She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a good time was had by all Steve. Plus, if Sue came as much as you seemed to hear, it may be repeated. Perhaps with you watching next time.

Now, if Sue's tactic of stretching the envelope (not intended - but funny) is continued, her sense of fair play when she has recovered probably means you are in for a treat on Wednesday. Maybe something like this ?

Steve treat.jpg
Ironic, in that the way you seem to be feeling will mean the week is a double bonus rather than a down and recover. Or has a tinge of remorse attached itself to you now that the high has worn off?

Last edited:
Reactions: Enigma632
I am rooting for STB, but Enigma brings up a good point.

"... will this accelerate the arrival at the time at which Sue feels she has reached the point that she wants to go with Paul?"

I believe Sue has finally given all of her(self) to Paul, but has she given her all to Paul?
Sue has spent weekends with Paul, as Paul's during their ski trips, with STB in attendance. Sue has spent 4-5 days with Paul on a golf vacation to Myrtle Beach, but each night she and STB were in contact and talked. Sue has spent a week at Paul's each night, while STB was on the west coast for business, but again, each night she and STB were in contact and talked.

I wonder if the next step for Sue to really feel like 'she is his', is for Sue and Paul to take a vacation together, without STB, and without contact with STB, for a week, (or two). Sue has been wanting Paul to become more 'Alpha', to take charge, and become a little (or a lot) more aggresive. That also implies Sue wants to submit more to Paul's ideas for sex, to be his for the duration, and enjoy as much as Paul can dish out, so to speak. I believe that might also mean to disconnect from STB for the duration, to really be Paul's, and not have to worry about STB for the time being.

Just brainstorming further ideas for consideration. Not necessarily recommending that STB broach this with Sue, unless he sees it is something that might further Sue's mission for the next several months.

Enough said...

Can Sue ever really feel that she belongs to Paul without breaking contact with Steve? (for a determined period). Without worrying about Steve's reactions.

Hi Steve, Sue was all chilled out Sunday again on Monday morning. Still in the 'Paul fucked me nicely' zone. Just wondering when it wore off, or even if it has yet! These bliss spells always seem to last longer after one of her step change actions. Was this the same?

Steve just imagine you might be watching soon

IMG_1965.PNG

I'm not sure where to start other than to say that this has all given me a surprising feeling. It has definitely touched on and I have to say, enhanced my beta feelings. I finally got to see her naked again starting on Tuesday evening when she finally came to bed in just her night-shirt without panties and she shared more of her own thoughts about everything. Seeing where he'd penetrated her and her telling me how intense it was for her to give him the last of her that she could, it really did make me feel amazing about it all. She said that she had to let everything else go and focus on just being with him - and of wanting to let him have her fully. Our talk continued last night as expected - and we continued with her telling me how freeing it felt to let herself let go with him and "be his". I can't really say it in writing how she expressed it other than I think it was something that she's maybe needed to feel. At times she said she didn't really know that she needed to feel this way with him but once they started, she came to realize that this was maybe exactly what she'd needed to do, to give the last of her most private and intimate and deepest feelings to him. I asked her if knowing I wouldn't be being with her afterwards had helped and she said that it has been something that has been more and more meaningful to her as we've gone on and that she doesn't feel she could have let this happen with Paul had she still been sexual with me. I know it hurt her to say it but it also turned me on when she said that she didn't feel she could let it happen and to let herself truly enjoy it if she knew she had to also share it with me at the time.

I told her the truth, that it stung hearing that but that I knew it wasn't something hurtful about me, but more revealing and discovery-like for her. She hugged me and told me that was absolutely true - that her own discoveries about herself weren't anything to do with me - other than our current abstinence perhaps enabled her to feel this way more freely or easily. As we hugged she reached down and felt my cock was hard and she asked me the truth about how I felt about not having sex with her. I started to talk and she could hear my hesitance until she pulled me close and still holding my cock, she said "I'm going to take care of this (as she squeezed my cock) baby.... don't you worry....". And she was right, almost as soon as she said that I felt the rising tension in me seem to dissipate. She stroked my cock as she said to me "I told you honey, I'll make sure you feel good...." and after a moment she asked me again "how is it for you? is it better knowing I want to make you feel good?".

