• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She prefers bareback

• Thread starterhalfjob
  • Start date
Duke - I'd seen that news article go by last week and pointed it out to Sue.
She laughed and said she was happy that something so naughty could maybe be good for her.

SoonToBe said:
I have to agree with Warpt. If you went into this willingly as I have - then you have to accept responsibility for any possible outcomes...

There will always be 2 sides of a fence. Different people will have different opinions. But both sides need to respect each other's opinions, even if they don't believe the other side is correct. Saying it's wrong without showing or telling why won't resolve things.

But thanks for being on the same side of the fence as I.

The child isn't just the bulls, it's the wife's too. I don't really see the difference between a child born out of the cuckold lifestyle and a step-child unless it came about as a result of deception.

This is bull pucky. It IS bad to ride long periods of time in the bareback pads with stirrups, however. And if you have a treeless saddle, I don't really think those are good for horses' backs at all. I know of some people with horses with back problems that only ride bareback for this reason.

I know guys usually don't like them. Some have told me they can last longer with one on?

I HATE using condoms! Love knowing a guy is feeling the wetness of me on his skin. Haven't done anyone bareback yet..besides my cuck.

I would love having a regular who I could get to know & trust. But how do u really know if they're clean?

If I knew they were clean I would do it w/o condom in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread