She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick FYI, Curt's re-write of Steve's story is still available. The Darkwanderer story archive is where it is. It is totally free as I just accessed it.

SoonToBe said:
We will be at 4 months this weekend from the last time I had sex with my wife. It feels so crazy to say that. Even more because, I wonder if perhaps I've/we've finally passed the point where it seems okay now. The desires are still definitely there, but honestly, it seems to be easier and easier to think about moving forward. The urgency I had so often and so deeply felt truly seems to have abated. It's been replaced by this ongoing simmering-almost-boiling desire that seems to be incredibly fulfilling in and of itself.

Can I rephrase this to see if I've understood it correctly...

Steve is "okay now" with the fact that he's not having sex with his wife, and the the not having sex is what "seems to be incredibly fulfilling in and of itself"

So if Sue said that she'd got what she wanted out of the experience and so she wanted sex with Steve now that he might struggle because the not having sex is better than having it?

I understand that in some way I've twisted Steve's explanation of why he's now able to enjoy this, but I think I'm saying the same thing just in a way that emphasises what he's given up rather than what he's gained and I think looked at that way it's a bit more worrying....

Reactions: dutch12
Well Steve, I guess Paul has left to play golf by now and you are reflecting on another weekend of denial. I wonder whether Sue's presence gave you your mojo back or whether your enlightened appreciation of your situation revealed only last week kept it away.

Your history is still missing by the way. I'm sure Darkwanderer is relieved but I'm not sure you should be.

Reactions: dutch12
Curt - have you and or Steve considered publishing them in another location were one or both of you have a bit more control over the content?

we should have a yahoo chat group for longer stories

Reactions: toolman2c
SquirmingSub said:
Curt - have you and or Steve considered publishing them in another location were one or both of you have a bit more control over the content?
SS - it may be hard to believe but Steve and I are not in any collaboration on this. The only contact we have had is for me to seek Steve's consent/approval for me to take his narrative and to reproduce his story in the format I have posted here and on Darkwanderer. This he willingly gave and other than the occasional nod of approval from his direction there has been nothing more structured than that. I have been considering publishing to other story sites to which I contribute other 'literary masterpieces' but so far have desisted. Given the concerns of you and others who have commented then maybe I will do just that so that his wisdom is spread far and wide. I shall not advise the link to those sites here in public given that I believe the moderators will have some objection to such unauthorised advertising. However, if folks are sufficiently interested then please PM me and I will advise.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dutch12
Curt,
Whilst this might have all started for you as a brilliant wheeze. How to get a great story on line under your name (albeit with thanks) on various sites, and not have to invent any plot of deal with continuity for several books. It has turned out to be quite a disaster for Steve here. Basically, the back catalog of work was his credibility. To all those who look at his current thread and cry 'fake', he could point to years of progression and dialog that got him finally to this place. To all those that consider Sue cruel, or Steve weak or either unfeeling of their partners needs, he could point to times when clearly that was not true, and instances of however far apart they may look now, they have previously come back together many times. No longer. If Steve has not removed his own stories, and he sys he hasn't, then commercial interests have done that for him, and those commercial interests so far are only attached to you Curt. As you say, no deal exists with Steve, so if removal has been effected for commercial reasons it can only be because of what you started. You may be horrified by this no doubt unintended consequence, but that is not really the point. The fact is it has happened, and unless STBs interventions can stop it, his credibility is shot and with it his real ability to continue his narrative in the same way as before.

In view of this, trying to hype your 'story' on new sites via PMs is somewhat insensitive. Anyone on this site already would surely prefer to read the real thing.

peakmb said:
Curt,
Whilst this might have all started for you as a brilliant wheeze. How to get a great story on line under your name (albeit with thanks) on various sites, and not have to invent any plot of deal with continuity for several books. It has turned out to be quite a disaster for Steve here. Basically, the back catalog of work was his credibility. To all those who look at his current thread and cry 'fake', he could point to years of progression and dialog that got him finally to this place. To all those that consider Sue cruel, or Steve weak or either unfeeling of their partners needs, he could point to times when clearly that was not true, and instances of however far apart they may look now, they have previously come back together many times. No longer. If Steve has not removed his own stories, and he sys he hasn't, then commercial interests have done that for him, and those commercial interests so far are only attached to you Curt. As you say, no deal exists with Steve, so if removal has been effected for commercial reasons it can only be because of what you started. You may be horrified by this no doubt unintended consequence, but that is not really the point. The fact is it has happened, and unless STBs interventions can stop it, his credibility is shot and with it his real ability to continue his narrative in the same way as before.