The way she said it, it made it hard to do anything other than tell her the truth. She made it feel comfortable for me to tell her what probably wouldn't have been as easy otherwise. I told her that it still scared me that we are coming up on 13 weeks and that "while I really do miss fucking.... it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.....". She smiled and gushed and said "see baby.... I told you that we could make this work out...." and then she said it "tell me more....". I took a deep breath as she pulled her hand free from my pants. I told her that she was being so amazing knowing when I needed something "more" from her. She giggled and said that "I can tell baby.... and... well, you seem to let me know before... you know... you get to that point". I laughed and told her that knowing that made it easier for me to relax about it. She smiled and said "I like what we're doing baby.... I like how it feels between us right now...." I took her hand in mine and I said the same. I told her that giving up the sex like we'd used to have it wasn't easy but that I was really enjoying how it felt to be just watching for now and not participating. She leaned over and kissed me and said "you are participating baby...". I smiled and said "you know what I mean" and I told her honestly that it was difficult at times to know that I had "given you to him sexually" but that it turned me on that she was enjoying this and getting out of it what she wanted.

I told her that being denied was amazingly arousing to me. I told her that I did miss very much feeling her pussy around my cock but I also told her that I understand what she is wanting and that honestly, at this point, its something I think I want to also experience and I told her - I kind of want to see what it's like when it really is something we haven't done in a long time. She smiled at me and she said that having anal sex with Paul had given her a lot of that feeling. She opened up a bit more and told me more - that while Paul had to be hard to "get in me" with the condom on, that when they did it the second time and again the next morning, that they both found it easier if he "pushed into me while he was.... you know.... not really hard yet....." and how she liked feeling him get hard while he was inside her. I gritted my teeth as she told me how she could feel the head of his cock in her after he was hard "especially when he would pull back" and she told me she could feel it in her pussy and in her ass when he did that. I asked her if she'd orgasmed with him and she said that she did and then admitted that once he'd gotten her to the first one, that she eagerly masturbated to have more. I didn't tell her but the thought of him buried in her ass and her fingers in her pussy is so hot to me.

She asked me how I would feel if I didn't get to have anal sex with her "what if it's only for him?". I groaned back that it would be okay and that I sort of expected that. She smiled at me and said "I love you". I told her that it would be something that will always get me hard - knowing that he's been the only one to enjoy her that way. She giggled and said "who knows baby.... maybe you'll get my pussy back but he'll keep my butt....." which made me groan in return.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and artman
Nice update Steve. I realise you haven't got to the nature of your orgasm yesterday but I think you sharing more of Sue's thinking is just as good, if not better in a way.

I'm struck once again by Sue's use of a specific form of words. She always talks of her denial of you as stopping her 'needing to feel she has to fuck you'. Of course in your beta mode you must feel agreeable to go along with that. The thing is, it skates over the bitter truth underneath it. Sue does not want to have sex with you and probably hasn't at many times in the last three years. Obligation may have been the start point of several of your pussy chances over this period and condom use part of the hidden price she made you pay.

Her closing comment in your piece suggests that your pussy famine may only be broken when Sue's desire for you returns. Even if that happens for only one night at first. Her new orgasm place would thus become her new sacred still denied spot, enabling her to continue with Paul in full access mode and you partial and occasional access mode. I suspect she would find it easier, and possibly less intimate to grant you occasional access to her pussy with a condom than a blow job without one.

I suppose time will tell as always. It will be some time (and a few signs of distress from you) before it might happen anyway. In the mean time, you both remain firmly in the sweet spot of this phase. I'm glad you're both enjoying it so much.

Peak - either I'm starting to think more like you or she is - lol - as I had that same thought of how she might allow me back in her pussy and when.

As I said, she'd let me see her naked starting Tuesday evening and that continued into the morning after her shower as she stood in the bathroom with one foot on the toilet drying herself and she saw me looking. She giggled and bent over and mooned me (well - and spread it too) and giggled and said into the shower with an echo "is it back to normal looking yet?" and as she stood up she told me that she cringed when she looked at herself in the mirror after he left on Sunday and saw how 'used' she looked and how she felt.

