She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably wouldn’t need any pussy if Sue let you worship her by letting you eat her pussy more often. And by keeping you chaste ;)

LOL - waiting for what?

She just called - said they "slept in" as it's raining and his golf-game was called off. So I have the house to myself for a bit longer I guess.

Steve - Good morning, I am sure this is one of those times were rain is good!

Okay - she is finally on her way home. I told her to be careful and that she could take her time so I was pleased that she's on her way now.

I can't describe how it feels to be sitting here thinking about her and what she's been doing the past almost day with him. The thought of her pussy and butt possibly leaking from him is such a crazy thought right now. I hope she's happy as she has more time with him coming up that I admit to being a bit on edge about. I know they've been away together, but this is a bit longer - and even after all this time, it still makes me crazy jealous (and envious!). We haven't even really talked about it other than her reminding me at times that it's coming up. I"m sure by next weekend her schedule and agenda will be finished and we can talk about it.

Reactions: dutch12, SquirmingSub and SamCG
Sam - I've posted many of them over the years I've been posting here. I suppose it might be good to put them all in one place one day.

Reactions: dutch12
Well Steve, I guess we are all waiting to see how Sue was with you after spending so long with Paul, plus was it really worth waiting to come with her watching like she does. To be honest after a full day on the job I'm not sure it was what she might have been looking forward to when she came home!

Well, she her honesty stung a bit when we talked more last night - not anything bad, but she shared how much Paul had fucked her - both anally and vaginally - and she was very open and honest when she said that she was both "quite sore everywhere down there" and that she "had never had such an intense time". She shared some info that Paul now likes to fuck her anally with a condom on but to then take it off and cum inside her pussy. She said that she masturbates and "cums like crazy" when he is in her ass and how she "can't wait to feel him 'take me'". I told her that she was making me horny hearing about all of that and she encouraged me to masturbate if I wanted/needed to. I told her that I had already while she was away and she giggled and said "I know you can cum again baby".

But what I do want to share is what she told me after that. After she told me how he did cum in her ass once, and how they did it "one last time" after she'd gotten all cleaned up and dressed - that he pulled her pants and panties off and they had one last time before she left and that had really made her pussy feel quite used. I moaned that it drove me crazy hearing about all of that and I admitted that I thought about him having cum in both her holes when I jerked and she giggled and said that's exactly how she felt - but she continued and explained that she really feels a release of a lot of stuff and I have to say that she really really seemed up about everything. She teased me when she saw that I was hard again and she said "aww, does knowing my lover fucked me all night long turn you on baby....". I nodded and moaned "uh huh" and she smiled and sat up more on one side and she told me how she'd "done like I always do and you know baby.... got undressed for him......". I moaned so loudly as she started to narrate. She didn't share all of the details though - other than how many times and "how good it was" she didn't really need to share more. instead she told me more about how good it felt to really be able to let go with Paul so easily now and how it was really what she felt she needed. I asked her what that meant and she smiled and slid over closer to me and said something like ".... I know this hasn't been that easy for you baby... but.... welll..... you know what I've wanted and I know that wasn't easy but we're here now and... well...... i don't know how to say it other than.... I think it's working if you know what I mean....". At least thats how it sounded to me.

We didn't talk all that much more - I really got into masturbating with her and she seemed to enjoy teasing me and edging me along. I thought/hoped maybe she'd lean over and suck me at the end - but that didn't happen. She teased me with just little tidbits about her time with him - how "its gotten easier" for her to take him anally - and "how good it feels to be totally used by him" - that last one when she repeated it a few more times was what got me to erupt which made her giggle.

Steve,
I always thought that the contrast of seeing / hearing about Sue's sexual activity with Paul would gradually become more difficult to bear. I thought you might be at the crossover point by now but I suspect you are only on the way, though it is all clearly a little more painful than it was at first. We shall see.

However you must have taken comfort from Sue's phrase that 'she is there now'. I suppose the obvious question in a bit is how long she wants to stay there, but I still believe the best time to ask is at least a week after she gets back from her golf break. I suspect that concentrated time away will give her some perspective on an answer. One way or another!

Peak - she's made other comments too in the same vein that I"m hesitant to assume means she's reached her desired state. Or rather is close as I'm now pretty sure as others here have concluded, that this trip with Paul may be more significant than I'd given credence to.

