She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
peakmb said:
Ok Curt, I'm sorry I doubted you. I've even started reading it. It's really not bad. I hope you continue.
Stop it, you're making me blush. Let's leave this thread to Steve and let him get on with his story!

Steve,

It would seem that your journey has been progressing with you now that your nearing the end of the third month of 2018. It does seem that your adjusting to the dynamic as it has continued to evolve. Much of the speculation about Sue's timing with Paul seems just that; it sounds as if Sue would prefer that no hard time frame be in place so that nature and the relationship can take its course in a naturally organic manner.

Enjoy your path for the duration that it does last and make the best of a scenario that many wannabe cuck's only fantasize about.

STB:
Dutch has you at 60. I thought I had read somewhere in your many threads that you might be somewhat younger. I had STB pegged at 57, Sue and 56, and Paul in his mid-40's. Can you put your true ages to this? Thanks

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Before I go into anything else here - I just have to share that she's promised me something that I'll "surely enjoy" for later tonight "as a reward" for how I was over the weekend and "how you've been about everything".

We talked on Monday night and I told her honestly that while I had made it through the weekend, that I was really feeling the need and I told her as I have before that masturbating only helps to a degree (unless I do it many times). She smiled and said she knew I was horny and she told me that she loved how I'd been while we were away and she added that she knew I'd masturbated many times and she said she appreciated that and knew that it had helped me. I told her that I was okay about everything but was just being honest with her that I was feeling like I needed more than that. She had told me then that she would "help out" but said that she wasn't ready for that. I told her that i knew it was only Monday and I even joked that I was sure she wouldn't be in the mood to help me out "...until it stops dripping out of you!". She laughed right along with me and then corrected me and said that "... that stopped earlier today...." and then added "... but you're right, I'm not ready just yet...".

So - I'm quite horny today hoping she'll do something fun to/with me tonight. I'm hoping for a blow-job but would surely settle for her fingers or really anything from her! LOL

I guess I should share what she told me and we talked about last Friday though on the way up. I asked her "hows it going" and she proceeded to tell me that "it's working" and she repeatedly apologized to me for having to go along with "all of this" but I told her that "it's not all bad" which made her laugh. But she did tell me that it is working. She said that while at times she was still trying to figure it all out, she admitted that even just these 11 weeks of non-sex with me was giving her what she'd wanted to feel and do. When I asked her to tell me more she said she felt weird telling me but that she would.

What she told me was a lot of what she'd said in the past - how she felt about sex and yes, again how she felt this sense of obligation to me. But now she says she's really gotten past a lot of that - she laughed how just 11 weeks could seem to help her. I told her that I did think she seemed really calm and to be enjoying herself in a way that I could see was different, like she was just more relaxed overall. She told me that was true and that it was a combination of things - but she was honest and said that "not thinking about you sexually has really helped me". I told her that it stung a little to hear that but I also told her that I was turned on about it and I admitted to her - I think to put her more at ease and let her feel she could really talk to me - I told her that I was horny about it and while I surely missed contact with her, I told her that I was turned on and wanted to continue exploring this.

What she explained was that she is 'finally' feeling the way she's wanted to now about her body and her sexual desires. She admitted to not liking moving her desires to Paul, she admitted that it is making her feel the ways she's wanted. She told me that it's been so long since she's felt this way - and she was honest - she said that when she's not with him, the longer it goes, the more she wants to be with him. And she admitted that maybe similar to me, that she loved feeling horny for him and having to wait to see him again. The teenager thing came up and she recalled how she could remember being so horny waiting to see or be alone with her boyfriends in the past and how she liked how that felt. She said she's now starting to really feel the same again and that she's loving it. I told her that I could tell and that she has this excited bounce to her step these days. She looked at me and told me that it wasn't easy for her but now she likes how it makes her feel to be naked around me and to see me being aroused but know that she doesn't have to feel or want to have sex with me and that it is now becoming where she is no longer thinking that way. She added that knowing and seeing me masturbate now was also helping her by reminding and reassuring her that I am still happy and horny and she admitted that it helps her accept that she can just be with Paul if she wants to.

