She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,
I know that you are currently very comfortable with both progress to date and the future as you see it, but this session has now gone from a few months, to half a year, to a full year, to "just not sure when." In the meantime, you get yourself into the subspace where the future doesn't seem to intrude. You did it last year with your condom fetish. Sue broke the spell then, but you were quite happy not to before she did and even argued against it. Of course once you felt he bare, you were extremely happy about and no more was said. My point is merely that you find it difficult to be objective about the end of the session once you are in it, and end up being agreeable with Sue. I can't remember the last time she suggested something (usually an extension of some sort to the program) and you said No.

There are usually several forces that keep a marriage together. Shared commitments like children is usually a big one, until they fly the nest. Shared sexual activity is another which usually lasts after the children leave. Shared emotional activity is another major one. At the moment you have seen the children preparing to leave for their own lives (not there yet), you are diminishing the shared sex and certainly weakening the sex bond between yourselves. Indeed this is an active goal of Sue. That leaves the emotional bond, so times like this last weekend and indeed this week are even more important for you. Usually holidays are too, but you have spent two of those lately actively weakening the bond as Sue sought to spend much of her time with Paul, even when not engaged in sexual activities. You in particular are busy at work, have to maintain your time share of the household overhead burden and no doubt spend some time interacting with your kids still. That leaves precious little quality time that you can spend with Sue, and a lot of that seems to have been swallowed up by Paul recently. This includes the time Sue takes in preparation. Given that your commitment to the program is long this time, you need to make sure that the time balance is right for you. This is not a sex issue which you have to be submissive about. It's an emotional issue which you have at least a 50% share in nurturing and in making sure Sue stays on the rails of, when she may want to spend more time bonding with Paul.

There is not an automatic causal link that says if you spend less time on sex (or none) that your emotional bond will bloom. It might if you divert all the time you previously spent on sex (and preparing for it) on emotional activity instead, but you and Sue are not doing that. If anything you are spending less time on emotional activity than you would do if you had your previously normal sex life and Paul was not part of the equation. For a short while you can burn the candle at both ends, but in a year you run the danger of the wicks meeting in the middle. Your discussions this week have been a great start. Carry on with them, and don't just agree with everything Sue says. She is as time poor as you are and her commitment is split between two men. That is bound to make her judgement (and her commitment to you) poor at times.

Reactions: Enigma632
There are many accounts (both historical and contemporary) of couples having intense relationships without penetrative sex, and I suppose that it could be argued that without sex to "distract" them they concentrate more on the non sexual aspects of the relationship - maybe this is some of what is going on between Steve and Sue.

As @peakmb has already said, Steve seems happy with where they currently are but is paying scant regard to where it is going.
I know that I look at this from an Alpha rather than a beta perspective.
I can even understand that Sue doesn't want to think about it because by thinking about things starting with Steve again it will prevent her reaching her "goal" of giving herself totally to Paul.

But if I were Steve I would be more concerned about how on Earth it is going to happen.
It's all very well saying "we'll have to you know, re-seduce each other" but seduction comes from an increase of emotional bond and given how close Steve and Sue are it's going to be very challenging to ramp this up as a form of seduction.

While Steve has freely offered this gift to Sue I still believe that at times she does take it for granted and I do think that Steve should consider using the hall pass that Sue offered him to have sex with someone else. Although I somehow doubt that he is ready to bring the consequences of that into the mix just yet.....

Steve, looking back I just realised how long it has been since Sue actually had sex of any sort. April 1st was anal, and pussy was even earlier. For a woman who is so defined (maybe by you!) by sex, that is an awfully long dry spell. I'm sure she's been buying batteries in bulk for her toys, but a bit of human input seems important to her. Have you offered to help, orally of course. It seems within your code as she does that for you?

Last edited:
Peak - I was happy that she decided to have a bit of a break here. A bit of honesty here - I was a little concerned that, well, there had been barely a week at times where she wasn't in bed with him. I'm joking when I say it but with a bit of truth - that I was concerned what would be left of her pussy-wise after this much sex.

She told me last night that yes, Paul will be here this weekend and she added that "if its all good again...." she teased me "maybe you'll get to watch on Sunday baby....". Now again I didn't want to burst her bubble but the forecast is for nice weather and temps as high as 80 on Saturday so he isn't going to be here anytime too early. But it was obvious to her (and I) that the thought of perhaps getting to watch her submit to him (I think that may be what is in my head too about it - anal sex in some ways seems like her submitting to him - but maybe if I see her enjoying it that it'll feel different to me) - as I groaned out loud and I know my hand sped up on my cock.