One thing, you are correct, the new point of view or rather crossover-point as you're describing it, is indeed something different for me. Desire for her for sure - but at the same time, I feel differently - I think I'm maybe over-aware of her issues such that for me, whenever it happens, I agree, I want to approach sex with her differently.

Reactions: dutch12, SquirmingSub and peakmb
Steve,
If she is not there yet, what else do you think has to happen before she is?

From what she says it seems to be something like a combination of total sexual attachment to Paul and zero sexual attachment to you, plus something else? She seems to have achieved the attachment to Paul, but seems to be struggling letting you go. Or maybe wanting to feel you in her again for her is a test to make sure she actually feels no sexual attachment? Dangerous in an way if it is. Either way, it seems that her revelations before and after her golf trip may finally reveal all. We will just have to wait.

Well, last night revealed more about what is in her head. It was hard to hide how what she said turned me on.

I was already naked in bed and she was down to her bra and panties as she began to tease me. I told her that seeing her dressed like that got me excited and she said she liked seeing that. She pulled her panties against her pussy letting me see her camel-toe so clearly - and when she spread her legs I could clearly see how swollen her pussy looked even through the thin material.

I was stroking and she put her hand in her panties and let me watch her as she rubs herself and she teased me and asked me if I was "ready for a little fun" this weekend. She could see the response as I moaned and even I could feel my cock get harder and bigger. I nodded and said an enthusiastic "yeah". She giggled and smiled and then said - "just remember, it's just for a few seconds baby.... and.... I told you.... I just want to feel you...." and she paused and said "you know... I would rather you didn't you know... thrust and pump away in me...... " and then she said it "and I really don't want to feel you cum..... I'm just not ready for that yet.... I hope you understand.....". I actually got my brain together for a second and I asked her "what is it you want?".

She took a breath and she calmly said "I want to see if it still feels like yours". I looked at her for a second and it didn't register at first so I asked "what?" and as I did I knew the answer but she said it anyway "my pussy silly". I just looked at her without saying anything. She said "it's what i want to feel baby...." and she proceeded to explain in some long drawn out way what I can only summarize by saying that she wants to feel that when I push into her this weekend and "have a little fun" for a few seconds - that it's more what she doesn't want to feel. She doesn't want it to suddenly feel like it's somehow "your's again". I was still rock hard as she talked and she explained more that she truly wants to feel it not "feel like old times" in the sense that she needs to respond in a certain way or needs to feel a certain way, again, as she admits she's felt before.

Thinking about it right now, I really sometimes wonder if maybe she or we should have seen a counselor or psychologist or something now that all of this is coming out about how she's felt. But the other thought I have is that despite all of her promiscuity - that perhaps her good old catholic mom and upbringing really did drill in some kind of thing into her head that this is how a wife and mother acts or feels. I mean she did have quite a few siblings - maybe mom had some kind of subliminal messaging that "this is what you do for your husband".

Either way - that wasn't the time to go into it and while I surely have more to talk to her about - last night, I'm sure she saw me pause and hide my thoughts for a moment - and I just told her "that turns me on" and she smiled and said in the most sexy way I can recall she said something like "I want it to be really special for us baby". The way she said it calmed me a bit - and how she cooed at how big and hard my cock was made it easier - as I said, either she's a great actress or she really is still turned on.

I always enjoy Wednesdays but last night I just really got into it - maybe being naked helped - even she could tell I was really into it and she teased me about her upcoming trip with Paul. I moaned and could almost immediately feel my cock start to leak - a lot! - and I know she saw it as I saw her lick her lips as she looked down at it. She told me how she was looking forward to it and told me that "after waiting that long" how she's already feeling horny about it. She gave me a sexy giggle and hissed "you'll know by how wet I'll be for you on Sunday" and then went back to talking about the long weekend (as she called it). She leaned in and told me that "he's going to fuck me all weekend" and proceeded to remind me that it'll be 4 nights away with him. It was as she described "being with the other girls the next morning" and how she liked remembering knowing they'd all fucked their partners too that I felt myself really at the edge and she could tell. All she needed to do was tell me how she remembered "feeling wet at breakfast with the other women" and I lost it and let go with a huge groan and an equally huge load of cum.

STB
so what are the day's Sue will be gone on the trip.
keep us posted.

Steve - Simply WOW.

