrants only passing reference, but the fact that you spent time with him before clearing storm damage from your yard gets the front page treatment! For long term followers of your thread this is absolutely the right reporting of what was truly significant. Well done, and thanks once more for doing it.

Although not explicit, but very significant post .Hopefully, you'll follow up with the explicit details later.
You and Paul are getting more at ease with one another. Gaining trust and respect for your roles.

I have a questions, Steve.
If and when you are fully beta. Do you think you'll lose the enjoyment of the angst of denial?

I'm surprised at the amount of time of your involvement with Sue and Paul's time together. I thought it would be less and less as time went on. To fulfill Sue's "feelings" and to help you become fully beta. Am I getting this wrong?

Special weekend coming up. I imagined how it might go later ..

Cant wait again.jpg

Reactions: dana007, littlec and buds13
STB
well it is wednesday again,are you and sue going to .
have fun talking about.the ski trip this weekend.
hope all is well.

Peak - lol - I saw your post late last night. It's just been a crazy busy week with work - such that I am actually looking forward to getting away even if it's going to be trading one craziness for another.

We talked about the weekend last night and she told me that she would like it if I'd clean her up ("...lick me..." as she said it) twice this weekend - once on Friday night ".... you know.... baby.... it really does leave things so much less messy,..." and again on Saturday night after their "first time" just as we've started to do at home here. I moaned loudly as she told me that and I asked her about it a bit - asked her to tell me more about why she wants that but nothing more. She hissed at me a she rubbed herself (she did NOT see Paul yesterday) that she likes how soothing my mouth and tongue feels but she then told me "... but I also like how it makes me feel..." and I asked her more and she said that feeling me licking her pussy "Like you did last weekend" gets her really into sex - that she can feel my tongue and fingers in her and on her is one thing but she looked at me and said "I like that you clean his stuff out of me... I don't know.... it gets me horny to think about what you're doing...." I told her "you know how it makes me feel..." and she smiled and teased "I do honey, I know you like it.".

I suppose I probably should share more of the end of last weekend in that after Paul and I cleared the brush from our yard - later that night when they were in bed together, Sue (well actually both of them) again invited me in to watch and be with them for their first time together. Their pattern together also appears to be the same each week - I join them for their first time together and then leave them to enjoy a second time together alone.

I'm a bit scattered today - I should have said also that after dinner Sue excused herself and got changed into his shirt as usual - I think because we were busy outside for so long she waited - but I knew that when she came down that way, that their fun time was going to be starting. We talked a bit and Paul said he loved it when she would get changed like this and she openly said that "it gets me in the mood" which made us both laugh. We talked idly about other stuff - the snow - and stuff - but I remember after a few times of her flashing me - giving me, and Paul, nice views of her breasts and the rest of her that I said it looked like she wanted to be more alone with him and she smiled and just said "yes, if you don't mind".

Anyway - I peeked in on them a few times and I even watched and stroked my cock a few times when I saw them kissing and he had her shirt open and was playing with her breasts. I still get so horny seeing her with him like that - to this day, even if she's not quite as skinny as she was, I still find it so arousing to see her partly or fully naked. But I didn't see them go upstairs, I just heard them up there and as I said, I gave them quite a bit of time alone. So when I went in and she was lying back and he was eagerly licking away at her pussy I went in slowly and kind of knelt down closer to them. He must have known I was there somehow because he pulled his face away and turned to me and said almost quiet enough that I didn't think she could hear as he said "... she's almost ready...." and literally as I looked he took both of his hands and spread her pussy a bit and showed me just how wet she was. He didn't wait for an answer from me - not that I could give him one. I was speechless.

I know he's been a bit forward with me in the past but even now a few days later, the image is still in my mind for sure. I'd seen him do that before but not so intently on doing/showing it to me and being as forward as he was. It was so obvious he felt totally comfortable doing so! I will probably get flamed here for saying this but my god did it turn me on in the most intense way. Even now it still an erotic moment for me and it really does make me think about how I feel about it. But it was hearing him say it as he did and seeing her that for me was just so arousing. And seeing him just gently spread her open like that was - well all I can say is it was beautiful and amazing. So here it is - I loved seeing him do that to her. I loved seeing it truly be his pussy - seeing him open her up as if to show the inside of her vagina to me was just something honestly felt amazing to share with him. I know - flame away folks. But honestly - it is moments and intense memories like that where I do truly believe this is what I want. It scares me at times, but at the same time I can't hide how I feel. I haven't told her any of this yet as I expect more this weekend.

