She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoonToBe said:
all she needs to do is signal that she wants me and I"m all at her beckon call. .

Maybe I'm wrong, but, many women aren't wired this way. She wants the signal from you. She responds to the desire from you. And you show you have it in recent posts. An honest, real display of desire from you isn't just PIV sex.

You are quite likely right about the next couple of days. This is another opportunity to increase the intimacy with your beautiful partner.

SoonToBe said:
But yes - my god - feeling her creamy soft and wet pussy - even through the condom - it was heavenly.

That's the alpha in you!

You have a range of "sexual roles" in you. Explore them. Your wife is exploring hers with your support. Explore the alpha end of the range of roles with her.

Reactions: dutch12 and BigdaddyToronto
Steve,
I have to say that sometimes you seem to almost deliberately misread what is written to you..

1. I said that specifically that sue would need to decompress from this weekend and you should give her the time to do that. NOT grab her when she returns.

2. I said the problem is that Sue wants you to want her. You said you again you are available if she wants you.

3. I said she realised she had approached you too early when it was clear that her approach to you was not passionately received. You don't have to be alpha to express that passion, but you do have to do it. You didn't. Don't dress it up that you were concerned about her. Sue is in charge. She knew full well what she was doing and what she intended. It was you that failed to deliver.

4. I said the problem is that you want the denial more than you want her, and that is okay only so long as she wants her current phase to continue. At the point she is even thinking about ending it though, Sue needs to know that you desire her more than the denial, and it seems you don't. That is the big problem that YOU must come to terms with. Expressing desire is NOT dragging her anywhere, your alpha days are over but you need to be able to say that you missed her terribly while she was away, that you are happy to stay denied while her current phase continues but that when that is over you are ready to make love to her as an equal. Even if at first that may be infrequent. Did it ever occur that her statement about wanting to go slowly was to make sure in her mind that you really did want to swap denial for desire?

The alternative is to say to Sue, after she has decompressed, that you have decided that you want a permanently denied state, that you now feel most comfortable that way and that means you accept you will never again feel her pussy, and certainly never without a condom. That this desire of yours would continue even if she left Paul, so she should look for a replacement for him before dropping him, or simply stay with him in a permanent three way relationship. Good luck with that one though, I think it would break her heart.

Reactions: dutch12 and wockaWocka
SoonToBe said:
I am trying to stay sane here for this last day but it is really getting to me. It's hot outside here and I know she's likely lying around the pool there. I am also skeptical about 9 times. I don't think I could cum that much even when I was a teenager, but it surely hasn't left my mind right now either. But then again, away for this long. A part of me isn't surprised at all. If this is what I think it is, for her, I think she wants as much as she can get.

Just 24 hours left. I wouldn't have thought I'd say this but I am feeling a desire for her that I haven't had ( or let myself have ) now in a while.
did she say he came 9 times or she did? If she's multi orgasmic, and comes 3 times for every 1 of his, it could be possible.
if shes means hes cum 9 times in a day or 2, id be skeptical as well.

Peak - I think you sometimes think you know my wife better than I do.

Big daddy - she's very orgasmic. He's now taken to fucking her at times and getting her to cum but he waits till later so as I said, that may account for his frequency! Even I was going at that at first till I thought about it.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
She just texted me that they're already on their way to the airport - a 2:25pm flight.
I told her I couldn't wait for her to get home. She texted back that she had missed me too and ended with Love You.

Reactions: ShadowCuck
I am not doubting her count, considering it was Sunday morning and Sue and Paul had from Thursday evening to Sunday morning to accomplish that. As STB has written before, Paul quite often comes over and can go a hour or longer, by pacing himself, withdrawing after giving Sue and orgasm, then restart and give her a second, and third orgasm, before he cums himself. STB has also written before that Paul and Sue go once in the evening, with STB in attendance, then Sue asks for private time and Paul and Sue go a second round with Paul having a last orgasm. Then the next morning, Paul is 'raring to go' again. So three in a 12-14 hour period is his normal. Considering Thursday evening - Friday morning, Friday evening -Saturday morning, and then Saturday evening - Sunday morning: nine for Paul is not abnormal.
What is more amazing is that Sue can come 2,3 or 4 times for each one with Paul, so she had about 30 orgasms in 3 days, and they still had Sunday evening - Monday morning. I can imagine Paul having 12, or maybe 13 orgasms(he may have saved his best effort for the last night?) and Sue about 40. That is amazing in just 4 days.
STB, I can sort of see Peak's point. Sue has been denying you for so long, maybe hoping to build your passion for her, and reduce your desire to be a full-on beta. When she allows you PIV sex, either condom of bare, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, by taking your opportunity, and then expressing remorse for falling off the wagon. Embrace your love for Sue and don't look back. It appears Sue will do enough denying you for the future to keep you satisfied, just be enthusiastic when given the chance.