Well, well. Another glimpse into the the mind of Sue, and another that raises as many questions as it answers. If she doesn't want your dick to feel like you, then who? Why does she want to feel it at all if it's not yours? Why risk upsetting her current equilibrium before her golf weekend? Sue knows that you view this 'feel' as something of a reconnection, however brief yet she is careful to destroy your dream to point out she doesn't see it that way at all. Almost the opposite. She wants to feel something other that you. Who? What? As I say, questions.

Peak - You are on point, it does raise more questions than answers. It is almost as if Sue would like to have Steve put it in for just a few moment to confirm, validate that she no longer as any sexual attraction or desires for his (Steve's) penis to be within her. This is truly not an opportunity for a reconnection in the way that Steve may have initially thought it could be.

First - I need to add what I didn't - that she clearly was "sensationalizing" for me. Not that it wasn't the truth but her overly sexy way of telling me to get me off surely was. And we did talk last night for a bit more (obviously) and I think I get it. She said at one point to me last night that she's not ready to feel sexual and to get aroused with me "not yet". So I asked her "when". And what she said sort of made sense to me. The thing that stuck out out to me was when she said that on Sunday, she just wants to feel me in her "... but I don't want to feel like you're masturbating in me...". And I think I had a brief glimpse into her mind. So I asked her more and since I have work to do today rather than trying to recite her exactly.

This Sunday is just for me - mainly. She admits that seeing me masturbating on Wednesdays has her curious and wanting to 'remember' how I feel - but just that, not to feel me fucking her or cumming in her. And she asked me if I still wanted to feel her again given those conditions and when I said yes she asked me how it was going to make me feel. I honestly told her it was going to make me want her and to make it more intense to me afterwards when she went back to him. She smiled and said that was what she wanted and that it was what she wanted to feel for herself too. It sort of made sense to me as she said it even if it doesn't right now. But the thing was she told me what she was hoping for in terms of "not yet".

It's clear that she is really really looking forward to this trip with Paul, the finalities of which have been revealed now to me. I don't think I really paid attention or that it registered that they were not driving where they were going but they are flying there. Their destination is Hilton Head, SC. Apparently they've gotten time on some of the nicer golf-courses there. She said something about hurricanes and the courses being fixed up. I don't follow golf but I know it's a coastal island. I knew it was going to be for an extended period but I also don't think I realized it was most of 5 days and 4 nights either. They are leaving less than a week from now, next Thursday. He is golfing Friday, Saturday and Sunday and they are returning on Monday mid-day. I began to express some concern and said "wow, really?" with a questioning tone at one point. To which she stopped what she was doing and came and sat next to me on the bed and she started to tell me more about her plans and thoughts.

I know it wasn't easy for her to tell me some of what she shared, but she was honest and said that she wanted "days of fucking" and she said that she felt in some ways that she has been building up to something like this. I asked her what she meant by that and I may have said something even like "just with Paul?" or thought it too loudly as she said "ewww...... of course....." - but she said that it had been a long time since she'd felt like this was what she wanted. She said she liked how it would feel to - yes - as she had teased - but in a nicer way - she said she liked how it felt to be known as "Paul's horny girlfriend". But even more she said that she liked that Paul would be up to it and she looked at me and said that she knew I either wouldn't either want to or be able to fuck her that much - not in those words obviously - but I got the gist of it. But it was what she said after that - when she said she felt like she was "almost there" and I asked her where "there" is. And she said something like "I just need to feel that sex is for me first" and she sort of explained when we will have sex together in the future (a definite by how she said it), that she wants to feel that it's as much for her as it is for me.

It's weird but I kind of understand. She leads Paul - she is deciding when she sees him - and when she doesn't. None of her plans for more time with him or spending a night here more often have happened and yet she feels she is progressing - so I sort of understand it. It feels weird to say it but I think she's going to work to get me hornier and hornier for her too. As you asked, why else do this on Sunday before she goes away - well - other than to remind me what Paul will be having.... lol

As @SquirmingSub said - Wow!

I found it very easy to understand what Sue is looking for with the "inside her" test, that is to feel like her pussy no longer belongs to Steve.

But good grief, what a double-edged sword kind of test, I foresee losers whichever way t turns out

Firstly assuming that she gets wet and horny enough to allow Steve to penetrate her, does that show that in some way her pussy is still available to him?

If it's a "success" and Sue feels that Steve has no right to / no place in her pussy and she calmly get's off him, of course leaving him hanging after his first PIV sensations in six months then how is Steve going to feel?
Aside from feeling incredibly let down / denied (?) at that moment, afterwards as it sinks in that he has no place inside his wife of many loving years has got to be very hurtful.

