She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it isn't anything Steve. It's quite a big thing. I just don't think it has any good routes to oppose it and it has rewards in future if you go along with it. Sue knows how big it is, so she also knows she owes you something if you go along with it. The chip cashed in later is worth more probably. Still, she clearly feels she has to discuss it first so see how that goes first.

Perhaps the question is why Sue felt that she needed to tell Steve - I was going to say discuss but her saying "I wasn't necessarily asking baby" means that it wasn't a discussion...

After all she could have just gone ahead and had anal with Paul when she was at his place and then told Steve (or not).

I suppose that this shows that it is a big thing between Steve and her and that maybe she's always known that Steve would have liked to do it more than the 3 or 4 times that they have.

If she doesn't really like it (I assume or she'd be doing it more) then it really is a significant thing for her to allow Paul to do, so maybe it's all about her "talking about it" with Steve as her talk-to friend - it's been mentioned several times how she likes to be able to talk to Steve about what she does with Paul as if he's her "best friend".

Steve, I was wondering when Sue was planning to discuss with / inform you about her anal plans with Paul. I do hope she does not revert to her previous diversionary tactic of using her Wednesday tease session. Mind, I'm sure she would prompt acceptance if she did!

Interesting turn. A new twist.
Anxious for your next post.

Steve, you had to know that something like this would eventually happen. You surrendered her body, quite demonstrably too I must say, back in January. Sue was sharing with you what she was planning to do. She shared that with you because she feels she can. You are her closest friend and one she feels she can share anything with. After 35 years together, let's face it, there aren't that many untried and new things to do. You have had her anally. Paul apparently has not. Does it bother you more that now he will have her in that way, or is it that now he will have her in every way you have? Sue sucking Paul's cock seems to be a fairly basic staple of their sex life while you have stated many times it was never that common over the years in your own. Yet I don't recall any angst over that act.

Unlike another poster has described, I don't see an end or a connection at all between Sue giving Paul her ass and you. I don't think it affects you getting to have her that one way or the other. This is something she is wanting to give Paul to further her feelings of giving herself completely to him and belonging totally to him sexually. If she likes this sex act with him, it doesn't automatically translate to anything for you.

I remember back to a few years ago when you and Sue played dom sub games because she enjoyed being submissive. With most women, the act of giving up their ass to a lover is an act of submission. She has been grooming Paul to be more take charge for quite some time. Perhaps to celebrate her 10 years of non monagamy, she wants to submit to Paul for a night?

Reactions: dutch12, SquirmingSub, Enigma632 and 1 other person
Jax,
Under every normal situation likely to arise, I'm sure you are spot on. Sue's motivation sounds plausible too but we may learn more on that score soon.

Steve, one last question on the issue. Given a free choice, would you actually like to watch Paul take Sue in the ass? I can imagine the angst being off the scale to witness it, but the voyeur would want to. Of course the question may well be moot in that Sue will undoubtedly decide it, but which would you choose?

Reactions: dutch12
Well, I can share that yes, it is all of the above. We talked about it more last night and much of what has been tossed around here appears to match up to what she's said. She did say her ultimate desire is as Jax says, she didn't so much say 'belonging' but did say that she wanted to feel fully his and that this has been a fantasy of hers for a while. But she also didn't shy away from teasing me that "he'll have something you probably won't" which she asked me how it made me feel to know that "I want it to give him". I told her honestly that it made me feel crazy in so many ways and that us not having sex now made it that much more intense. She giggled and said "so that he'll have both my ass and pussy and you don't get either...." which made me moan and she asked me if it turned me on and I grunted out a big YES. I admitted that it turned me on to think of her wanting it with him.

I told her that it surprised me and she said that she had told Paul that it was 10 years ago that she first had sex with another guy and as they talked she said that he thought she should do something special - and she laughed because he didn't say it with any intention of it being anything to do with him. I asked her if she'd talked with him about anal sex before and she said "oh yeah" and she shared that while Paul hadn't done it with his ex-wife, she shared that he did have some experience with it before that. I asked her if she'd told him about what she'd told me and she giggled and said "college?.... of course baby...". But she insists that it was her idea and that he too was surprised at first but then she said he came to see that it's a part of what she wants to experience.

Peak, no, I don't want to watch, at least not this time. In the future, if it works for them, then yes I would. But based on how it worked (or didn't) for us the last time we tried, I suspect that she may endure some pain as a part of it and I don't think I could take that. Hoping I don't sound too crazy but a part of me would like to see her pussy as he takes her in the ass - I would just like to see her ******* like that and to see how she/it responds. I know, weird, but might as well share the crazy thought.

