• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She needs to get some bbc

Do you think her first experience should be,

• Huge bbc fucks her and blows his load all over her face

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • Experiences a bbc and then passed around to his friends

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Gandbanged and told to swallow their load

Votes: 32 35.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sak1121

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
The last few years she has been intrigued with watching bbc.She wont admit that she wants it but I think she needs to be bred.What do you think?

She has always been so prim and proper,a real lady.But what lies deep beneath comes out sometimes and its really hot! Got to get her to be that way all the time.

i would love to fuck that sweet tight ass of hers

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree she needs to be told who's the boss.Spanked hard and ass fucked till her knees buckle.She's built for it isnt she?

Yes, nice ass there to fuck.Im a young bbc and would love to breed a mature white bitch for my own.Pass her around to some of the brothas I know sounds like a good idea.

Bring a black guy, maybe one you both know, over to your house one Friday or Saturday night. Have some drinks, but keep it cordial at first. As the night progresses, see if she will loosen up, show him some skin underneath her dress without any panties. Let them dance to some music together, let him sit next to her on the couch, and keep the lights low. Tell them to kiss, etc. See where it goes.

Can she still get pregnant? If so I'd get a few of my friends and while one is fucking her one of us would be pumping cum down her throat.By the time we are done shewith her she'd have enough black seed deep in her to bring out a black baby .

she needs some bbc for herself
get her some for valentines weekend and let her
enjoy herself where you guys located.

Yes she can still get pregnant, looks like alot of you think she should be passed around. Im sure she would wind up with a bun in the oven.

Yes I want to stretch that pussy out and then some.She needs for me and one of my friends to DP her real good.She want that ?

What do I think? It seems the general consesus to your poll is to have her used by many bbc's.Make this good look'n mature woman into a white slut slave.The look in her eyes seems to reveal she wont be satisfied with just a taste of it. But I sure would like to be the first to brake her in for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back