I told her as I have always told her - that it turns me on in the most intense and deep way when I now see her naked. It felt good to tell her that I enjoyed the way it made me feel and that I liked that she would still let me see or know about her and Paul. She told me that she knows that and that it was something that made her feel good about the weekend. She told me that she hoped I would still be okay with her "being his" for the weekend and I asked her what that would mean. She said that she'd like to be able to just be with him if we went out after dinner and that she'd like to focus more on him at other times. I told her that I'd expected that and was okay about it and that was when she started to tell me that she'd "take care of me next week" which is what we're upon tonight!

What she basically told me was that she wanted to feel like she did when she was younger - and that feeling like a mom and a wife was where she felt those "obligations" towards me. She did make a huge point to tell me that she doesn't hate me or anything like that. She actually admitted that most of this is in her head! I've already shared a lot of what she told me again, but I have to say, hearing her talking so calmly about it, not just calmly but really leaving me feel she's being honest - in that I don't think she necessarily understands it herself. She admitted that it turns her on far more than she'd thought it would, but also that she's surprised at how it is making her feel about herself and her body. I asked her more and she told me (again) that she's more aware of herself and how she responds physically as opposed to her knowing how her mind was feeling and how she was thinking - and when i asked she said openly that the physical part is a lot more intense and "really good" compared to how she thought it would be. And she was honest when she said that it was part of what she now really wants to feel with him. But she again said it was different - that she likes feeling the longing for him and how it makes her feel physically. I laughed and I told her that was some of how it felt for me - that feeling of arousal and wanting but not having. To which I remember she giggled and said "yeah but I get to have it.... you don't....". Just how she said it has me horny again now.

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
Dutch - early on I felt it better, perhaps to hide myself/identity, to go with different ages and such - but to settle it, I am 57 now and Sue is 56. She'll yell for telling her age but I'll just laugh if it comes up. Paul is, I believe, now or soon to be 47.

Reactions: dutch12
I have a busy afternoon so can spend 10 minutes and share some aspects of the weekend.

Paul got there just after we did just at 4pm - check-in time - we followed each other on Waze the whole way up. She was quite giddy as we got closer as she hadn't seen him earlier last week. They didn't waste time and went in the bedroom and closed the door shortly after we got there. She told me later he'd fucked her for a while - I told her that I'd hear her cum several times - but that he didn't cum yet. We went out to dinner and she told me that she couldn't wait to be with him after dinner. The 3 of us were very cordial at dinner - really seemed more like 3 friends. But after dinner we went to a bar where they had music and dancing and I knew how she was going to be after drinking and dancing with him.

I'll just share now that she most definitely fucked him when we got back. She left the door open and this time I watched the entire time. She pushed him onto the bed and she pulled his pants down - not even off. She kicked her panties off and just like that she got up on him.

Ugh- fast 10 minutes but I'll click post reply anyway.

Reactions: dutch12, SquirmingSub and Wannabe93066
Thanks for the partial update Steve. I hope you enjoy yourself tonight and that Sue's participation is real, not simply an obligation.

Hold on to your feeling of Monday for a while and analyse it for what it is. You have not gone into the detail of your weekend yet beyond saying it was Sue's intention to marginalise you from her time yet further. The lack of sex you were expecting. The lack of contact time and emotional nourishment maybe not so much. It may be that tonight Sue makes up for this somewhat. That by tomorrow that hollow feeling of emotional emptiness after the weekend had faded a little, but I believe it will be this increasing feeling of emptiness as the weeks go by that finally ends your experiment. Sue will try to fill the void in various ways but each month the gap will grow and Sue will increasingly resent the effort required to fill it. I don' know how the gap can be bridged beyond a final confrontation that ends the experiment in some way. Outcomes unknown. Just watch for the signs and try to talk to Sue about it if you detect them. As ever, Paul is irrelevant to the discussion and cannot be part of the solution. That has to come from you and Sue. It's early days yet though, and as I've said, I hope you enjoy tonight.