I am not sure of what Sue's motives are other than what Steve has posted here as to what she is saying.

They both do a lot of asking each other if they are ok. They do communicate a lot but at the same time, not so much is said. It is good that they are at least checking on the other's feelings.

At face value, it is easy to see what is driving Sue's half of things. After all these years of being married and all that comes with it, for Sue to genuinely want to go back and relive her youth a bit with a younger, well hung and virile lover is understandable. Probably not too many women married for that long haven't at least given that idea some daydream time! I still think that Sue is a submissive at heart and is one with everyone except Steve. As to what she will do in the future? Is anyone's guess. Knowing for sure would be like completing a crossword puzzle with over half the clues missing. Sue has been getting diet of non-monogamy for quite a few years now and it is not surprising that she is adament on never returning to just one man.

I think Sue has finally accepted that Steve would rather be her Beta and self pleasure himself, while leaving her lovers to take care of the the heavy lifting. Steve has accepted, no, is happy, that Sue will always have another lover. Each knowing and accepting that about the other has allowed their marriage to not only survive, but made them even closer.

Many couples survive and grow old together in marriages that went sexless before retirement. True, Sue is getting all the great sex she desires from a man other than Steve. The point is though, they both seem happy with this arrangement and sexless marriages survive all the time.

Reactions: dutch12, SquirmingSub and BigdaddyToronto
What are the chances Sue will go by Paul’s place on the way home from the airport for one last session?

For AZ - from my own experience and I've seen her cum hard 3 or 4 times in the time it takes Paul to cum once. So I'm sure she wasn't counting her own big-O's.

Jax - if I felt she wanted or needed more from me, I'd give it to her, happily I might add. But I think she is truly enjoying what we're doing now. I honestly don't want her to do something with me unless she truly wants to - and yes, it turns me on that right now she doesn't.

Knk - it possible. Her car is there. I"m thinking doubtful though, hopefully.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
It would be an excruciating and yet perhaps delicious (?) twist if she were to spend tonight at Paul’s house, just to help him settle back in comfortably. Also, all that waiting at the airport and those uncomfortable flights can really make a girl tired!

I’m not rooting for it, though.

Wait, she doesn’t read this thread, does she?

Shadow - that's not happening, that I can say.

And no, while she knows about this website she swears she never looks at it. (lol - I dont blame her either considering the range of content here would likely offend her at some point).

Jaxunman said:
.... I still think that Sue is a submissive at heart and is one with everyone except Steve.

I really don't know how to define what Sue "is", some might say that she "tops from the bottom" but I think that makes her sound more submissive than she is.

True she wanted Paul to be a more assertive lover but she was the one who told him (coached him?) to be more assertive.

Likewise she has controlled Steve in a way that subs just don't do.

I actually think that both Steve and Sue are naturally quite Alpha (not going to use the word Dom) but both enjoy being a bit beta

STB
no matter what is ,said you and Sue have a very good night.
keep us posted.

She is home and on the phone now. All I can say so far is that, from her tan-lines, she had on a 1-piece bathing suit a lot of the time.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Enigma632 said:
I really don't know how to define what Sue "is", some might say that she "tops from the bottom" but I think that makes her sound more submissive than she is.

True she wanted Paul to be a more assertive lover but she was the one who told him (coached him?) to be more assertive.

Likewise she has controlled Steve in a way that subs just don't do.

I actually think that both Steve and Sue are naturally quite Alpha (not going to use the word Dom) but both enjoy being a bit beta

I would agree with you that Sue does seem to be a submissive at heart and is one with everyone except Steve. Based on what Steve has shared with the group through the years, Sue is sexually attracted to men which are more of the ‘Alpha’ type in the bedroom.

