• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She Let Him Cum Inside Her

mattgc

New around here...
Beloved Member
We've been married for 27yrs and have a very close relationship. We have been cuckolding for around 10 years and had a lot of fun. Usually she'll go on a date and come home afterwards and share all the details. She has never let a guy cum inside her, until recently. She has a real connection with this guy, which is fine, and I don't mind that she had unprotected sex with him, in fact it turns me on, but the thing is when I asked about it, she denied it. We've never had any trust issues, but I find it strange that she isn't being open about this given how open she usually is about her experiences.

Has anyone had any experience with this scenario? Or any thoughts on why she would keep this secret?

Does she know that it turns you on to know she let him cum inside her? She might just be concerned coz this is new. All these years it worked out because she didnt get creampies, and she didnt want to ruin because now she got one. Give her some time. Its an open relationship, so she deserves some wiggle space. Hope everything is okay in your non sexual front.

Just like JonGrey said...Let it go...It is something new....Just let her be in control for a bit....Let her bring it up to you when she's ready and then you can include in with all the other hot sexy fun things you guys do. If she allows you to lick her up....Just show her just how much you enjoy licking her cum filled pussy up. It might just get her that much hotter too.

LOL, when it comes to women....who the hell knows how to figure them out?
But seriously, ask her this very question. For as long as you two have been married, there shouldn't be any reason for secrecy.

Thanks for the replies guys. You’re spot in Nazareth - I still figure them out. She still gets a bit shy even after all this time. Sure she’ll share eventually when she’s sure I’ll be ok with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back