She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
peak,
I didn't mean to imply that Steve will never get it. It just won't rise the the level she has achieved by giving herself to a man not her husband. There is something about the gift of a married woman's ass to another man that can't be realized unless you are the man taking that ass. The fact that Steve watched made it all the better for Paul. I am sure of that.

Magna, I'm sure you are right about the feelings you got, and also that Sue will not surpass the physical feelings she got from Paul that first time. The thing is though, these are acts of submission by Sue, the first one being the greatest and thus having the greatest impact. Sue found she enjoyed it, so subsequent acts won't reach this level because she will be leading as much as submitting. Of course none have an emotional aspect.

IF Sue ever does get round to completing a transition back with Steve in the way I envisage, it may well exceed the first time with Paul. Not because the physical feelings are better (they won't even equal them) but because it will be done as an act of love, plus by then it will be done in such a way as to maximise the physical pleasure for Sue from it, as she will by then know how.

Sue has said several times that Paul is a better fuck. This is likely to remain the case, but then it would be foolish for Sue to deny Steve to go with Paul if Steve were the better fuck. He can only remain the better partner if the love component with him adds enough to the sex component to make the overall package preferable in the long term. If the lover ever gets an emotional connection even close to that of the husband, he will win in this contest. Luckily, it looks like Paul will never get this so is doomed to lose. Even so, Steve needs to keep his skill levels sharp to win her back. He needs both to win.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, magnaebony and littlec
That is a very good analysis Peak. Normally as a so-called "bull" in these situations, I like to continue to push the envelope, to the benefit of all involved. It makes my alpha scent stronger, the wife more sexual, and the husband even more beta. My next step would be to introduce a friend to be serviced by Sue, possibly just a blowjob to help him out of a dry spell or the like. I would bet her sexuality would go off the charts and Steve would be in a continually state of beta ecstacy IF he could handle it.

Magna, Paul does not seem to fit the typical role of a so-called "bull"; over the last few years it has seemed that Sue was more of a Poly type woman with two men giving her what she needs and or desires from each one. Others on here would not agree and that is understandable although I personally think there is more emotions involved than some would care to admit to. Also as Peak mentioned, Sue is leading as much as submitting with it comes to her relationship with Paul.

Reactions: magnaebony
Well Steve, perhaps enough debate about possible futures. It's Wednesday and I'm pretty sure it will be only the present on your mind at the moment. Sue making a step change of some sort over the weekend usually results in some sort of treat for you today. I've no clue what it could be, maybe you have. Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy your night.

I second that peak. After taking Paul up the ass again, it's time for Hubby to get a little treat.

Well, I can tell you that the significance of him having her anally hasn't been lost on us. She hasn't stopped telling me how good it felt to "feel him everywhere" and admitted that knowing he's had all of her has made her feel very open and free with him. She has also told me that it's giving her what she's wanted - that feeling of being free sexually. I asked her, partly joking and partly serious if it wasn't being "free of me sexually" and she smiled and said that it is somewhat the same thing.

I was honest with her and told her that it's becoming more significant to me that she wanted him anally and that she likely will not ever want me that way. She told me she felt the same, that she wasn't sure she wanted me to have her that way - or at least that she couldn't think about it right now. As we talked more last night I was rock hard as we talked and she knew it and said that she liked how this kind of things turned me on and I told her what I'd told her long ago - that it really turned me on that she'd do something with Paul (or whoever) or give him something - like this - and it not be something I could have. She moaned softly as she sat next to me watching me stroking my cock. It felt so good to let he see how hard I was as we talked like this - I cannot say enough about how good it felt to be open about all this now.

We talked a little more but as we did her eyes slowly moved more and more to my hard cock. I told her that it made me feel even more "in awe" of her (best way I could describe it to her) when I saw her naked now, and she asked me to tell her more and she teased me "come on baby tell me". I know she knows just how to tease me and I started really throbbing as I told her that it made me feel crazy about her "knowing he is the only one using your pussy was intense... but now...." and she giggled and said "I know, I love seeing you staring at me...". I told her that it made me feel crazy that "he's had you there..." and that "it was amazing seeing it....". She was moaning softly when she put her hand on mine and began to stroke along with me. A moment later she took my hand away and it was just hers. She cooed at me to "slow down baby...." when I started to thrust upward into her hand and she teased me that "I thought I'd tell you a little bit more baby". I moaned and told her that it wasn't going to take much and she giggled and told me how hard my cock felt.