SoonToBe said:
Dutch - early on I felt it better, perhaps to hide myself/identity, to go with different ages and such - but to settle it, I am 57 now and Sue is 56. She'll yell for telling her age but I'll just laugh if it comes up. Paul is, I believe, now or soon to be 47.
Steve, this will make azsurfer77 happy to know! I based my knowledge on your first post June 2007. Being younger Is just great. You, Sue and Paul will have 3 maybe almost 4 extra years to fulfill your mutual phantasies/journey before you'l get a "real senior". LOL !
B.t.w. I do the same to hide my identity.

Last edited:
Steve, once again many thanks for the update. For me this part:

SoonToBe said:
What she basically told me was that she wanted to feel like she did when she was younger - and that feeling like a mom and a wife was where she felt those "obligations" towards me.

explains Sue's apparently contradictory behaviour, that she could be so loving to you but also say how she felt obligated to have sex with you. My reading of this is that it's not you that was causing the obligation, more that it was the "wife and mother" role causing the obligations and that's what she wanted to get away from.

Also it's clear that she does appreciate what you are giving her, which I guess bodes well for the post-Paul future

After seeing and being a part of their time and fun together over the weekend - and what I'd told her since - she well knew that I was "in need". With the snow falling yesterday, there was no chance of her seeing him so I suspected that maybe that would also add to whatever she might have chosen. I wasn't disappointed. She did get undressed - first down to her bra and panties as I stripped naked and began masturbating.

She watched me for a few minutes and again commented on how big and hard my cock looked and then - also again - at how it turned her on to see me and "to know I'm not using it". I moaned back that I was really horny and she smiled and said that I should "get it started" and she sat back for a moment - I thought to watch. Instead she played with her breasts and then smiled and said "you can see them" and unclipped her bra and let me see them with their now swollen nipples.

A few minutes later she did the same - she got up on her knees and pulled her panties tight against her showing the outline of everything and the wet spot now growing lower between her legs. Keeping her legs together she slid them down revealing just the upper part of her pussy to me - her clit was swollen as were her pussy lips but that was all I could see as she shimmied and slid off her panties. Her hands went back to her breasts pulling at her nipples and her moaning softly as I stroked my cock. She startled me for a second as she started to tease me - "do you want to see this" as she put her hand over her pussy and added "even if you don't get to use it?". My god she had me sooo horny and I told her so - I told her "my god yes, let me see please....". She continued and said "it's not as wet as it was last weekend baby" and when I moaned she added "and it's not his cum either.... too bad....". And as I looked at her she ran a finger up between her lips and it came out looking wet.

It felt amazing - I felt just so horny and while I really knew I needed to cum - at the moment seeing her - she looked so angelic - the dim light, the way her breasts looked as she breathed - I wished the moment could last forever and that feeling would do the same.

She moved to lie down but still hadn't spread her legs and I still wasn't sure of what was going to happen other than me getting closer and closer to cumming! But when she settled into a 69 position with me - now face to face with the beautiful 'y' of her pussy and her legs - I rolled to one side to see better and I heard her moan that she liked that. I stroked my cock but a second later I felt her hand on mine.

I started to thrust along with her hand as she soon replaced mine with hers. The other hand was now just inches from my face again slipping into that y and making her moan. She moaned and cooed out loud that my cock was leaking and I felt and saw her tongue darting out and licking it away and it only made me moan even more. She giggled and told me that she could tell I needed to cum but that I was "just going to have to wait a bit longer". I started to almost fuck her hand and she eased her grip and told me to calm down and "enjoy this baby....". Her other hand left her pussy and I felt her cup and hold my balls as she began to gently stroke my cock from bottom to top. She kept telling me how much it was leaking with each time she pulled on it and she told me how sexy it was "seeing how much you need it". Her legs were still together but I knew she was horny too.

She let go of my cock and moved back and said that I had to "be good" if I wanted to see more and she spread her legs just a tiny bit and I could see how swollen she was. She teased me back and admitted that "I'm horny too baby". She got up on one elbow and looked at me and she said "I need you to promise you'll just watch" and then she added "this is for you". And almost in one simultaneous move - I felt her slide down towards the bed and as she took my cock into her mouth with one hand - the other hand returned to between her legs. And as I started to thrust into her mouth - she spread her legs for me!!!!