I'll also share that anal sex with her has a definite different feel to me when I think about it vs. vaginal sex. While it may perhaps be even more intense, anal sex seems to have always fallen on a lower rung for me in terms of how it makes me feel. I do feel that it surely takes her feeling completely comfortable with him to do this, I still feel that vaginal sex is far more intimate and erotic to me.

The thing I feel most strongly about though - is that the longer this goes on for, the more committed and comfortable I feel as a beta. I think most of my angst was the initial surprise and the thought of what she may endure to achieve her desire. As more time has gone by, as the date approaches, I am feeling a bit of hesitance - but not a feeling that I need to try to talk her out of it.

In fact, as we talked more last night (before I got undressed and started our Wednesday night) we did come back to her asking me again whether I was okay with it and whether I was turned on by it. I mentioned "well, it would have been nice to have found out differently or to have been a part of your decision" and continued and said "but I understand you are probably as anxious about this as I am for you". She hugged and kissed me and said "it makes me horny that I want to do this with him" and I just smiled and said "I know".

Reactions: peakmb, SquirmingSub and dutch12
STB
is this going to, happen at your"s or his.
keep us posted.

Well Steve, all that must have been pretty much as you expected it to be. Sue's reasons for wanting to go there and her giving you no options as to when or how. There needs to be a lot of physical preparation if it is to go smoothly, cleanly and pain free. Does Sue want you involved in that? Do you want to be? It's a pretty intimate service but one that Paul may not want to be fully immersed in. I can see you completing it before Sue goes to his place. Your final act being to insert the lubed butt plug that will keep her stretched for him...

She's said she'd like him to be here when they do it so once again he will be here tomorrow. And no, she has already said that she too would like it to be just her and Paul - as she said, if it works, then once they're both comfortable with it, that she'd let/want me to be there.

I'm still unclear on my feelings but there are definitely two different sets of feelings. One is the apprehension at it all - her wanting this with him and all of that. But at the same time - I just have to say that I am growing more and more turned on by this as tomorrow gets closer.

LOL - I thought maybe the whole religious weekend thing might dissuade her or him, but she's made no mention/concern.

I guess its just that this is new. I mean Paul's been fingering her butt for a long time and with me at least, she's had some toys that she enjoyed in "the back door" - so I guess this is just a natural next step in all of this - especially with what and how she wants to feel with him.

But at the same time, it does give me that same angst feeling at knowing what he will be having with her and I will not be. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this part is starting to turn me on more and more now - her giving this to him and not me. It's not her pussy - that just seems to have a different meaning and feeling to me - and maybe when I do finally see her, it will take on more of the same feeling.

Reactions: Windjammer78, peakmb, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Looks like an exciting weekend coming up for you and coming somewhere else for Paul. I'm sure after it, you will see Sue in a new light and she will have put all her apprehensions behind her. Pun intended. Of course.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
LOL. I feel very pensive and apprehensive today. Maybe it's knowing what's coming. And yet, I'm horny too.

peakmb said:
Well Steve, all that must have been pretty much as you expected it to be. Sue's reasons for wanting to go there and her giving you no options as to when or how. There needs to be a lot of physical preparation if it is to go smoothly, cleanly and pain free. Does Sue want you involved in that? Do you want to be? It's a pretty intimate service but one that Paul may not want to be fully immersed in. I can see you completing it before Sue goes to his place. Your final act being to insert the lubed butt plug that will keep her stretched for him...
Preparing isn't sexy at all. Post #281. Despite Steve and Sue did have anal sex in the past, I understand that Sue didn't like it. They didn't repeat it over the years.
Now she wants to try it with Paul. I suggest Steve to go to do the garden while Sue is cleaning her colon.
Does Steve draw a red line after again a new direction? Or will there be more Sue might want in the future, as a runaway train, for example fisting or golden showers?

hopefully they enjoy it Stb. Being able to sit at the end of the bed and watch her ride reverse cowboy with her pussy all wet and open with a cock in her butt, is going to be one of your favorites!

Far2 - it may be a while before I get to see that.
We spent most of the day today out hiking and having a bit of a picnic lunch and just got back. It was really nice being with her for the whole morning and spending real time together. She talked to me a bit more and told me that she loved me more than anything and that this had nothing to do with that or really me for that matter. She said this isn't something she feels she needs to get over or anything like that related to me.