She teased me again about how it felt to give all of herself to him and how "freeing" it felt to her. It's almost as if it was a relief to her about now having nothing left to keep from him and she told me how it seems to have been something she needed to feel mentally as well as physically. I told her that I loved hearing about all of that and knowing that it's what she needed.

As I lay there with my t-shirt pushed up and my boxers now fully off with my hard cock I was getting into stroking and telling her how good it felt to feel the desire building in me as she told me again how she liked to watch me. I was a little concerned that maybe she'd forgotten that she'd said she would "do something special" for me - but that concern vanished when she leaned over and said "almost ready for me to take over?" and I let out this low moan "oooohhhh ..... that would be wonderful......" She kissed me before she slowly leaned over and - at first she began just licking at the head of my cock as I stroked it - but over the next few moments - she literally made love to my cock with her mouth. That is the only way I can describe it - I felt her tongue swirling around the head as she put her hand over mine and gently stroked together. She moaned about "mmmm.... that is always soooo sweet...." as she licked away the pre-cum that was now seeping out with each stroke. Finally she removed both our hands and gave me the most loving intense blow-job!!! It truly was like she was making love with my cock - I was so lost in the surprise of what she was doing that it took me a moment to realize that she was just doing it for me - at least at first - she was in her night-shirt and panties. But as I felt her really get into it where her free-hand held my balls and started to really caress me as she started to edge me - I could feel myself getting close, hear her soft moans as I could only imagine how my cock was leaking in her mouth - but as I started to thrust in and out of her mouth - I did look down and see that her other hand was now in her panties.

She was masterful - truly - in getting me to moan out loud something "oh god I need to cum....." and edged me many times to where she knew I needed it badly. Whatever she did with her hands and fingers and that magical tongue and mouth at the end was amazing - she let me thrust away as I finally screamed out loud as I came in her mouth. It felt like, and she confirmed after I'd stopped spasming and we'd snowballed with what she hadn't swallowed - but she confirmed that "my god baby, you just came and came and came...". I actually had to push her hand/mouth off of my cock at the end it was just sooo sensitive after she'd sucked the last bits out of me.

More in a bit - but I find if I don't end my posts like this - that I seem to keep adding to them and they don't end.

Steve,
Sue is clearly working hard to keep you on board with your continuing denial. A denial that has two halves. Understandably perhaps, the half you concentrate on is your feelings on not feeling her pussy. The other half, and more difficult to understand is Sue's aversion to you doing anything to satisfy her. I don't buy for a second you believing her pussy needed a rest this week. Many younger couples go at it every night, sometimes multiple times and nothing ever falls off or gets burnt out. The fact is that Sue does not want you touching her sexually and she feels no desire for you. That makes a blowjob a very loving gesture with no desire on her part, only love (and just maybe obligation). It's the one sided nature of Sue's sexual touching code that is most confusing here. Is she doing things to please you, or to keep you at bay? I ask this not because you need to take some action right now but because it really matters into the future. 'Starting slowly' and 'regrowing your desires' become all but impossible if there is actually nothing left to build on.

Peak - you're asking questions that I cannot answer. You're right many young couples go at it every night - she's not a youngster despite her feeling like a teenager - and to be honest, it was more of a light-hearted thought than really a concern, etc.

I will say one thing that I think you are perhaps mistaken on. I don't think she has no desire for me. I think her comments about seeing my cock are, in some ways, her deflection of admitting her desire - or at least arousal at seeing me. And I know that when she's masturbated with me/next to me that there is a level of mutual arousal - it's not all just in her fingers. I will say that I'm hesitant to ask her about this though - as I know she is "wanting to play it for real" in the sense that she would like to maintain the focus on Paul for now and that this discussion - could - not saying it would - but to me it could make her look at me/us and possibly derail, or worse, slow or elongate what she's wanting.

I will only share what I've said already - that right now, it just feels right to me to not have sex with her. Look, I admit I miss it - but at the same time, I cannot convey how - with last nights blow-job - how amazing it feels to not have sex with her. I am relaxing far more and enjoying this far more than I ever thought I would or could - and yes, knowing she will do what she did last night but more than knowing she will do it, it's knowing that maybe she really does know when I need it too - that is making it even more arousing and yes - satisfying to not have sex with her. I am sure that doesn't make a lot of sense.