I was maybe a foot away as she spread her legs and I watched her own fingers look so at home as they probed and separated her pussy lips and revealed everything there was. I was so fixed watching her that I even stopped thrusting into her mouth which made her giggle and say "you enjoy watching me that much?". Hell no... I grunted and said something like "oh my god" and she laughed and pulled my cock back into her mouth. She pulled it out once more and said/reminded me "just watch right baby?" and I grunted back "uh huh".

She stroked my cock as she sucked at the head and it was amazing. Amazing feeling that and at the same time seeing her fingers covered in her sweet drooling pussy juice. I started to thrust again and I felt her remove her hand and she let me really fuck her mouth. Her fingers in her pussy seemed to almost match my pace.

I thought that would be it and had settled into enjoying that and trying to take the time to build up even more while enjoying her mouth. And I was well on my way when I felt her free hand now slide against my legs and then, I felt her press her hand between them and reach behind me. A second later I felt her fingers just below my balls and beginning to tickle my butt. I grunted out loud and thrust deeply into her mouth which made her cough and pull me out and tell me "take it easy.... we'll get there baby....". I moaned more and more loudly as I realized somehow she had lubricant on her fingers and a second later I felt her fingers enter me just as her own fingers had simultaneously dug deep into her own pussy. We both moaned together only me much more loudly as her fingers caused me to push all the way forward and to make her gag as my cock almost fully entered her throat.

I think I mentioned that last time she sucked me that she seemed more capable in sucking me in deeply and my god - she's been working on it for sure. she took almost all of it in and for the few seconds she held me deep - she pushed her fingers deep into me - and did the same to her pussy. It was intense to hear us moan together and I knew my time wasn't far off - and surprised that I'd managed to edge that long. The deeper and more intent her fingers felt the closer I was. Now whether this all took 10 seconds or 10 minutes, I don't know - but it was bliss the entire time. I knew I was close and so did she. At some point she managed to pull her mouth of and say to me "whenever you're ready baby". Well, I was ready the moment she spread her legs - finally - and I could see it all. Seeing how wet she was did it for me - I grunted loudly and i unconsciously reached down and sort of held her head for just a moment and that was all it took. Hearing the slippery slurpy sound of her fingers right in front of me - I held her head for just a moment and I let go with a torrent of cum that left me on the brink of consciousness. She gulped and coughed but honestly, it felt like 12 weeks of cum were ejected - or it was the feeling of 12 weeks thats for sure. My whole body tensed as I kept going until I couldn't - until my cock was a shriveled little man again.

I collapsed against the bed and I heard her moans continue and rise to a crescendo a few moments later as I looked to the side and saw her using 3 fingers deep as she brought herself to her own shuddering orgasm as I watched. I even moved up onto my elbow on one side to get a better look as she had rolled onto her back and was eagerly finishing herself off as I watched. She opened her eyes at the very end as she came down from the intense peak and she saw me looking and smiling. I just said to her "you're beautiful" and she smiled this huge smile and motioned me to her. I was surprised when she held me tight against her - naked skin to naked skin - and it wasn't until she leaned in to kiss me that I realized she still had some of my cum in her mouth. It was the most erotic kiss I've had with her in a long time sharing it after watching her masturbate.

Needless to say - I slept like a baby after that. Even now, I'm just starting to feel like I can even start getting hard again that's how "well drained" she left me.

Its crazy to say it - but if she will continue to really suck me and get me off like this, while I surely do miss feeling her pussy around my cock, I have to say, feeling her relieve me like that when she knows I really need it, it's amazing.

Reactions: dutch12, Windjammer78, Enigma632 and 2 others
Enigma - it's really taken me a while to truly come to understand what she's been saying all this time. I just saw your post and need to say that while it pains me to understand it, at the same time knowing it wasn't something either of us knew or really could recognize at the time does make it a bit easier. I started to understand it when she said she could remember back to enjoying being with others - even starting with Brad - and how at times she maybe didn't feel like having sex with me when she came home or afterwards - but at that time - this sense of obligation to me was there. And I know it - I know she'd see me hard and horny and she truly felt obligated to be with me.

thing is she admits she wanted to be with me too - and that she loved the sex - cumming again withme and all that. but what I now really glean is that where she is now and what she knows - she looks back and feels that those times likely could have been more fulfilling for her had she not felt and fulfilled that sense of obligation to me.