No, instead she was very honest and said that it is what others and I have conjectured - that she almost needs to feel that she gives this to Paul to be fully his as much as she can be. She was very emotional as she talked and told me that as today/tonight had come closer she's come to realize that she needs to feel as though she is giving everything to him and that this has become something she wants and now feels she almost needs. She said it isn't purely sexual what she is feeling though - she said it is more that she needs to feel her body physically being his even more than just intercourse so far. I asked her if she thought it was going to be too much - or what if it isn't enough. She actually described to me how she wants to feel - it took a while for her to come out and say it and she wasn't even looking at me when she did but she essentially said that she needs to feel herself giving her anally to him but, and this was hard for her to say, that in some ways she wanted to feel her vagina "wanting" to be filled as she gives herself to him and that she wants to feel that want, that desire.

I told her that was a lot to hear but I also knew it was hard for her to tell me. She hugged me and said again that I was the best she could want and that she hoped I was at least a little turned on by it all. I told her I was and that while it did make me ache to know what she was doing, I told her distinctly that I wanted her to do so and wanted her to enjoy it. She looked at me and said she wanted me to feel something. Before I could realize what she was doing, right there in the middle of the hiking trail she turned to me and undid her pants and took my hand and pushed it down and she told me to "feel it". Her pussy was SOOOOO wet and even more, it felt hot and when she encouraged me, I pushed my fingers in and I could feel how turned on she was by how it felt - they slid in so effortlessly - and it was all her wetness - all of her arousal - just from talking and hiking with me. She looked at me and said something to the effect of knowing how I feel in that she knows that she won't be having intercourse with him vaginally and that something like "I know how you feel to want it but know you won't". I looked at her and asked her if she wasnt' going to let him fuck her pussy (I dind't ask like that) and she smiled and said "not first..." and then she added "if it's okay, then maybe no...." and she added almost immediately "I think I need this...".

She pulled her panties and jeans back up and asked me if I hated her. I pulled her close and I told her that I wanted her to feel what she needs to and wants to and I put her hand against my crotch and let her feel my own arousal and I just told her honsestly "it's okay baby...." and I waited a second and I added "we're good for now" and she knew I meant that we're good with continuing her denial of me. She pulled me close and kissed me passionately.

For Dutch - I haven't asked her but as far as cleaning herself up for him - I believe her plan is to have him use a condom with her, at least at first so unless I"m misreading things, there won't be any colon cleaning going on. But I could be wrong - she doesn't shy away from sharing her bathroom moments with him - I suppose she could simply say that it's all part of the experience, but somehow I don't see that - lol - I think she has that much modesty left!

Reactions: dutch12
While this came as a bit of a shock to Steve and dealing with it has given him some "challenges" whilst ramping up his angst I wonder if this will accelerate the arrival at the time at which Sue feels she has reached the point that she wants to get to with Paul?

Sue has repeatedly said that she want to experience giving herself fully to Paul, to truly be his.

Well after this weekend there can't be much more for her to give or to experience to feel that she is his.....

Enigma brought it up, concerning what was left for Sue "to give", or experience. I believe in reading all of STB's thread that Sue has not given Paul a blowjob, or oral to completion. At least his writings seem to support that. However, his writings also have alluded to her getting better at oral, at deep throat, and her prostrate massage for STB has been worked out by practicing with Paul. So I wonder if Sue has actually given oral to completion to Paul(along with a prostate massage),(and did she 'snowball' with Paul) and not told STB, or he has passed over telling us in his thread. With so much going on, I can see him glossing over that or forgetting that issue, and can easily forgive his oversight.

STB
hope everything went well last night.
keep us posted.

So - that was an interesting weekend.

He did arrive on Saturday evening, somewhat later than expected and he admitted to getting in an early round of golf, something which annoyed Sue but not enough to derail the evening and plans. As I'd already shared, she had no plans on any sort of cleaning herself out for him and she confirmed shortly before he got here, when I asked her "so how is this going to work?".

Paul was again cordial to me, but also seemed almost apologetic for what was about to happen. He said several times that "she really wants this" and I told him that it was okay and that I knew it was something she felt strongly about. He looked at me and said he'd never met anyone like me before but that knowing me now for as long as he does, that he sort of understands what turns me on and he said "it's really nice that she gets to do what she wants" and before I could say anything he again said "she really loves you".

I left them alone after a while and they sat and talked, and yes, kissed and began getting into it on the couch in our living room. He had his hands down her panties and under her top when I peeked in on them a little while later and I knew it wouldn't be long. I saw the box of condoms on the bedside table earlier along with some lubricant so I knew that when they did go upstairs, that they'd be closing the bedroom door. Sure enough, maybe 15 minutes later I heard them go up and then heard the door close. I have to say - hearing the door click that time felt very different than the others.