I am not sure I would say that Sue "tops from the bottom" as some would suggest. I do believe that a sexually submissive leaning woman whom is sexually attracted to ‘Alpha’ type men can also demonstrate an alpha side towards a more ‘beta’ type man. This could explain how Sue could openly submit to Paul and still be assertive towards Steve.

As far as how everyone speaks of Sue wanting to have Paul to become a more assertive lover; is it really that he was not assertive or was it more about him not showing that assertive side when it come to how Paul interacted with Sue while Steve was present. Not every man (Alpha, Dominate, or otherwise) have the mindset to show that Alpha Assertive side in the presence of a cuckold husband. This would explain a bit more of what Sue may have needed to coach Paul a bit; showing him that is okay to be much more assertive as Steve was becoming more ‘beta’ and therefore accepting of such interactions. I could be completely wrong on my viewpoint.

You could be correct that Steve and Sue both have a naturally ‘Alpha’ side even if either of them reaches that level of being ‘Dom’ in the bedroom.

Reactions: Wannabe93066 and dana007
Squirming,
You might be onto something. When we hear about Sue from Steve's prospective she sounds to be the dominant one in their relationship. But as I remember she broke up with Frank because he wasn't "Alpha" enough.

LOL - for sure she's the alpha right now in our triangle.

I'm kind of getting on edge as she's started to tell me more about her trip - and how it felt to "be his" for so long. She knew it would turn me on but I also totally felt that she didn't dump it all on me either so I'm anticipating more details as this week goes by.

One thing that has me perturbed right now is that after letting me see her when she got changed when she got home, she's kept to wearing panties since then - including to bed last night and this morning, she kept a towel around her waist till she pulled a pair on underneath it. I asked her what was up and she said that she "just wants to prolong the feeling" and she asked me if it was okay if she kept them on for the next few days. I was kind of speechless but I nodded yes and she proceeded to carry on as normal only instead of putting her makeup on naked in front of the mirror, she had panties on. I know she saw me looking and I did tell her that I missed seeing her naked. She just smiled back at me.

What she has shared is what she'd said to me before she'd left. That she wanted to "fuck a lot" and she confirmed they did. I did ask about the 9 times and she smiled and said that she'd lost count of how many times she orgasmed with him but did say that they fucked a lot of times when just she came and he didn't. She said she loved how it felt to be treated like that - she said it was so nice that he made her feel so good without expecting to always cum in her. I told her that it probably just made him hornier for the next time and she said "yes, that was the point".

Mmm, maybe there was a second message in that last line Steve ..

Reactions: Enigma632
SoonToBe said:
LOL - for sure she's the alpha right now in our triangle.
She said she loved how it felt to be treated like that - she said it was so nice that he made her feel so good without expecting to always cum in her. I told her that it probably just made him hornier for the next time and she said "yes, that was the point".

Per PeakMtb's comment above, she responds to the desire. And she wants you to desire her as well and at times, you clearly do. If you don't show her some desire, my concern is the priority of the marriage falls below her lover for your wife and I'm certain neither one of you wants that. Easier said than done, but, that's your part to work out.

Notice how what she experiences now is the opposite of "being masturbated into." Her sexual identity is changed and she is likely experiencing a kind of emotional healing.

Take a lesson from her lover and change your behavior during sexual activity. I think you guys had a good start on Father's day. But, there's a long way for you to go to catch up to her.

Wannabe93066 said:
Squirming,
You might be onto something. When we hear about Sue from Steve's prospective she sounds to be the dominant one in their relationship. But as I remember she broke up with Frank because he wasn't "Alpha" enough.

However much people try to define them otherwise Dom / sub or Alpha / beta are relative terms so someone might be Dom to their partner, but sub to someone else (or vice-versa)

They are also contextual, we've all heard of the decisive business person who at work is both Dom and Alpha, who at home won't make a decision and does everything their (otherwise weak) partner tells them to - I once read a psychologist suggesting that these people spend 50+ hours a week at work telling people what to do, being decisive etc., so at home they want a break from it to mentally recharge so they want to not make any decisions, not be told what to do etc.

So Sue who is naturally Alpha in some ways wants to have a lover who is more Alpha than she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.