Of course neither of us were ready to not reunite and reconnect back then - so that's why I say what I did - that she knows its not something either of us did to each other or anything bad like that.

I realize I haven't posted much about the weekend. What I can share is that Paul is surely feeling far more comfortable around me - most specifically neither he nor she really had any modesty!! She had told me that she wanted to feel free and that I'd agreed. What I really saw more of was them just fucking more - and clearly not caring at all if I was there or not. I'd say that most of the time she surely came with him at least a little while they fucked - but most of the time he did not!!! He pulled out of her one time after making her cum and he saw me look at his cock and he smiled and he said something about her getting so wet when she cums as if it were nothing and he was telling me the weather outside.

She had panties on most of the time - but little or nothing else other than the thin bathrobe she brought that she never tied. After he'd fucked her that first night after we got back from being out dancing, even after I licked her pretty clean, I noticed that even after she'd change her panties, that the crotch would darken and look damp or wet after a while. There was no hot-tub in the condo complex we rented in this time but he did intentionally leave the curtains open several times when they were into it on the couch and it wouldn't surprise me if others could see in.

The first night was the hardest for me - it was late when we got back from dancing and I knew how horny she was after dancing, just like skiing - the exercise really seems to get her going. But they kept going at it after I left them after the first time and for whatever reason, it seemed to sting more hearing them. Even though I'd cum already - I got hard anyway and managed to cum a second time - but they stayed at it for a while longer until finally sometime after midnight it went quiet in there.

Reactions: dutch12
Steve,
Clearly a week of highs and lows and highs again! Probably a good thing that the weather kept Sue away from Paul in the middle of it too. Her not being in the mood for it on Monday after him may well have translated into something not quite as special for you had she seen him on Wednesday. A situation now more likely to occur in the coming weeks of course. I hope you get chance to finish your recollection of the last ski weekend before further events overwrite the memory. Something further must have driven you along to get to the point where you were lower on Monday, or perhaps it was simply just a natural reaction to the angst highs of the weekend.

Its strange that Sue seems to share a definition of sex with Bill Clinton! Whilst saying she no longer wishes to see you as a sexual person for her (for the moment) and emphasising that not having sex with you is bringing her closer to what she wants to feel with Paul (not the same as FOR Paul), she still clearly enjoyed her Wednesday session with you. That was not the part played by someone doing her role out of duty and I'm glad about that. I was worried she would increasingly 'turn it on' for you in some incomplete way. Clearly not. As others have said, it bodes well for the future.

Reactions: dutch12 and Enigma632
She's gone off to bed earlier than me again and I'm kinda horned up as once again, Paul will be here tomorrow. She said that he may not spend the night and I said something about him having enough of her last weekend - her reply was 'never enough'.

I did read your post above Peak and I have to agree, that perhaps the weather played a role and perhaps she took out her desire on me - either way, I have to say that she truly listened to me this time when I said that I was starting to feel that way again. It took till later today before I started to feel the urges again - she left me feeling totally drained afterwards.

And yes, the passion from her also surprised me. It is truly hard to say anything bad or negative from how she connected with me. Her pussy may be off-limits but that surely doesn't mean she can't satisfy me. LOL to the Bill Clinton definition.

So - yes - last weekend. As I had seen, Paul was decidedly more open with me, perhaps not so much talking - but he surely seemed to be more comfortable being with her and being explicit with her. She'd given me fair warning, that she'd wanted to 'feel like a teenager' and she'd recalled running around her parents house naked and "fucking in every room" at times. So,when I mentioned that they'd fucked and she'd orgasmed but he hadn't, I got to see more of that over the next day and the following morning. Whether they left the door open in the morning after breakfast and she bent forward over the bed to let him have a 'morning fuck' with her, to her pulling her shirt up while watching TV with me sitting next to her and her not having a qualm in the world about guiding his cock into her and then them settling back in to watching the TV.

It was incredibly erotic to see her like that with him. I mean I'd seen it before but now I knew more of the meaning and significance to her. And I think I really came to understand what she's wanting. Indeed when we talked afterwards she said again how not having sex with me left her to focus on him and the sex with him - she said it's the first time in 35 years that she's not thinking about me that way. I told her that made me feel weird but she said it wasn't anything and she giggled and said I should worry if she ever didn't like seeing or watching me. I suppose after Wednesday night that fear is relieved.