The more she stroked the less I could talk and the more she started to tease me gently pushing me along. She told me how it felt to "feel him back there" and how much more aware she was of herself sexually with him. I moaned back at the parts that turned me on the most and I knew she understood when she told me how she could feel his fingers "on my pussy and butt as he spread me open". My god did I moan and moan. I know she could feel I was getting closer and closer as she started to tell me how it felt to have him in her "it felt sooo full baby.... and I could feel it in front too... it felt empty but still I could feel something..." and as she hissed that "I was sooo wet...." I really started to thrust in her hand. I was about to cum and in the moment before - she pulled her hand away and lowered her mouth onto my cock. Just one or two sucks later I let loose like a fire-hose in her mouth..... She moaned and let me thrust away in her mouth - it felt like a spurt for each thrust - until I stopped.

Reactions: Enigma632 and SquirmingSub
Well, I think your night was a just and sufficient reward for one who is after all, a denied cuckold who is not supposed to get or expect, much sexual contact from his wife!

I suspect the conversation carried on a little after that point. Sue seems to be careful about checking what you really mean these days, and hanging out on the edge of coming is hardly the time to establish your hopes and fears. She is also now imperiously in charge of your destiny. Your views on events as they unfold are being carefully listened to, but I suspect are not impacting on her choices at present. She maybe accepts some of Paul's suggestions if they excite her, but is really deciding the time and place and pace of things at present and talking you round quite easily if you question her or seek further details. When your cock is not hard, you really need to find out whether she is finally fully in her desired zone, what she needs to accomplish yet if she isn't or how long she wants to sustain it if she is. I suspect it is in her mind that while it excites her as much as it clearly does at present, that she will want the current state to continue almost indefinitely. Her end point could thus be defined by changes in feelings within her rather than time. A situation that could get very difficult for you at some point in the future. Not just yet though. Clearly.

Reactions: Enigma632
Peak - yes, you have valid points there about learning how she feels and whether she's reached what she's wanted. Personally, I think it's too soon for her to have reached that point yet - just how I'm reading her.

What is surprising me is that I am feeling an acceptance in myself now where I don't feel the anxiety of knowing it's now well into our 4th month of abstinence. To that point, your observation matches mine, that she well knows what I seem to need. I do believe that is a part of what is allowing me to relax about everything.

Reactions: Enigma632 and peakmb
Steve - it would seem that all is going well for you and Sue.

With her efforts to keep my needs satisfied, yes, it's going quite well now. I cannot say enough how relieving it is that - it's weird to say it this way - but that I am truly feeling I can relax and enjoy the beta-feelings that I've wanted and now, feel confident that in her own way, she is still tending to my needs in her own way. I think that is what I'm truly starting to feel and why I feel really good about us reaching now 15 weeks without being directly sexual with each other. I know how I feel being beta is foreign to some here - but it honestly does feel good. I know it sounds weird, but it feels amazing to know that I actually want Paul to be the one to satisfy her sexual needs and desire - and it feels good that she knows it and that she is enabling me to continue feeling this way.

I've shared some of these thoughts with others I've PM'ed with but I should probably share them here too. I feel genuinely elated seeing her - like this morning - with her going into work and me working from home, she came out of the shower and opened the bathroom door to talk with me as she got dried off she wasn't shy at all about letting me see all of her including her obviously intentionally bending forward at her waist facing away from me and pointing her butt at me. But what I can't seem to find the words for other than "awe" is how it makes me feel inside seeing her and at the same time knowing that it's simply not for me right now.

I know that to many here it won't make any sense - that I don't want to be the one to take her panties off her as part of foreplay and to push her back onto the bed and make her mine - but its true. Sure I mean I would love to do that - but she doesn't want it right now and to be brutally honest, neither do I - strangely - it's going to sound crazy - but it actually turns me on more to know that is not something I get to share with her right now is amazingly fulfilling to me. I so love hearing her tell me or letting me see her truly be his - to see what and how she was for the longest time with just me - and to now see and feel that she is truly fully his. It's amazing. I guess to some, maybe I do feel a loss - surely yes, I've lost out on feeling her intimately - but it's been replaced by an intense feeling of pride and I guess, vicarious fulfillment in a way.

What I do know that i feel is that I'm not nearly ready to resume sexual relations with her. If anything, knowing she is anally and vaginally exclusively his now is something that feels like an incredible dessert after a magnificient meal. I cannot get the almost haunting vision of her after he'd taken her and she lay there face down on the bed.