In view of this, trying to hype your 'story' on new sites via PMs is somewhat insensitive. Anyone on this site already would surely prefer to read the real thing.
Peak - I think you are making too much of this and you are crediting me with a degree of cunning and avarice that is just not true. Quite honestly I have no hidden agenda and I think that you need to accept that contrary to your oft spouted conspiracy theories that what has occurred here is nothing to do with some malign business plan that has been concocted but rather that there has been an error that has occurred which has resulted in Steve's past postings being removed. Steve has already advised that he is checking with the moderators to ascertain what has happened to cause this to happen and I would rather wait to hear from him what he has learned rather than than have you jumping on your metaphysical soapbox and maligning everyone and anyone who comes to your attention.
The site is presently being subjected to a deliberate scamming campaign which is causing annoyance. Please do not be adding to the irritation by airing your speculating nonsense.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Curt,
I was very careful to say that you were almost certainly ******* of what might happen. Steve was equally *******. Still, now that it has happened, it is probably better to keep a low profile than keep protesting your innocence. The consequences after all, are real, whatever the original cause. Not bringing attention to it will not result in any action by anyone so I'm sorry but I'm going to keep banging on about it until we have an answer.

I have just as much to lose myself. I have more megabytes of content, more positive comments, almost as many posts and over 2,500 captions on this site and I would be very unhappy if anything or anyone deleted them without my permission. Moreover, it's all my own work, so don't think your irritation is going to upset me.

Okay - only have a few moments.
1) PM'd an admin here - no reply yet
2) More annoyed than anything that older posts are gone but hey, it is a free site. I'd be sad to miss them but surely thank Curt for his efforts and posting elsewhere
3) Feel free anyone who wants to take what I've written and have at it. if you make a few bucks one day - maybe share a bit with me or at least buy me a beer.
4) Enough conspiracy theories... Please... there's not always more to it..

Weekend was fun, illuminating and yes - intense. I only watched "normal sex" (no anal). I did mention yesterday evening about liking it better when they're at our house. Her brief reply was that she needs time away too and that we should talk more about what we can do to make it easier on me as she also did remind me that she fully plans on going away with him again on a golfing-weekend as she did in the past. We did talk for a while where she shared more of her thoughts on sex in general including how "all of this" is making her feel.

In the meanwhile, everyone relax and enjoy.

Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub and Curt Bruch
peakmb said:
Curt,
I was very careful to say that you were almost certainly ******* of what might happen. Steve was equally *******. Still, now that it has happened, it is probably better to keep a low profile than keep protesting your innocence. The consequences after all, are real, whatever the original cause. Not bringing attention to it will not result in any action by anyone so I'm sorry but I'm going to keep banging on about it until we have an answer.

I have just as much to lose myself. I have more megabytes of content, more positive comments, almost as many posts and over 2,500 captions on this site and I would be very unhappy if anything or anyone deleted them without my permission. Moreover, it's all my own work, so don't think your irritation is going to upset me.
Peak,
Hope I am wrong, just visited your profile page. Does not look good for you in my opinion. Much vanished

Steve, when do you tell her feeling alone, loneliness without her presence? I do think that it is important she knows, before planning days away without you! You are giving her soo much. She should understand your feelings and act like your partner. Not just living in a cloud. Just my thoughts.

Steve, glad to see you enjoyed a more 'normal' weekend, and good that you are both talking about future events. I'm sure you will agree to the weekend(s?) away. I'm equally sure Sue will find a way to make sure you are okay with it.

I'd also like to publicly apologise to Curt. Dutch is right. All references to my posts have vanished too. However my threads are all intact in all their content. So I looked hard at the Cuckold Talk history. There are 267 pages of it. It seems probably ALL of Steve's content is still there. The 2016 thread for example is half way down page 40. The problem seems to be in the site indexing that shows a link to where all those posts are. I wrongly jumped to the wrong conclusion about the coincidence of Curt starting his stories, his publishing elsewhere and the problem starting. My error and I'm sorry. I won't mention it again.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Curt Bruch and dutch12
SoonToBe said:
I did mention yesterday evening about liking it better when they're at our house. Her brief reply was that she needs time away too and that we should talk more about what we can do to make it easier on me as she also did remind me that she fully plans on going away with him again on a golfing-weekend as she did in the past.