Paul seemed to perhaps be more demonstrative with her. I can't say it but I think when they kissed it had more passion - surely more physical motion but that was likely more Sue. And maybe it was that she was more responsive more than anything, I can't be sure. I do know that I loved being there and that it was only later on both nights when they'd closed their door and I could still hear them together that I began to feel a bit forlorn. It seemed again that no matter how much I masturbated, it never eased all of my needs - and I seemed to again be able to cum and cum and cum. I know, I know, it's the body's response to seeing her having so much sex with him - whatever - it's an amazing feeling to simply want to cum again and again even if it aches to do so.

She did wear panties more - or again was that in my head. But she came out to breakfast both mornings in panties and her robe tied very loosely. And each morning after we'd eaten, I offered to clear the table and when I would walk by their room - she would be on her knees enjoying him - or at least lettting him enjoy her.

I was surprised at myself in some ways. I thought I would have more of a problem than I did. My god I look back to last year and while I can remember feeling the urgency of needing her physically - I just can't put myself there right now. It wasn't iike she ignored me all weekend - actually far from it. We actually skiied together more than she did with him and at lunch on Saturday, it was far more her and I with him than her with him and I - at least in terms of conversation and that stuff. It was only after dinner on both Friday and Saturday when they would have a few more drinks together and dance afterwards. I'll share that knowing how she was before we went to dinner - after she showered with him she insisted he fuck her till she orgasmed because she was so worked up after skiing in the cold cold temps. She joked with me that he warms her from the inside a few times which made me groan.

I know that as she slept as I drove on the way home that I did think about whether it was a better weekend because I'm accepting my beta-ness? It was strange to feel good about having seen her letting go with him again. There are some scenes/clips in my head that are the main memories - they're good ones too - not bad memories which is really nice compared to last year. One thing Paul did seem to do was to move or position himself so that I could see her better, especially after she'd cum - I know that I'd told him I liked seeing her enjoying him and it left me feeiing good that he was doing it in a nice way, not a put-down type of way. He tilt to one side and let me see him push into her a few last times after he knew I'd seen that he'd cum in her. He also seemed to let me see how big and hard his cock was - I'll say it even if it's maybe also in my head - but it always seemed to be wet from her too.

So yes, after seeing her once again truly give herself - all of herself to him - and to then share with me as she did on Wednesday, I'm not sure I can find a thing to complain about. I can honestly say that I love seeing them together - seeing her arousal and knowing its from him. It's amazing to see especially when she feels she can be open enough to let me share a bit more. I do think at times how odd it is to be able to sit or kneel or stand by and watch my wife have intense sex with him - but at the same time, it perhaps gives me the most pleasure.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12, Windjammer78 and 1 other person
STB
did the weekend go as you wanted.
keep us posted.

The weekend was somewhat as expected and somewhat not. I'll share a bit about the weekend before sharing the big news she dropped on me yesterday.

I was pleased that she hadn't planned on having him spend the night. She told/confirmed with me yesterday that she wants to still "keep a little distance" between them and she laughed and said "at times".

Again, Paul continues to - dare I say - change? Again, she's said she is continuing to coach him, but it's not just sexually/in-bed that it is changing with him. After all this time, I think it really is just that it's feeling more comfortable or I might even say, more normal now. It was me that told him how she'd been horny for him all week and he told me that he knew she'd sucked my cock on Wednesday night. He said again that "she really loves you man.... that's what Wednesday was about....". She was out of the room when I told him that it took the edge off after having been away with them. For a few moments there it almost felt normal as he told me that he'd been "really into her" that weekend and that he hoped it had been okay with me. I told him honestly that I liked it and even told him I'd enjoyed the weekend. He smiled and I said "the skiing and all of that, not just you two being all over each other". We both laughed at that and as I said, the conversation was generally easy going with him and yes, becoming more and more explicit about Sue too. Something I have definitely picked up on - again, something I think she's been working with him on, or is it just the natural evolution here?