Anyway- I'm sure I"ll have more time this weekend as, for the first time in now quite a long time - she is going to spend tomorrow night at his place. We talked and she told me that it's been a long time since she'd been there and asked if I would be okay being alone. I told her that I hoped we'd have some time together when she got home on Sunday and she teased me "as long as I can keep my panties on".

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Many husbands have expressed to me just how awesome it is to watch their wife taking a big cock up their asshole and say that watching is much better than they think it would be to do it themselves. I think the beta mindset is to let the alpha do his job and the beta get to watch in awe and let those beta feelings drive their horniness.

Sounds like you have come to enjoy watching your wife being taken that way as well. Everyone has their place in life and that's good as long as everyone gets what they need.

Reactions: far2easy
I have felt the same way Stb, its strange but so comfortable and enjoyable. My guess is that if you all are comfortable with the arangements, why not just continue with the setup? I think it just gets easier and easier but you all have to be happy in your roles and get the love that each of you need. Personally, penetration isnt necessary for me to have a great loving relationship with my wife.

What are you planning after she leaves Steve?

peakmb said:
What are you planning after she leaves Steve?

Peak - Quick question, what makes you think that Sue is going to leave Steve? Maybe I missed something

Ha. SS, I meant tonight! Sue will have left by now to spend the night at Paul's place. I was curious what Steve was planning for himself as distraction perhaps. I don't think there is any chance of Sue leaving Steve in that sense. Certainly not anytime soon anyway. Have a good night SS, I'm less certain that Steve will!

peakmb said:
Ha. SS, I meant tonight! Sue will have left by now to spend the night at Paul's place. I was curious what Steve was planning for himself as distraction perhaps. I don't think there is any chance of Sue leaving Steve in that sense. Certainly not anytime soon anyway. Have a good night SS, I'm less certain that Steve will!

Peak - Thank you for the clarification, I was wondering if I actually had missed something in his prior post or some underlying issues associated with the lifestyle choices that some make.

SquirmingSub said:
Peak - Thank you for the clarification, I was wondering if I actually had missed something in his prior post or some underlying issues associated with the lifestyle choices that some make.
Phew, thanks for that. I likewise thought I had missed some defining statement. Thank you for the clarification!

To be honest - I stayed home yesterday and felt sorry for myself and drank a bunch of beer and stayed home feeling sorry for myself.
It was the first time she's gone out in a long time and I was home alone. I thought about going online here or elsewhere but honestly, I wasn't in the mood to share my thoughts. I was more annoyed at being lonely and alone than of her going off with him. But yes, in being honest, I knew she was going to be - no other way to put it than saying it - that she was going to have anal sex with him again and in a way, I guess I felt left out.

That's not to say I didn't enjoy myself - she even told me last night that she'd found my sticky-tissues in the trash and had also found my equally sticky underwear (it dribbled all over). She hugged me and told me again that she liked knowing I'd cum twice while she was with him and she hugged me. I told her that I'd felt annoyed on Saturday night but it had passed by the time she got home on Sunday - which by the way - was quite early - she got home before 10:30am and considering it's about an hour drive - I told her before she'd left that I thought it would be an early morning and I was right. She was annoyed but joked and told me that she was "quite worn out" and that she thinks Paul is a lot more amorous at his place.

I will share that I'm a bit annoyed but I suppose it's to be expected, but last night and again this morning, she didn't prance around naked as usual. I mean she did let me see her naked but she pulled a pair of panties on almost right away. I said something this morning about it and she said "I just want to.... just for a little longer....". I knew what she was wanting, she's told me to expect this even, but it still seems to have gotten to me a little bit.

I didn't push and she hasn't told me much about Saturday night yet other than to confirm "yes, we did it again" (anal) and that he did cum in her once anally but she told me that she wanted him vaginally the other two times. Other than that and telling me that she could "still feel it" yesterday, that she hasn't told me much more than that yet.

Reactions: dutch12
Steve,

In many ways you've had things pretty easy over the last few weeks, Sue has ben very good in the way that she has involved you and in the ways that she has taken care of you when you needed it.

This is the first time for a while that you've been "excluded" for a while, even when they first did anal you were close enough to listen.

Take a deep breath and remember all those other nights that Sue has spent at Pauls, is there anything really different this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.