Is Sue doing this to push Steve, just because she'll enjoy it, or a mix of both?

Good question Enigma. It does seem that Sue is simply pursuing her own dream this time in a quite ruthless fashion. I don't believe she is intending to push Steve, in a way it's worse than that. She is simply bulldozing him whenever he gets in the way of her goals. He converts this into his cuckold angst and ends up not objecting at best and actively agreeing at worst. With the worst of this Sue distracts Steve with bonus attention but does not compromise her goals. The question at the moment is, what more can she do to pursue her objectives. Yes, she can pull further away to get more of the same but is that enough? The other key question is, how long will she want to stay in this zone?

If you climb Everest as a life's ambition you get to the top, take the pictures, memorise the view, take a moment then head back down. The reason for this of course is that when you are up there, you are in the kill zone. You can only spend so long at that height before you die. The parallel is obvious but I'll say it anyway. Is Sue in (or getting into) the kill zone in her long term relationship with Steve, and how long can she stay there without irreparable damage?

Personally I think she is close but not quite in there, and that she can't stay there all this year without releasing the pressure in some real way. Be interesting to see what others think.

As I said in #305, back on page 16.

"... will this accelerate the arrival at the time at which Sue feels she has reached the point that she wants to go with Paul?"

I believe Sue has finally given all of her(self) to Paul, but has she given her all to Paul?
Sue has spent weekends with Paul, as Paul's during their ski trips, with STB in attendance. Sue has spent 4-5 days with Paul on a golf vacation to Myrtle Beach, but each night she and STB were in contact and talked. Sue has spent a week at Paul's each night, while STB was on the west coast for business, but again, each night she and STB were in contact and talked.

I wonder if the next step for Sue to really feel like 'she is his', is for Sue and Paul to take a vacation together, without STB, and without contact with STB, for a week, (or two). Sue has been wanting Paul to become more 'Alpha', to take charge, and become a little (or a lot) more aggresive. That also implies Sue wants to submit more to Paul's ideas for sex, to be his for the duration, and enjoy as much as Paul can dish out, so to speak. I believe that might also mean to disconnect from STB for the duration, to really be Paul's, and not have to worry about STB for the time being.

Sue still reconnects in a way with STB, and the next step is to severe that reconnect, at least for a short time...be it a long weekend for a golf outing, or longer (1 to 2 week vacation away from STB). I think Sue still loves STB enough that it will not imperil their marriage, but it will definitely test STB's resolve, and torque his cuckold angst to not have the contact for the duration.

I think Sue is still pushing. As referenced earlier when STB and Sue were discussing a playroom for her and Paul, the driving force for it was a room in STB's house that had no pictures, no personal items to remind her and Paul that she was a wife or mother. If memory serves, her reasoning was it would allow her to feel more of what she was trying to feel with Paul. Sue is definitely exploring her own ideas this time. There are a few things that don't exactly add up for me but let me also say that is not a criticism of STB or Sue, but more I think a lack of understanding on my part. Sue is without a doubt enjoying the severed sex life from STB. However, I believe she is also extremely grateful to STB, as she knows it never would have been possible without STB going along with it. I think Sue is hoping to explore more than one thing in this current situation. In addition to having her lover take care of all her sexual needs and desires while eliminating STB as even an option sexually, I think maybe Sue is also playing a bit with "the road not taken" with Paul. Many times, as referenced by STB's postings, Sue has alluded to early times in her life and wanting to feel that way again about another man. I have often wondered if Paul might remind Sue of a sexual partner in her past and she is reliving that now as if she had chosen him over STB.

I don't believe the true test is STB's cuckold angst. Pardon the pun, but this whole set up has too many moving parts to end simply. Sue has always fallen for her lovers to varying degrees during this multi year journey. Most times that extent was never fully realized by STB or Sue until the relationship had ended. That is always going to be an obstacle. Next, now that the sexual connection has been severed so successfully with no negative effects for Sue, with the added component of Sue no longer thinking of STB in a sexual way, how does STB make himself sexually attractive to Sue, or better, how will Sue at some point just begin to start thinking of STB in a sexual way again? They have discussed and accepted that normal marital sex will probably never return for them. So what will their return to point be like? Will it be penetrative sex on occasion with condoms? Perhaps when Paul exits, Sue will just replace him with someone else while STB's position remains where it is now? STB's cuckold angst will be an influence, but I think Sue has grown too much mentally, sexually and emotionally for his angst to be a deciding factor. Sue has learned that STB will adore her no matter if she allows or doesn't allow him sex with her. Their love and marriage are showing no signs of strain at all and they are both admittedly happy with their current roles. This may not be what either of them imagined when they started all this, but they sure seem happy.