Anyway. It all seems surreal as I've said before - like something half dream and half real. But it sure was real, as he got up on his knees and she took his cock in her hand. That was the first she'd seen that I was there that close to her. It was the most erotic thing to see her smile, close her eyes and rub his cock up and down where he'd spread her open. It was one of those moments that could have gone on and on forever - it just felt so good to me seeing her respond - hearing her breathe in deeply, her back arch as he rubbed against her and then started to push into her. A part of me wanted to reach out and hold her legs back for him at that moment but instead - I so just wanted to watch.

I don't know if I need to share all of their action in bed suffice to say that the explicitness that I felt from him continued from them both as they got into it including what I have to conclude was her intentionally being as almost obscene as she could be when she got on top of him. She came violently while she rode him to the point he was visibly wet. Both of these were discussed in more detail last night - but for last weekend they were pleasant surprises to me for sure.

I knew for sure that she would want to be on her back when the time came. When she was ready it was one of the most erotic moments I've ever seen for her to lift herself off of him and to see him pull out of her fully hard with her wetness on his cock and under the head of his cock! Not just that - but wow was she ever wet and open a she turned around on the bed and lay back she looked right at me as she raised her arms to guide him to her. I so wanted to look in her eyes but I couldn't not look at he pushed back into her with one easy push.

I was chatting with someone the other day who was new to being cucked and he said it still bothered him seeing his wife naked with another man. I told him that over time you just get used to it - and it's true. I thought about that as at one point she looked at me and smiled seeing me stroking myself - but I thought about it again when Paul turned to me and said almost laughingly "can you see?" and again, he held himself away from her just so I could see clearly. He moaned louder than normal as he watched me watch him push back into her. Thing was, thinking about that chat - it just felt good to watch him.

They went at it for a while until even I could tell he was getting close. I was surprised at how long he'd held off for this first time with her. Seeing him pull almost all the way out of her and then hearing her gasp as he pushed all the way back in I have to say - he looked really huge in her! And just a few minutes later I knew he was almost there. He has this pattern that even I know. I timed my orgasm to coincide with his. There is something just so erotic to me to cum almost as he does.

I didn't make too much of a mess and reached for some tissues to clean up a bit while they lay close to each other. He likes to be up on his elbows when he cums in her but then, as I remember doing, likes to lean down and hug and kiss her closely as they catch their breath. I heard her say something about how nice it was.

I expected it to go like the last few times. He would pull out of her and simply go over to the bathroom. But not this time. A moment later instead of the usual, this time he simply rolled over away from me and lay there on his side for a moment. He looked up at me as he put his hands on her - first her stomach and then he moved up to caress her breasts. She finally opened her eyes and looked up at me and smiled. As he rubbed her breasts she smiled and raised her knees and slowly spread them apart. He looked at me and it was him this time who said "is that how you wanted me to leave her?". I didn't say anything but I just nodded yes. He smiled and said something like "....enjoy..." as he slid himself off the far side of the bed leaving me with her.

"Are you ready?" she asked and when I nodded yes and croaked a "yes" she just said "thank you baby....".

Need I share the rest? When she spread her legs a bit more, her lips separated and now, that wet pink inside of her vagina was now coated with cum and as she lay there, a bit started to drip out of her.

Now I have no desire to suck his cock at all, there is something just so awesome about cleaning her up. I know it's his cum but when it is seeping out of her, it is hers in terms of how it is in my head. As I leaned in she put her hand on my head to guide me and as I got closer she said softly " you know baby...." as if to remind me that I was there to just clean her up and keep things from being messy for them and not to pleasure her. But at the same time, I knew from how she wouldn't mind if I enjoyed myself. As I licked, I looked up and our eyes met for a moment and I have to say, I liked that moment with her.

I finished with her and I did leave her before he came out of the bathroom. It had been nice until then but it did feel like he waited a bit longer. I sat up and she rolled onto her side and held my hand. She blew me a kiss and held my hand and told me she loved me. I kissed her hand and she said "thank you".

