She Thinks No One Would Want Her.

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date

Farmboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2017
My wife has finally agreed to let me send a pic of her. She says nobody will want to see her like this I tell her she looks hot and lots of blokes would like to fuck her. What do you think? I think she was hot just taking a selfie of herself I was there and was just about to have fun with her.

14A44FEC-1B56-4E3F-A4AC-D02B152B9A13.png

Reactions: Capt. Ron, retiredinms, Harryjan and 13 others
Yep , She's hot alright . Lots of men would love to fuck her . Tell her we want to see a lot more of her .

Reactions: toolman2c
I would love to share her but she thinks she’s not attractive enough. She’s normally very shy but when she’s turned on gets as horny as hell just after she took this pic she bent over and allowed me to penetrate her ass and she came straight away.

Reactions: Capt. Ron and midnightfapper
Wow awesome this, I would love to see more of her. Wanna see her stripping n sex chat with her

Would love that but as I said she’s very reserved normally takes a lot to get her like this. Any suggestions??

Why don't we make a chat group n chat with her , this will make her comfortable then we can enjoy

I think even that would be hard to introduce her to. She is totally uninterested in sex unless she wants it then a real slut. Does not last long have to make the most of it.

Reactions: toolman2c and midnightfapper
Can you show more of her pics, we can chat more in private

Farmboy said:
I think even that would be hard to introduce her to. She is totally uninterested in sex unless she wants it then a real slut. Does not last long have to make the most of it.
Like this

D904CDB9-3E86-4DDF-9947-577F485C2936.png

Reactions: danyvis, retiredinms, barbie1955 and 2 others
Awesome the way she's taking the dick she's an expert ..Are u on yahoo messenger ?

No sorry. Got to be careful she doesn’t find out. She took my cock like a pro asking for it harder.

Awesome u got more pics...Can u share all u got

She would have no problems finding other men that would want to fuck her.

looks good to me. would like to see more of the ass to make a better evaluation.

Surely you can see enough of her ass in the last pic this was just before I put my cock up it she was moaning and cum really quick pulling me out saying I would hert her as I was pumping her so hard and my cock was very hard. Sorry no others but try this.

0DC773CA-1787-4627-B1FF-7FFC1AA1833B.png

Reactions: retiredinms, barbie1955 and midnightfapper
she has amazing body .. I can say that as a horny bull :))

She has for53

Add one more to the list that would give her a good pounding. She's very sexy.

Wow she's sexy! Just keep working on her, she has tons of potential.

very hot! I wish I could fuck her!