Her playfulness did continue into last night when she pushed me back onto the bed and she teased me by telling me, as she knelt on the edge of the bed, "so baby..... pull these off (my boxers) and let me see you....". I didn't even think about it and slid them off. She teased at "oooh baby, your cock is soooo big.... come on... let me see you get it really hard.....". And then she smiled and leaned down and almost whispered in my ear "want me to tell you about it baby?". I groaned my yes back and she laughed and said "let me get more comfortable" and she stood up and pulled her night-shirt off leaving her as naked as I was. She saw me staring and smiled and said "should I turn around?....." and she smiled and did so - and then said "want to see?" as she bent over away from me and put her hands on her butt cheeks. She stopped just short of pulling them apart and turned to see me stroking my cock and she just said "that's good, mmmmm" and she turned back and stepped towards me so that she was just a few feet away. She slid her feet apart and moaned softly as she pulled herself open. Her butt looked as normal as it could look - in my mind I could almost imagine seeing his cum oozing out of her though. Below that - her pussy lips spread to reveal all of her. I knew I had to ask her how it felt to be filled from behind and to have her pussy feeling empty - I just hoped I'd not have cum yet.

I was lost in thought until I heard her giggle as she stood up and turned next to me. Now her pussy was just a few feet from me and I swore it looked swollen as I could see the bud of her clit protruding and it turned me on that she might join me and I admit to daydreaming for a moment about her doing so until her giggle continued and a second later I looked up at her and she smiled and lay down. I told her I was very horny and her standing next to me "like that" had gotten to me.

She was up on one elbow so she was looking towards me but her hips were flatter against the bed and she told me she liked seeing me all hard and knowing that I was turned on. As I stroked she caressed her breasts as she watched me. She wasn't even looking at my face as she softly said how "it turned me on to know what I was going to feel with him" and I moaned back that I wanted her to tell me. She moaned softly "mmm, okay honey....".

It was so erotic to hear it from her side. How they talked about it first and how it made her feel like a teenager again getting all excited putting a condom on her boyfriend before they were going to play sexually. But she also told me how she knew that it wasn't " to be just more fun..." and she paused before she told me that she was turned on by knowing she was, for the first time in a long time, doing something new and crazy and fun and all of that and that was when she turned to look at me when she said to me that "it was the last thing I could give him of me" and she told me she wanted to "feel and know that he had all of me". I moaned and without even looking at my cock she said softly "I like that it turns you on" and she looked at me and said "I needed to feel him in me back there baby....".

She turned away and told me again how she liked watching my hand on my cock and she giggled and said "it makes it easier to tell you stuff like this seeing you". I moaned softly back to her and I told her that I wanted to hear about it "if you don't mind....". And after a moment she started to tell me more.

Apparently they talked for a while before I began to hear them together and she told me that lying there with him naked "knowing what I wanted him to do" was very erotic for her and something new for her. She again said she felt like a teenager getting all nervous and anxious about having sex with her boyfriend. I think I giggled at how she sounded and I told her it was hot to hear her talking like that. She giggled and said that she couldn't believe how wet her pussy was "even though I knew he wasn't going to be in me there". Oh my god - she said it as if she were talking to a girlfriend. I groaned in reply and asked her how she felt about that. She giggled and said "it reminded me of how I felt back then...." and I realized she was thinking back to when she was as a teenager and I managed to ask her and somehow think enough to redirect her to ask "how about what you were going to do?" and she giggled and said "oh yeah... hmmm... I'm sure you'd rather hear about that.... wouldn't you?" with a sly sound in her voice. As she began to talk she said "well, I'm going to have some fun too then....".

She told me how nervous she felt as he rolled the condom on and he asked her to roll onto her side and he reached for her lubricant. I asked her if she felt relaxed "... you know... back there....". She turned to me and smiled and then turned back to watch me as she continued to talk. I will try to share her exact words where I can but she proceeded to tell me how while she is always turned on when Paul will use his finger in her butt, that having seen his big cock when he put the condom on it made her think more about it and she told me she felt "very sexual" as she spread her legs for him that time. She said she lay flat against the bed at first but then, as she felt his fingers all around her, that she got up onto her knees and raised herself up in the air for him. I moaned back at how erotic that is for me to think about her kneeling like that for him knowing what he was going to be doing. She laughed out loud and said "how do you think I felt?" But she told me how he kissed and licked her "everywhere... even back there....." and that it really got her feeling sexy about lying there like that with everything pushed up and out in the open for him.

I groaned out loud as she told me how she felt his fingers and lubricant on her butt first and how she tried to relax and let his finger and then fingers in. I didn't need to ask her as she came right out and told me that "my pussy felt so empty.... but I was so turned on...".