It makes sense in that it is totally believable that you feel that now Steve, and your opinions on Sue I have to accept. I think your answer does emphasise again that your are not just not thinking about the future, you are avoiding it, my worry is that Sue is avoiding it for a different reason. Still, any crunch point is a way off, but it is out there. Be happy. Enjoy the coming weekend (yes I know you won't be!).

Steve,

I don't understand why you should be surprised that "she really does know when I need it too" given how many years you have been together, how many experiences you have been through together and how much talking-time you have together at the moment.

Surely it would be more surprising if Sue didn't know when you needed something?

Without putting words in your mouth, perhaps what you are expressing is your pleasant surprise that she does something for that need?

Enigma - yes - perhaps I should be saying "pleasantly surprised" instead. I see your point, surprise perhaps isn't the right word - maybe I should be saying just that I'm pleased by it - but more, I think I'm pleased that she's aware and attentive to my needs.

As of now, her hope is for Paul to be here later tomorrow afternoon. I haven't burst her bubble and reminded her that it's also the first weekend that's truly going to be good for golfing.

I'll close here by sharing that last night, after telling me when Paul would hopefully be here, that she said, I think without even realizing she said it, that she was "very horny" and that not seeing him had only added to that.

Steve, if you are right and Paul's golf starts to impact on his availability or even prior commitments with Sue then this could just become the wedge that drives them apart. Sue has both invested a lot in her relationship with Paul this year, she has also gone out on a ledge to do so. She is going to feel slighted if he starts to treat her with less priority just to play a few more holes (not intended) and quite right too. At the very least it is bad manners and perhaps explains in part why he remains single and not in a loving relationship. You may need to snap out of your subspace mind and pick up the pieces earlier than you might think, but all you can do is watch and listen for now.

Well, my prediction has come true in that he texted her (and then called) and said that he doesn't think he'll be here till after dinner.
She was pissed at him on the phone and I heard her telling him off. She hasn't said a word to me as I'm keeping busy in the garage.
I finally had a chance to post here as she's just gone off to the store - not sure what she's buying - lol.
But - she hasn't said he's not coming so - while she may be pissed, she's still horny. It's actually funny to watch her as in some ways I know how she feels being horny and having to wait to relieve her desires.

Reactions: Windjammer78 and dutch12
You may want to stay in the garage this evening. At least until after she has calmed down from a couple orgasms.

Steve, Knk may have a point here. This scene is building up to be one of biblical proportions. Sue, blinded by her desire. Paul playing the part of the great Satan. The final confrontation in the bedroom. Sue turning to Paul and saying .."Get thee behind me Satan..."

(had to be done, have a great night)

Nothing biblical about it but it did make me wince at first watching them for the first time. I felt like I was watching him take her virginity from how slow and how caring he was about her. Not sure exactly what more to say right now. I'm actually kind of speechless this morning. It did make me feel quite humbled once he was in her and I could tell he was hard. I stayed back from their line of sight as I didn't want to interrupt. He knew just when to apply a bit more lubricant and even now I can't begin to describe seeing her orgasm with him in her ass. And yes, I did see what I had wanted and what got me nearly cumming myself almost before they started, it was seeing her pussy - empty but responding - contracting and opening and in all it's glory before her fingers buried themselves in it.

She's in the shower right now, I found it hard to talk to Paul after seeing him in her like that. I turned away for a bit once I knew he'd cum in her but did turn back to see him pull out of her once he'd gone soft. Other than her ass being bright red, nothing seeped out or anything, but as she lay forward and Paul crawled off the bed to get washed up, I have to say that I loved seeing her lying there like that. Her legs were still spread and it looked like she'd had sex with an army of guys (I realized they'd been fucking before I came in the room) and she was exhausted and didn't move. I'll say it's a very eerie feeling right now about him but I can say that right now, I'm very aroused too.

Let me run now so we can have a bit of time together as Paul left earlier this morning than either of us had expected.

Reactions: artman
Steve, tempted as I am to make jokes about it all taking time to sink in... I won't. Now that you have the experience behind you, it will become easier to think logically about it all.

It is also tempting to be a little disparaging about Paul's late arrival and early departure, but he did what Sue needed and wanted him to do (if no more) and in doing so demonstrated his zero feel for romantic sentiment in ways mere words could not.