Last night we talked a bit more about how she'd cum with him last weekend. I told her that I hadn't ever seen her get that wet before and she agreed - she said she couldn't remember cumming like that herself and she laughed and said she would have been embarassed had it not been "in the heat of the moment". It was when I mentioned just how explicit she was - "you certainly weren't shy!" that she opened up last night and asked me if it turned me on. I admitted it did and she laughed and asked me what I thought. I was really into it at the moment and I was sooo horny as we'd talked about other stuff too including this weekend. I told her that it surprised me but I was so turned on by seeing her so sexually wanton at that moment. She told me she could "... feel how empty I felt as I waited for him..." and I told her that I was so close to cumming hearing her talking like that. I told her it turned me on to hear her tell me how she felt sexually. She giggled and said that "you're crazy wanting to hear that" but she told me . She told me how she lay back and how she coudln't wait to feel him in her again. I let go as she told me how big he felt when he was back in her.

Crap - well, that took a long time to write - I thought I'd share more but am out of time and now, need to go get things started packing and such for the weekend as we want to leave earlier tomorrow and be up there well before dinner. She joked that checkin time is 4pm and that "Paul could be up there by then".

Reactions: SquirmingSub, artman and dutch12
Steve,
I don't think anyone is going to flame you for simply doing what you and your wife both enjoy and then sharing the experience with us. I know you cut short your report on plans for the weekend, but it does seem a bit strange that Sue went to such lengths to explain what she expected of you, are perhaps at the same time what she didn't (and you shouldn't) expect. Either way, I hope the snow is good and you all enjoy yourselves. I suspect after the high though, you may feel a little down when you get back but that's a price many would pay to be in your shoes...

There may be folks reading Steve's postings who might be curious how this whole thing started all those years ago. Well, just to advise that 'someone' has posted the first chapter of a definitive version of the whole story to the 'Cuckold Story' section which mirrors the whole saga. Look for 'Journal of a Journey' and get yourselves updated of the background to one of the best threads on the Forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: peakmb
Good grief Curt. You nick his story and then use his own thread to publicise your own version written as autobiography! I hope you got his permission.

Back to the main point, it' beginning to look like the wifi is bad in his chalet. We may not get anything until next week.

peakmb said:
Good grief Curt. You nick his story and then use his own thread to publicise your own version written as autobiography! I hope you got his permission.

Back to the main point, it' beginning to look like the wifi is bad in his chalet. We may not get anything until next week.
Certainly did Peak. It would have been extremely rude and discourteous to do otherwise. Steve is fully on-board with this and I believe is looking forward to the subsequent 'books' being published (as I hope are others).

Curt Bruch said:
There may be folks reading Steve's postings who might be curious how this whole thing started all those years ago. Well, just to advise that 'someone' has posted the first chapter of a definitive version of the whole story to the 'Cuckold Story' section which mirrors the whole saga. Look for 'Journal of a Journey' and get yourselves updated of the background to one of the best threads on the Forum.
Curt, I'll surely look over! Guess the reactions in the original threads of Steve's followers are not in the "book". B.t.w. It would be handy if the chapters are in PDF format. (Would love to print them on paper for my own use).

Anyone interested in reading back the original threads? Should be simple for real curious followers of Steve's journey to go to the beginning of his postings June 27, 2007. That thread was called "Wife offered me a birthday present" (probably due to his 50th birthday August 2007).
Just go to the avatar and click on "SoonToBe". In the popup click profile page, postings, then at the bottom of the page click "find all threads by SoonToBe". You will find 53 threads! Start reading the last one on page 3, as I wrote before, called "Wife offered me a birthday present". From there you can go to the next and next....warning....difficult to stop reading!!
I did some years ago just that! I saw some parts of Steve's journey on Our Hotwifes forum, he posted there a short time. Asked for the link to the journey and he send me a link to Slutwifes.com. Since than I'm a follower. I admire Steve for his excellent style describing his and Sue's journey and thank him for the possibility to, as I wrote before, sit in a chair in the other corner and watch and listen. So good to be a witness.

Reactions: nrbill
Hey all. So let me start by saying that I did agree to have Curt start to 'publish' this. Hey, if it makes some money one day, maybe he'll share with me. But if not, then I hope others enjoy and find help if they're looking for it.

Hoped to have had more time today but unfortunately....

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dutch12
SoonToBe said:
Hey all. So let me start by saying that I did agree to have Curt start to 'publish' this. Hey, if it makes some money one day, maybe he'll share with me. But if not, then I hope others enjoy and find help if they're looking for it.

Hoped to have had more time today but unfortunately....
Nice idea Steve but I'm a true giver and this is my gift to anyone who wants to read it and in some small way to share in your incredible story.

Ok Curt, I'm sorry I doubted you. I've even started reading it. It's really not bad. I hope you continue.

Reactions: dutch12
Status
Not open for further replies.