She told me that she winced as she felt what she knew was his third finger into her and she could feel him opening her up "back there". I may have been stroking away but what was more obvious was that as she told me about her fun, she was playing with herself and was now moaning away herself. I had to actually keep her focused and I asked her "what happened next". And I was on the edge of belief as she told me that she felt his other hand on her butt cheek and how he pulled her open. "I wasn't ready for him to push into my pussy first but he did" which made me moan out loud as she continued "but a second later he pulled out and I felt him.....".

I told her that must have been what I'd heard and she moaned back a soft "yes" and then said that he was patient and mostly she emphasized that "he waited till I was ready" and I told her that it was amazing to hear her tell me her side of what I'd heard. I was so hard already that I felt my cock start to spasm when she told me "I came when I felt him finally get inside.... It just happened so suddenly...." I groaned how turned on I was and she giggled and she said how it took a few minutes but "then..... oooh god honey.... it was amazing.....". I don't know how I held on but she told me how she could almost feel him in her pussy when he would pull out "and then, oh my god.... when he'd push back in me.... oh god honey..... I just started to cum and cum and cum at one point baby....".

I groaned that I was on the edge and she giggled and said that was what he had grunted to her too ".... just before he came in my ass baby....." - and it was just how she said it - my god - I grunted and started to spew. She squealed and as if she had been waiting for it, as soon as I started to cum, she put her hand on mine and she forcibly stroked out the last few spurts and dribbles. I was totally spent at the end and she let go of my cock and giggled and said "I'm glad you enjoyed....".

After we cleaned up and snowballed (to be honest, I would miss it if we ever didn't do that) we lay together and spooned up in bed, me behind her as we watched TV. At a commercial I whispered in her ear "you have to tell me about later on" and she giggled and said "of course baby".

Reactions: SquirmingSub
STB
not to say anything wrong.but Sue said she has let him.
have all of her now that is not true one thing left her heart.
so we all hope that never happen's.
keep us posted.
STB do not take this post the wrong way.

Last edited:
I was surprised last night to learn that she is not seeing him this weekend - for a change!
Apparently he needs to be somewhere else for most of the weekend although she did say that there was a possibility for sometime later on Sunday. She was again like a teenager seeming to almost as for permission to "go out with her boyfriend" later on Sunday as if she needed to.

More in a bit.

I have followed this since almost the beginning. It has been a great ride all of the way.

I rarely comment, but from a so-called Bull's perspective, I love taking a wife's ass. And, I like doing it in front of the husband and showing him how a man takes a woman's ass. It really does show who the alpha is.

I have never had a hubby and wife that didn't really come to enjoy it, and I will say, that it is amazing how taking a wife's ass makes her grow closer to you. Why? Who knows, but it has happened every time. I have had a wife that is basicly owned by me for 4 years now, unfortunately without her husband's knowledge, but that's the way it must be. She loves the fact that only I own her ass, and say who gets it and who doesn't. And I have loaned it out occasionally to friends.

It really does seem to make her seem closer and more loving.

So as I had begun to share - she waited to tell me more about how the subsequent times with Paul were last weekend.
I wasn't quite as prepared to hear all of what she shared but I did still want to hear.

She told me how after the first time was 'okay' that they talked and she knew he was going to still want her again and she said that it just felt right to her to offer it to him again - her ass that is. She shared some of their talk including that she had to convince him that she had enjoyed it and she then told me how she had decided that if he wanted to, that she would let him have her bare anally. I laughed at her and asked if she really thought he might say no to her. She said she didn't realize that Paul would be so into this with her and I told her that I thought most guys would be if they were offered the chance which made her laugh again.

What she shared with me next was hard to hear in some ways, I knew we weren't going to be doing anything last night (sex-wise) so it seemed easy to talk. She teased me that it was obvious that I'd enjoyed what she'd already told me about their "first time" from how I'd cum so much with her on Wednesday night before she started to tell me about their second time on Saturday night.

She told me her ass felt okay but very wet and open feeling after he'd cum in the condom in her and she told me that as soon as she felt him cum in the condom she had regretted having him use on as she told me she immediately missed the sensation of feeling him cum in her. They knew the need to be clean and she told me she washed up good and then told me that she intentionally told him that her vagina was off limits if he was going to have her anally again, that it wasn't okay and could be dangerous health-wise. She said that Paul knew this already and was both prepared to either wash up good if he was "switching holes" or that he just wouldn't be in her pussy.