I did not get to watch them as she told me that since he wasn't spending the night, that she'd like to be alone. From how she said it, there was no opportunity to question her and Paul smiled and shrugged his shoulders as she led him upstairs. The door closed and then I heard the lock click as she locked it.

I thought about posting here but then I thought that he would be leaving and I would like to be with her afterwards - and to be honest - as I heard them starting upstairs, the thought of waiting and masturbating with her after he left sounded more and more enticing.

I'll be honest, I came upstairs several times and heard them - and a few when I came up and all was quiet save for the TV. But the few that I could hear - him telling her to kneel here or her telling him to lick or suck there - I can tell you I had my pants and underwear down to my knees and I edged for what felt like hours there in the hallway. Whenever I got too close I stopped and let the urge pass.

The next thing I knew was Sue gently touching my shoulder as I lay on the couch in the den. She had on a loose robe and was naked except for her panties and she was talking to me, telling me I should come up to bed and that Paul has just/already left. I must have dozed off in front of the TV and I followed her up - the whole time seeing glimpses of her beneath her robe and by the time I got to the bedroom and it smelled of sex, but not just sex, it smelled like cum - my cock was hard and I was again horny. She pulled the covers back and I saw that in-between where we each sleep - the middle of the bed - that there was a big wet-spot. She saw me look and she said something about "... that's why I started to ask you to.... you know...." and I understood. I said that it looked like a lot and she smiled and said "it was" and as she said that she took off her robe and I got to see her.

I immediately slid off my pants and boxers and she smiled and said "I said you'd be horny" and she giggled and said something about it having been a long time since she'd locked the door. I groaned back that I knew she wasn't going to have the whole night and she just smiled - really smiled and said "you really do know me baby....". As she slid the robe off her shoulders was when I noticed that her panties were wet, not drenched but there was a definite wet spot. I lay back and started stroking as I told her how she was right and that I'd been horny all night hearing but not seeing her. I told her how it turned me on when I'd her her cum with him. She smiled at me and said that she liked knowing that and liked seeing me so hard. As I stroked she saw me glancing down and realized and she smiled and started to tease me and said stuff like "oh, it is starting to leak again down there". She said a few things as I got harder and harder and closer and closer.

I guess the shorter nights with him leave her with less of this after-glow feeling because just 5 or so minutes later she had her hand down beneath her panties telling me how wet she felt. I realized she'd likely had a few glasses of wine as she got a little more brazen and let me watch her run her finger between her pussy lips and then show them to me and say "mmm, it IS wet". Needless to say my hand was becoming a blur. It was when she pulled the front of her panties away and downward that I could see beneath that I knew the end was close. She let me see one finger disappear inside and then come out visibly wet and with a drip that she said what made the cum fly for me - she held her wet finger up and just said something like "it goes in so thick and it get so thin" - which made me cum explosively when I realized she was talking about Paul's cum. She laughed out loud as I grunted and let it fly!!! She pulled her panties back up before she got into bed with me.

So - I slept wonderfully after that. She laughed as I came and came and came and she told me again how she thought it was erotic that I seem to cum so much more at times compared to others - and then she gave me a sexy giggle and said that "may be it's from not watching".

And now for the bombshell.

I hadn't recognized it but it is true. This coming weekend is the 10th anniversary of the first time she was with another man. She told me yesterday that "like the first time with a boy, it's not something I'm ever going to forget". I told her that I loved her more than ever and that I was glad she had finally given in now almost 10 years ago. She agreed and said that she had never expected to feel like she does now and all of that.

And then she said it. She said that for that 10 year anniversary that she wanted to do something special. And no, not with me. Something special with Paul. I still wasn't sure where she was going with this but she looked at me and said "you thought I was joking I think when I mentioned it not so long ago" and I shook my head. She said "I want to do something special.... with him.... that I don't do with you.....". I looked at her still not fully understanding what she could want to do - and almost as she started to say it - I realized it. She looked at me and said "I want him to fuck my ass" just like that. I just stared for a moment and I don't think I smiled as she looked at me and said "will you be okay with that?". I don't think I smiled and she said "but if it really bothers you or something....". And immediately I felt like she must have seen something on my face as she said "I know it's not something we talked a lot about...". I looked at her and I said "I thought you said you didn't think you could.... you know.... with him....." and then I looked at her before she could answer that and from how she looked I just said "I guess you want to though". She nodded first and then just said "yes". I asked her again only differently - "I thought... you know... how big he is...".