I went upstairs to the bedroom next to ours (our daughter's) and listened in. I couldn't hear what they were saying just muffled sounds but then I heard her start to moan and him start to say things that I couldn't even pretend to hear. I don't know how long this went on but hearing her soft cries and moans was incredibly erotic and I admit to stripping off my pants and boxers and lying there stroking my cock while I tried to make out anything audible.

It had to be at least 30 minutes later if not more that I heard her sound different. Instead of the pleasurable oooh's and ahhhh's - I began to hear uhhhh! and then almost an owwwww kind of sound followed by her saying loud enough for me to hear "oh my god, go slower" and then a moment later "pull back a little". I heard this back and forth for maybe the next 10 minutes - each time her souond of oooh's and ahhh's got more and more of an aroused sound - and the sounds of the uhhhh's and owwww's slowed. I lay there on the edge stroking myself until I heard her yell loudly "oh my god you're in!!!" followed immediately by "just stay still - oh my god!!!!". I had to stop stroking thinking that right on the other side of the wall - that another man just entered my wife ass.

Stopped or not, they didn't stop. No - quite the opposite. I heard her say out loud "ooh, that feels good" (which I later asked about and she said that was when he added a bit more lubricant) and then after that, the next 10 minutes or so I'd guess were filled with the rising crescendo of her soft moans turning to squeals turning into downright intense moans. Hearing her uh uh uh uh over and over with the occasional "oh my god ohhhhhhh god....." which she confirmed my assumption that she orgasmed several times before I heard Paul saying loudly ".... how tight it is...." which soon turned into his own grunts and I could hear her telling him "it's yours...." several times.

I do not know how or when I started stroking again but hearing her shriek out loud one last time followed by his loud shout of "oh god!!!" and then repeated loud "uhhh... uhhhh..." several times - but I suddenly realized I'd cum literally all over myself and I was still hard listening to them. I can't explain how it felt to cum like that - if she felt like a teenager, I surely did - I stayed rock hard for a while longer as I heard her softly moaning and him telling her how awesome that was. I could have cum again if they'd kept going - but instead I could almost hear them as I could imagine him still in her and maybe now just pulling out of her.

It will sound crazy but at that moment I actually loved how it felt to have heard them as much as i did even if I couldn't actually see them. I have this vivid image in my mind of how she may have looked.

I heard noises in the bathroom after maybe another 30 minutes had gone by. I'd cleaned up and was downstairs in the kitchen when she came down in her robe. I knew she was likely naked underneath (she confirmed she was) and I just asked her how she was. She smiled and giggled and said "I'm sure you heard us, didn't you" and she smiled again and said "I wasn't exactly quiet". She came over to me and leaned over and gave me a kiss and she just said "it was amazing". I smiled and told her "I heard..." and I managed to say something about being glad she enjoyed it. She took my hand, held it and told me she loved me and she turned to get some drinks for them, a beer for him and a wine-cooler for her and she turned back to me and gave me another kiss and asked me if I was okay. I said yes and she smiled and said "I"m going back up, okay baby?" and I just smiled. She got a big smile on her face and she leaned down and as she let her robe open a bit and I could see the tops of her breasts she reached down and thought she'd find me with a soft cock - but instead she smiled even bigger and said "you waited?" and I said "no.... just horny I guess...". She kissed me and smiled and told me she loved me. As I watched her turn and walk away I thought I could see her walking slightly funny too!

I listened to them fuck 2 more times - once more Saturday night again, loudly yesterday morning. I am still so turned on to hear her tell me that both times he fucked her anally. He used a condom the second time but she talked him into going bare in her yesterday morning and that they could wash up in the shower afterwards which was what I heard. I enjoyed a second time myself and I tried for a third along with them yesterday morning (probably would have cum - even if just a bit - if I'd known she was taking him bare).

Thing is - I haven't seen her naked now since before he got here. Yes, she went around without a top on last night and this morning but she's had panties on since he left yesterday. I asked her in an offhand kind of way just asking "what's up with them" and she answered me that she wants to continue to "feel like I'm his" and said that they made her feel that way. She saw my look and she said that when she's ready she'll let me see and all of that, but for right now, all she said is that she likes how she feels to feel like she is his.

When she reached over and felt that I was barely able to get hard this morning she smiled at me and said she liked knowing that.

- AZ - I do believe she's sucked Paul to completion many times now - but you are correct, I can't recall anything specific. But then again, I know that she's not terribly into that, preferring to fuck instead.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Windjammer78, dutch12 and 2 others
STB
sound's like she enjoyed alot, now will they do it everytime they get togather.
from now on till it end's.
keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.