I took her by surprise when I asked her how she felt about that choice, especially since I knew the results. She actually said that she thinks she knows how I feel by how she felt at knowing she wasn't going to have the sexual experience she normally has. As she continued to share, this came up again. She continued and told me that since he was going to have her bare - that they decided that maybe with some lubricant, that maybe it'd be better for her if he pushed his cock into her while he wasn't fully hard yet. She seemed to glow when she told me "oh god, that worked soooo welll" and she proceeded to tell me how it felt to feel him push/squeeze his cock head into her ass - and then she said, the sensation of feeling him grow in and fill her ass as they both got hornier and hornier was amazing to hear.

I'm surprised she wasn't masturbating herself as she shared this with me - from the sounds of her voice, she could have easily cum several times especially when she told me how much more she could feel (or so she says) of him wihtout the condom on. She didn't hide how she felt letting hm have her anally for the first time - she told me it made her feel intensely sexual and that with her butt up in the air - that she felt totally ******* and totally avaiable for him in a way she'd never felt before. She said that spreading her legs for him and knowing where he'd be focusing his attention made her so horny that she was sure he would see her pussy was wet and waiting.

I guess it was around then that she turned and looked at me and said "are you sure you want to hear all this?" and I just told her a calm "yes". She saw me smile and a second later she smiled back and we went back to our talk only, I think she was maybe a bit more animated.

She backtracked and again told me how she felt feeling his hands and his fingers not just on her pussy but now on her ass and feeling his fingers starting to probe into her and how she could feel how wet his fingers felt. Not just that, but that they felt warm too - she seemed to glow a bit when sharing that bit. "I've let him play with my pussy before but this felt different" was one thing she said to me. She told me that feeling him "pull me open back there" was something new for her to experience and I could hear it in her voice that it was something significant for her.

Hearing her tell me how she felt him lube her up and then hearing how he pushed the head in was amazing - and I'm going to share that it felt awesome to me to be lying next to her hearing all this. Yes, I was enjoying hearing it and I was stroking my cock slowly, but to be honest this is what I wanted to hear her share with me. To tell me how it felt to let herself go and experience something new like this. She picked up on my attitude about listening and as I said, I think she began to enjoy telling me because she seemed to really relax about how she was talking and I guess, maybe it was more how she'd talk to a girlfriend about this. She told me how she liked feeling him not so hard inside her and how she liked feeling his balls rubbing against her pussy and that led to her sharing how "crazy it was to feel him grow inside me and really feel him fill me". she told me how at first it hurt a bit when he got fully hard inside her and how she felt him add more lube several times and how "it wasn't until he kind of pushed it inside me that it really got good for me".

She turned to me and saw me stroking and I smiled because I'd seen her own hands playing with her breasts and nipples as well as straying down lower. "I love watching you baby.... when it's so big and hard like that...." and she teased "you like hearing how I let him have me don't you baby?" and she rolled over to one side and playfully pulled her butt apart just a bit and she teased "back here.... huh baby.... ". I groaned and she rolled back towards me and she teased me as she playfully ran a finger up my leg towards my cock and she teasingly asked me "do you want to hear more baby?" and as I nodded yes she smiled and teased and added as she again ran her finger up my leg/thigh close to my cock as she said "want to her about him cumming in me back there?" to which I grunted "god yes".

I got harder and harder and even though I'd cum pretty good the night before, like I said, I seem to be always hard and horny - or is it that I never seem to quite cum fully from jerking off? Not unless she does her thing...

I hadn't realized I was going to have a bit of a repeat but she seemed to be into telling me more and I could hear that she was enjoying it herself too and that it was getting her horny and into thinking about it even more. She told me how once he was in her how after she got used to it, that she found herself pushing her butt back towards him on each stroke of his and how she could "almost feel it... you know... in my pussy...." I was really getting close and as she started to tell me how wet she felt her pussy getting - I started to moan and I think she knew I was close and she smiled and said "look who's enjoying hearing all this tonight.....?!" and she giggled and said "okay baby.... I know you want to cum soon" and she proceeded to tell me about how feeling his hands on her hips and "feeling myself impaled on his hard cock" had her really hot and wet and also on the edge. She turned to look at me as she told me "I felt him... you know... get really hard like he does.... you know baby.... right before....". I was moaning and she knew it. She smiled and I am sure she knew that I just needed to hear a little more out of her and I'd explode. A moment later she told me how she felt her pussy contract and gush as she came hard herself as she felt Paul cum deep in her ass for the first time. In the best sense of sharing I can think of - I came myself a moment later.