She looked up at me and said that she'd told him that it would be 10 years and that they'd talked a bit about it and that he thought it called for something special and that she'd thought about it and talked with him. She looked at me and said "it.... you know... his cock.... doesn't get... you know.... hard right away all the time...." and that they'd talked about him maybe being able to get in her before he does. Before I could say anything she looked at me and said "you're still thicker than he is baby". I told her I wasn't sold on it and she turned to me and just said "I wasn't necessarily asking baby". She apologized a moment later and said "I'm sorry, that wasn't what I meant really......" and then she added "but.... well, you know how I want to feel and how I want to be able to feel if I want to...".

I talked with her for a bit longer but she stayed firm with her thoughts and at one point even said that "this is exactly how I want to feel, that if I want to try this with him, that I can....".

I'm turned on by this but also a little unsettled. In our 35 years together I've only been in her ass a total of 3 and possibly 4 times - and only got to cum in her just one time (I swear I was in her a 4th time but she says no). This is truly new territory for her (lol - very punny) but also new for us and me - giving him truly something that I don't and likely won't get!

Reactions: Windjammer78, SquirmingSub and dutch12
Steve,
It seems that Sue has really upped her game as she more fully embraces the Alpha side to your beta in the relationship. In doing so she is showing both her power as well as her caring side, both of which she slightly mishandled in previous years. She knew she could express her full power in the ski weekend, giving herself free reign to do as she pleased. She also knew that it came at a price which she paid in her attention on Wednesday and in her subdued meetings with Paul since. Balance has been achieved. Good for her, and I believe good for you because it has enabled her to build trust for the next stage.

The anal bombshell was telegraphed so is not really a surprise but it is of course. The issue though can easily be broken down and I believe absorbed by you. Firstly, it seems unlikely that if Paul were not around, the subject of anal would never again be broached between you. You tried it, Sue was clearly not fond, maybe your preparation was not perfect but I don't think you Steve would ever have got there again so it's no true loss now that you won't immediately now. Second, and as Sue has started to explain, Paul is uniquely shaped to fuck her there once he is in. With enough lube, her ass inside will be fine with him there and his thinner cock will not stretch her anus too much. She might even enjoy it a little this time round. Thirdly, and much more long term, I believe that Paul fucking her ass will result in you doing so as well at some point in the future. I see this happening in one of two very different scenarios. If Sue does enjoy (or tolerates) the penetration this time then I believe she will allow you in there in order to prolong your no pussy time. This would be a very special favour, maybe after some extreme event between Sue and Paul alone (like a week of living with him maybe) and would restore balance again for some time. On the other hand if Sue tries it with Paul and again decides not to go further with it, then I believe you would still get your chance well after Paul has gone and Sue is 'Giving up the Alpha' as you reduced your beta and you grew together again. As a one off, it could cement or finalise a transition for you both. I believe that Sue seems smart enough to both see and action either of these events.

Either way, I see that your only way forward with the anal question or possible discussion with Sue is to approve and embrace it if she asks. It is after all her body to make choices about, as well as her role as the alpha. Overall, I believe you are still in the sweet spot of this trial. Enjoy it while it lasts. This isn't the reason to disturb it.

Last edited:
It takes some preparation.
How to Clean Your Ass Before Anal Sex
But Sue and Paul will enjoy the exclusive way to have sex.

And before I get any comment about the drawing (it's a male bottom) just image it is Steve's beautiful Sue on the drawing. After all, a colon is a colon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandy Row, SquirmingSub and far2easy
It’ll be fun. Those holes aren’t for cuckolds!

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Peak, I can see you taking the approach that this isn't anything - strangely, this seems bigger to me than to you! Of course, I'm not going to be saying anything to her as I know it's a big step for her to want this. I'm turned on in a way, but also feeling the sting and angst of knowing that not only will he have her vaginally and anally while I still wait for her. It's weird, this is one that isn't coming from or being led by me - this is a new feeling for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.