• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants an apartment

• Thread starterkalkouple666
  • Start date
It is very clear that she is kicking him out and she is sugar coating it. This thread is old, so by now hopefully he can post the outcome, although kind of like there is really no need to tell what the outcome was.

Some women are soooo much smarter than men, that likely her thoughts are: "I am going to breakup with him, but I am going to tell him that he can come in sometimes. When I am settled, I will just give him the boot.". Here are the likely outcomes:

1) First few days he is led to believe that he has some participation, but in reality he has no idea what is going on in that apartment. She, and her lover, still put up with him for a few more weeks only because he pays the rent.

2) Within a few days or weeks, she starts getting nastier, and becomes more direct in her assertions that this is her place and that he should get the F' out there.

3) One day, locks are changed. He can no longer come in. If he knocks too hard, her boyfriend will come out beat the Sh... out of him. She will not answer his phone calls.

4) It is over. I Certainly can't find where this is any exciting.

I remember a g/friend that cuckolded me years ago treated me in this way, at the time I was heartbroken that she had moved another guy into our place, before even I had left!
I slept in the spare room for a couple of weeks and used to regularly masturbate to the sounds of their fucking. She did it on purpose to try and get rid of me quicker , but back then I was Lovestruck by her and even went out drinking with her new man, he eventually moved my stuff out when I wasnt there and threatened to kick me in if I didnt clear off. The look in her eyes as she was watching all this unfold still turns me on now! Fifteen years later.

Users who are viewing this thread