As she cleaned me up afterwards she told me of the change in plans for the weekend and how, as she scooped up my cum off my stomach and chest, she said "I hope this holds you for a while now honey" and she shared a fingerful of my cum with me.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and artman
magnaebony - I didn't see your post until after I'd updated mine - but I would say you are correct.

She has only told me a bit about Sunday morning but has said that feeling him again "back there" did give her a very different feeling with him than she's had with him before. All I know is that I am quite sure she wants to now add this to their repertoire.

For me. I can honestly say that I like how it feels if she may perhaps want him to only have her anally. The beta in me is quite satisfied by this turn of events even if unexpected.

Steve. Late on Sunday. Does 'go out with' imply that any activity would be at Paul's place? Would Sue stay over? It seems logical if she starts late. Will you get to watch and perhaps return home alone. I can see the angst meter twitching already!

I can't see Sue going without any meaningful release all the way to sunday night either. Compensation for spending Sunday alone coming up? A bit of mutual release? I can think of a few ways that still fit in your code. I'm sure Sue can too! Have fun.

Peak - no word on tomorrow yet. She's in a surprisingly up mood today and has gone out with a friend for a bit.
I just had to share that last night in bed as we watched a little TV, it got to me again that right where we were lying was where he'd had her the weekend before. She wasn't paying attention to me at that point but I got horny and as my thoughts continued, I stroked a bit and I have to say that even I was surprised that I was pretty horny. She was into whatever was on but my thoughts were now my focus for a bit. At least they were till at a commercial she saw that I was 'busy' and she rolled onto her side and asked me if I was 'good'. Coming back to reality I told her everything was fine and she pulled me closer to her and she felt my hard cock and she looked at me and said "wow, again?".

I told her that I was thinking of her and that it always made me horny. She smiled and while the commercial was still going I told her that it made me really horny at times to think of what she's done with Paul and what we do "or don't do". She leaned over and kissed me and told me that "not tonight baby... but you know... if you need my help down there..." and she kissed me again and said "tonight it's all yours if you want to or need to baby... it's okay... I like it...." and with that she reached down under the blanket and into my boxers and felt it herself and she softly moaned at "how big and hard it is again" before she pulled her hand out and then said "it's okay if it turns you on honey... it really is....".

From how she said it, I knew that she was understanding me more and more. The emphasis on 'really' was something I'd felt and it wasn't just because we were in the middle of sex because this time we weren't.

I'm going to say something here now that I thought last night and have the same feelings about today. Maybe she's got this all orchestrated but I don't see it that way and I don't feel it that way. That maybe her continued telling me of her acceptance of my arousal - that it's fueling and making it feel okay for me to go further into as we have and to enjoy it as I am, being more beta with her. Yes, I surely felt desire for her - and my god I told her I still do - that her lying next to me and knowing that I am so horny for her and yet at the same time, I am so and perhaps even more turned on that beneath that night-shirt, that she is now his in ways that I may not ever feel with her. I told her last night that I liked how that felt and that even though I would surely love to have sex with her - knowing I won't and even can't - is in many ways more arousing to me and I told her that it leads to me being able to truly get horny and cum a lot more often.

I didn't tell her of the feelings of acceptance and what I think I'm feeling myself from them, but I did tell her that being able to cum so often and enjoy my arousal of her that frequently is actually something I'm really enjoying. But I also told her that even though it's not the same as being with or in her, that it leaves me always eager and hoping she'll do as she had said, that she'll surprise me from time to time and take care of me.

She giggled and said how nice it was that I liked her pleasure. I told her I did and that it turned me on that she'd done "new things" with Paul and she giggled as the TV show came back on that I should "enjoy yourself honey".