Maybe later, you will have a feeling for where it leaves you both. I get a sense that things have stepped up, moved on a little. To where, to what ends and at what costs, I have no clue.

I am still somewhat speechless at everything. Not in a bad way, if anything, it's given me cause to look at my beta-desires now that she's truly fulfilled them in many way - having given this to Paul, something that I will likely not ever get to enjoy. It's odd because at the time - seeing her like that - focused on him but actually not really focused on him - but on what he was doing to her and what she was feeling. She told me that having him fuck her that way made her feel intensely submissive to him and, this time, she felt freer to masturbate (even knowing I was there) and that she told me her orgasms she's had with him in her anally have been different to her - and she used the word intense again, not something she's often said. She said that this time, with her fingers in her pussy, that she could feel her body just responding to him and that she wasn't even thinking of anything, she said "just feeling" was all she could describe. She said that feeling him cum in her - she described feeling him grow so big in her and then all she could describe was the feeling of warmth inside her when she knew he'd cum in her. I told her how she'd looked after he'd pulled out of her and she confirmed she'd cum several times with him as he fucked her vaginally and "he got my butt ready for him".

It probably won't sound a surprise to anyone here if I say that if anything, it's made me feel more comfortable being beta. It's made me feel the way I've wanted to feel - and reinforced other feelings I've had. Yes, I mean deep down, it's stings that she's given this to him - but that's actually something that turns me on more than off. I smiled this morning seeing her getting ready for work and thinking of seeing her after he'd finished with her - with her looking so raw and used - but knowing as she'd shared after her shower yesterday - that "it's tender back there" and that all day yesterday she was telling me how she "can still feel him in there" at times.

For me, the way I feel about being beta is that I want her to have the sexual experiences she wants and maybe even needs to have - and I would like her to experience them with Paul instead of me. I don't know fully why I want this but seeing her this past weekend and knowing more of how she is feeling about it, it just reinforces it with me more. It feels weird to say it but now, at 15 weeks, it just feels right to me. Seeing her give herself to him - it brought back so many memories of how I felt, the arousal and excitement of knowing that she'd done things with other guys either before or instead of me. I told her that I wanted her to feel free to be with Paul however she wants and I told her "if you like him fucking you that way, then you should go for it" which made her smile and blush at the same time.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Knk069
Very convincing summary of you in the beta zone and happy with it, Steve. About as unstressed by it as you could be too. Good for you.

Sue equally seems happy with current events. As she should be. Apart from golf, she seems to have everything she wants at the moment. My only question is, Is Sue now in that place she wanted to get to, or is there more she wants to experience? I suppose the obvious kicker is, If she is in her sweet spot, how long does she plan to stay there?

Reactions: Knk069
There is a level of intimacy that is above and beyond what many understand when you take a woman's ass who is someone else's wife, especially if they don't give it to their husband. They are giving you their most private area and have gone to extra effort to prepare it to be clean and prepped just for you. It is a level that you can't understand unless you have slowly driven your cock into a sweet wife's ass as she looks lovingly into your eyes and then closes them into an earth shattering orgasm. A level she will never achieve with her husband and she knows it.

It doesn't mean she doesn't still love her husband more than you. It means that you have taken something that he will never be able to have.

Steve, thanks for the continued updates. It must be very intense watching Sue give herself to Paul anally. That is a true act of submission to give him exclusive access to the back door to her heart.

Paul must be walking on air. She has completely given herself to him. I remember the wonderful feeling when a married woman offered her ass to me. that was the final step before she gave her heart to me. I knew she was all mine after that. Please be careful that Sue doesn’t give her heart next.

Graphic words there magnaebony and I don't doubt for a moment the veracity of your comment. Knk makes a similar point.

I do not however, believe it applies to Steve. Perhaps at the moment, but the phoenix has risen from the ashes too many times already to write it off again. Mechanically, Sue is absorbing new sensations much as she might learn a better backhand from a tennis pro or a better swing from a golf pro. Couldn't get there by herself or with Steve, but having learnt she can apply it with Steve when the time is right for her / them. She's already done the same with her new BJ technique. Further she shows no sign of transferring any romantic feelings to Paul and he certainly doesn't seem capable of generating any himself. My money stays on Steve enjoying Sue's ass after (maybe well after) Paul departs the scene. It is now the one act that would complete a transition back for them both and would more naturally come at the end of that transition. We'll see. It may well be next year before it happens.

Reactions: magnaebony and Dr_rock_13
Status
Not open for further replies.