If it's a "failure" and Sue feel like her pussy still in some way belongs to Steve to "use" then what is that going to do to their relationship?
How much longer does that mean that the experiment with Paul will continue?
How will Steve feel after all that he has given to Sue over the last years and all that he has given up over the last six months?

Finally, looking at the @SoonToBe 's last post: "And she said something like "I just need to feel that sex is for me first" and she sort of explained when we will have sex together in the future (a definite by how she said it), that she wants to feel that it's as much for her as it is for me. "
It sound like it will always be for Sue and never for Steve - Sue will want it and Steve will provide it, sure he'll get to come (probably :) ) but the sex will have been for Sue

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Steve,
I can't quite believe that you seem so unaffected by what you are writing. I'm sure you can see the implications of what Sue is saying so either her message is not quite as you delivered it or you are so far into denial angst that you are somehow okay with it. On your reporting, both Sue and yourself seem confused. I'm off mind to just let the next couple of weeks play out and then see if the aftermath makes sense, because the preparation sure doesn't.

Perhaps I have mis-delivered as I found nothing terribly upsetting - what you're taking as a swat at me in terms of her wanting sex to be for her is where I guess I haven't been clear. You take it as something bad that she wants this but I don't see it that way and maybe that's where I'm seeing it from my knowledge of her vs. what I can't always put into words.

I've shared many times that when we first went out together - yes, I got laid that first date - but it was definitely her that wanted it and her that insisted on missonary position and her that wanted me bare (that I remember vividly "no, you don't need a condom"). It was her that wanted sex that night and however she did it - I know she controlled what we did that first night. To me, I see this as her return to that. And to be honest, I felt differently back then too - I wanted it for her. I don't know that I changed very much but maybe I did.

Yes - it's going to be a nasty tease by her to let me have her just a little on Sunday. But I"m hard just thinking about it.

Of course I care that she's going away with him - 4 nights is the longest she'll have ever been with another guy without me. In a way it's killling me to think about it. But it's weird, its weird to say that I want her to go. I know it's not more than sex for her - she's not going to magically fall in love with him and never come back. The thought of her literally being his fuck-toy for 5 days has my so horny. In some ways it feels like a last hurrah - I know she's not seeing it as that, but maybe she is?

I think what you guys miss in what I convey is that I guess I don't share enough of the rest of the stuff between us. YOu see her tease me about getting fucked while she's away as something horrible and tormenting to me - but I know her intent wasn't that, it was to get me to cum hard at the time. I do share the extreme part of what she says, but seriously, we are this far along that you all have to understand that there's a balance here - while she spreads her legs for Paul - the rest of her, more and more, is definitely focused on me. From sharing our lives together and planning our future (retirement maybe sooner than later) - there's just more than sex.

I doubt what I've said here will change or convince otherwise, but as I said, you guys all see this danger-danger-danger and the fact that I don't or don't feel it the same way isn't because I am ignoring it - it's because it simply feels different placed in the larger context. 4 nights with him next week - but none this week - it's a give-and-take thing - you guys just focus on the give part I think too much.

I'll just share that if this does feel to me like she wants it to - that if and when we move ahead with going further sexually - that when she does allow me or is ready to have me more, it's going to be amazing to feel together - almost as something new again - or to be savored instead of rushed into.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and dana007
Steve,
I can see that the comments made can be interpreted as the world against you, and that the implied criticism of Sue is something you, as any loving husband, is something you feel a duty to defend.

I can't speak for the others but I don't think it was meant that way. I for one have respected your unusual position for a long time. I have struggled to understand it sometimes, and I do so now. Not because Sue is spending 5 days away. I have said before that this may be the peak of her time with Paul and as such it's a good thing. The downslope increasingly becomes yours. Not because Sue denys you. I think we all understand now the twin axis which led to that by now. Frought with danger it might be, but you both went into it with eyes open, even if yours were blinkered a little.

No, I think the current storm centers solely on Sue's comments (your reporting) of how she sees this weekend's PIV time. As something to test that she feels nothing sexual for you, or nothing sexual as usual for you. Especially the contrast with your initial view that you saw it as a renewed sexual connection, however brief (and i know you still look forward to it). It is that single thing alone that has created the storm and is the reason why I can only see it's real significance maybe the week after Sue gets back from the golf. If she doesn't start or point to a time she will restart, a real sexual connection (however small) at that point, I would say you had a real problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.