I did. I wasn't terribly into the show she was watching and to be honest. It was out in the open and I decided to do as she said - I lay back a bit more and got comfortable and I didn't hide that I was masturbating. I was taking it slowly and enjoying my thoughts until a moment later, at a quiet point in the show she turned and said "wait till commercial.... I want to watch you...." and she turned back to the show. My god did that turn me on. i edged closer and closer and loved how it felt to be so hard and horny and to be out in the open about it with her. When the next commercial came on she turned the volume down again and turned to me and in a sexy voice she asked "do you want to watch next time?" I groaned loudly and I think she immediately saw that my stroke was a lot deeper the instant she said that and I grunted back "uh huh.... yeah...". She pulled the covers down further and got up on one elbow and just watched my hand stroke my cock. She moaned softly back how beautiful my cock is and again how big and hard it gets now. She slid up towards me and whispered "I'm wet too watching you" and she then started talking about my cock again - telling me how sexy it is that I get hard so much and that I cum so much. She turned to me and said more loudly "it's been a while since he's been inside me now hasn't it baby....". All I could do is moan and she hummed softly "mmmmm" as she saw my urgency growing. She continued and said "not tonight baby.... but soon..." and then she added "after seeing me and Paul I think you'll need me a bit more.... won't you baby?.....". And with that she started in with saying more and more - she said something about "being turned on watching him" but when she said something about "seeing him cum.... back there....." that I let go and came all over my stomach and chest again. She reached in and put her hand on mine for the last few strokes and as I lay back enjoying the moment she gently reached between my legs and did what she knows I love, she gently drew out the last of my cum and gave my cock one last firm stroke which made me moan loudly. I wish I could describe the sexy sounds she makes at that moment. She brought her thumb-full up for my tongue as I felt her kiss my cheek and whisper "I love you baby" just before the last commercial ended and she went back to her show. I sat up a bit a moment later and I scooped off some of my cum - I thought of disturbing her and asking for some tissues but - I can be honest here - instead I licked my fingers off and went back for more. She turned for a moment and smiled at me. A moment later when I'd stopped moving around she turned to me quickly and gave me a deep french kiss and licked around my lips and smiled at me and said "mmmm" and went back to her show.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, littlec and peakmb
Mmmm...

so sweet that she is going to get you invovled. I imagine you will cum twice watching that!

Well, she was disappointed yesterday that things didn't come together (cum together?) for her and Paul. I didn't want to say anything but I was thinking he might have snuck in some golf as it was very nice yesterday.

Instead, we had a really nice day together as we took the opportunity to spend some time outdoors as well as going out to dinner and then ending the night watching TV together. It may not have been the most romantic of days but at the same time, it is great to feel that we are still so in sync with everything else.

We did talk - like most days, it - sex - comes up invariably. This time it was yesterday morning when she came out of the shower naked and stood in front of her dresser picking out what underwear to put on. She knew I was looking at her and she smiled at me in the mirror where I could see all of her. She turned and started to talk to me as she stepped into her panties and pulled them up and she told me she liked how it felt when I looked at her. I asked her what she meant and she said that she likes how it feels between us right now. She sat next to me in just her panties and she said that it feels good to her that we both know that we're not going to have sex with each other. The way she said it, I understood her, and she confirmed it as she said that she feels good that she can be naked in front of me or "even having sex with Paul" and that for you and I right now, that we're okay with that and that she likes how it feels to "share it with you". I joked "kind of like a roommate or girlfriend" and she smiled and said "yeah I guess". I looked at her and I said that I agree but also added that "I still look at the calendar" and she asked me with concern why? I was the one who told her we were now on 14 weeks and she took my hand - still sitting next to me topless - and asked me "are we still okay?" and then "are you still okay?"

I told her it was weird to feel this way but that in some ways, I thought that maybe we were past the worst part of it for me. She told me she hoped the things she'd done for me "and I still plan on baby....." had helped. I told her honestly that I thought she was more aware of my feelings and even my needs "which I do still have". She smiled and said that she had been trying much more and that even Paul had told her that she should be more atttentive at times to me. I joked with her that "I knew I liked him for a reason".

She smiled and asked me again if I was still okay with things. I told her that I was coming to terms with it and that I thought I was getting past it and beginning to actually think less about it and just accepting it as something different between us now. She admitted the same for herself too and that as she came out of the bathroom she said she felt good as she stood naked in front of me that she didn't have to feel sexual about it and that she could feel comfortable letting me see her, but more, she felt that she liked how she felt to be like that with me. She looked at me and said "I know you like to look at me" and she turned to me and said "I like that...." and she added "but, I also like being able to sit here next to you like this with my breasts out, and we can just talk and - yes - I know you're looking at them, but you're making me feel good about it" and she kissed me and said "I wouldn't have thought not having sex with you could be good for me or us...".

More later

Reactions: dutch12
Define later ...

I'd like to agree with Sue's last sentence, although probably not in the sense you wrote it. I'll hold off until you complete the update though.