Reactions: dutch12, peakmb and Curt Bruch
Enigma - to answer your question of whether she's doing this to push me or because she enjoys it - I am confident the answer is both. While I can't find ways to convey it here, I never feel a doubt that my arousal is still a key part of this for her, and that I willingly and want to go along merely makes it all easier.

Since I asked her to she's been trying to share more of her thoughts and feelings about everything. She's been surprised both that I've wanted to hear it as well as that she is finding it to be helpful and enhancing her own understanding. I know its been awkward for her but she's told me how freeing it's been for her to truly let herself respond to and enjoy sex with Paul - telling me at times in somewhat vivid details about how it feels to let him lick her vagina and to literally let him have all of her much happened naturally with me over time. She's told me how being able to truly let herself be open about his cock filling her inside - now truly all of her - has been something she hadn't realized was part of what she now says she "knows she needs".

I joked with her about "leaving some room for me in there" and she smiled and held her hand over her heart and told me that "this is all for you" and then giggled and said "but down there, not so sure....".

She told me of how when he fucks her "in both holes" how aftewards she feels fulfilled in a way she's never really felt before. It wasn't easy but over the course of our talks, she's told me how intense it is for her to have her fingers in her pussy as she cums while he's in her ass. She looked at me afterwards and she told me that it felt amazing that we can talk about something like that. I told her that I am still so turned on by it all that knowing she wants to be his is just crazy - but I also added that I need to know it's not more than that - and I patted her pussy through her panties and I told her that it's okay if "this is his" as long as this is still for me and I kissed her quite passionately.

We've "made out" - kissed passionately - many times now. She used to caution me that "it's just a kiss" and sometimes that I can sometimes "feel my breasts" but that's as far as she's let me go. I know some here may ask why she does that - let me feel some sexual emotion from her in that way but not others. Near as I can say, while it is sexual, its not the same when we both know it's not intended to be seductive, more just really connecting and still, in a way, sort of reassuring each other I guess that there is still a bit of a flame burning there!

I know on the nights like last night when she comments about seeing my big hard cock that isn't getting used, that it's part of her arousal still for me - she's admitted that seeing my cock makes her much more aware of Paul and what she is doing with him. I asked and she came out and said yes - that seeing (and just knowing in general) me masturbate while she's with him does reinforce my beta-ness - as she said "of course it does baby, seeing you cumming like that from watching us....". Before I could ask she told me that it also makes it much easier for her to both justify as well as not feel guilty about - wanting to be with Paul.

Jax - you accurately pointed out that not everything she talks about happens. I too recall her wanting a room here in our house for her and Paul - a part of me is wondering if my less than enthusiastic response to that idea may have caused her to change her plan? Oppositely, I groaned positively at her mention of going away with him on his golf-trip. But I'm honestly on the fence about a longer trip. To be honest, if it was a longer golf-trip, I'd likely feel better about it knowing Paul would have his daily golfing to, I guess, keep him a little distracted. If I'm being honest, I wouldn't be as aroused by them taking longer time together. I"m going out on a limb and say that I almost think she would say no to it for the same reason. I mean a few days would be okay, but someone mentioned a week or two and I can't see that working - or being something that she would truly want.

One thing that we have talked about is how surprised I am at how I am feeling right now. Last night before we got into anything she simply said to me just that ".... I have to say... I'm really surprised at how you are doing right now baby...". She told me that - as part of that same conversation that it's made her very aware that I've been really calm and we talked that we're now into our 5th month of my abstinence with her. I told her honestly that it feels different to me this time and as I said she continued to tell me how aware she is about it and how it's made her so much more aware of the intimacy she has with Paul now. I told her that I really appreciated that I could tell she was paying attention to me "you know.... when you've... taken care of me..." and she giggled and just said "it's because I love you". But I told her how knowing that and feeling that was making it easier for me - and in almost the same way as she is feeling it.

So - for now - it seems we are staying the course while looking at the future.

Last night, as everyone can already conclude ended as usual. She gave my balls a gentle squeeze when I was spent.

Reactions: Windjammer78, SquirmingSub, dutch12 and 1 other person
Well, we didn't get much about the weekend, so in my imagination it ended something like this ..

Paul gone coffee.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Status
Not open for further replies.