Peak - our talk continued (and has done so since) with us both sharing more of how we are feeling about each other and about what we're doing. She shared as we went on that, now past 3 months of no sex between us, that she feels we connect and relate to each other more fully.

I did have to admit to her that many times I did, last year and before, trying to focus more on having sex with her or trying to wait to have sex with her that it did change things for me. It's weird but hindsight is 20:20 as they say and just as she says she could feel her own sense of obligation, I think I too felt similarly in that as sex became less frequent between us, that I found myself focusing more on it in a way and less on just spending time with Sue and enjoying that. Like on a Saturday night - and even to a degree into last year when we were using condoms - I still felt a desire to want to be with her at times - and like on a Saturday night, rather than enjoying some wine and relaxing in front of the TV, my mind was stuck on trying to get the evening started and wanting to enjoy the sex with her.

She was surprised when I said that and as I said, she compared it in some ways to how she felt at times to feeling like she had to have sex with me. Would we have ever talked about or discussed any of this between if we were still having sex - I don't think so! She said that as with me, the simple fact that we "aren't having sex" seems to make it easier between us. It made us both wonder whether there's this underlying sentiment in relationships where there isn't communication. Could it be something behind why some couples grow old and grumpy together? I have to admit as did she, that aside of sex between us, that everything else seems to be better and easier - and I even joked that the sex, while different, is still good to me too.

She smiled at what I said and she told me that she felt more confident as a woman and as my wife that she felt so much more in control of her own sexual desires and what she wants to do and doesn't want to do. And she seemed to say that not having sex with me is more to do with her mental desires than the physical aspects - that knowing she is the one deciding how she feels and what she wants to feel. But she also admitted that she is also enjoying some of the physical aspects of denying me - specifically her saying how she likes feeling "horny... down there" and she shared quite calmly that she likes to think of Paul satisfying her and as she's pointed out - she likes to see my big hard cock not being used.

I admitted to her that it turned me on too. And I told her that while I did miss sex with her, that knowing we've made it to 14 weeks now also made me feel, strangely, good about everything. I told her that while I did surely miss her - that in some ways I can almost understand what she had been saying that she wanted to feel and get to a point where that familiarity and rememberance of how sex was between us begins to fade a bit. She didn't say it but knowing she wanted her pussy and body to become more used to being with Paul was a huge turnon to me. While I didn't tell her that, I did share a concern that "are we going to be okay in the long term" and that I added "I wasn't thinking it'd be forever".

She turned and kissed me and told me that it wouldn't be forever and she assured me that "you'll be back in me at some point baby" and I told her that was good and what I needed to hear. She added that it wouldn't be something though that we just return to and she told me at one point that "we'll have to you know, re-seduce each other" and she also said "I want us to restart very slowly baby.... just a little bit at a time....". She had a sound to her voice that said she was more emotional than insistent. I told her that it was my biggest concern - that the longer we didn't reconnect "you know... physically..." that it would maybe be something that grew between us. She looked at me and said something she'd said a while ago "baby, I want this to feel as real as it can be... so.... I don't think that far...." and she was quiet for a bit and then said "but I know that I do want you back again... just not sure when....." and a second later she asked "do you really need to know something more?". I held her hands and I told her that as long as that thought is there and doesn't leave, that "you can take as long as you need baby".

At that she looked at me and said "we haven't talked a lot about it yet...." and she paused and then said "baby.... I want to do anal with him more...." she said it quickly but she said it clearly. I told her "I expected... I know it seemed to be something you needed....". She looked at me and said "I hope you understand, it's not something I'm ready to share with you just yet....." and she added "in some ways it's even harder than trying to let you watch that first time". I asked her what she meant and she said that it's still not something she's really comfortable with just yet "as opposed to it just being sex that, well, I knew how to do" and she laughed out loud. She was right, we hadn't really talked much about it and I just said "whenever you're ready..." and I added " to talk about it, or, whenever you think you're ready to let me watch". She held my hand tightly and said "it's going to be a little while" and I just told her "it's okay, I heard you and I know I'm not ready to see you yet, not until I hear you being more comfortable about it". She blushed a little and said it was good that I understood.

She is NOT seeing him this week, not until this weekend - and as of now, he will be staying Saturday night. I told her that I liked how it was this past weekend when we had some time together and she said she too liked it and that she will be talking to him about all that, especially with golf-season around the corner.

Reactions: Enigma632, dana007 and dutch12
Status
Not open for further replies.