• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants an apartment

• Thread starterkalkouple666
  • Start date

You should let her have whatever she wants and beg to worship the ground she walks upon!

To Iowabev

This is not fiction.

MacNfries said:
kal, just be sure to watch your bank accounts closely, dude ... I mean, really, really closely. Her BULL's getting ready to drain you, man. Some bulls are really good at this. :rolleyes:

Yes, I could not agree more!

Apartment

Kalkouple666: I think you are OK and your marriage is sound, your wife just does not like the long commute. Ask yourself the following questions: (1) How long is the commute from home to your wife's place of employment; (2) How long is the commute from the appartment to her place of employment; (3) How often does she work late and how late does she work; (4) Does she complain about the commute? Plenty of people who can afford it get an appartment close to where they work to save on commuting time. If you already have an open marriage she will probably entertain there too, but that does not endanger your marriage.

I like the earlier suggestion of vidio cameras in the apartment. It could be set up closed circuit so that you can watch from home. This could be fun for both of you and a safty feature in case her friend becomes violent.

Good luck and keep us informed if you install the cameras.

Cameras?

Thanks for the sincere replies. She commutes 30 minutes. We have the $ for an apartment. I will watch her spending.
I will not put in video cameras. That would be a major breech of trust.

I was actually in this situation once, myself. I helped her find the apartment and move her stuff. A few days later I went over to deliver her mail and say a guy going into her place, so I didn't stop. I went home and cried and jacked-off!

At the end of the month, she wanted to come home. I asked her to tell me what had happened, and though she had found several guys who wanted to fuck her, it was not the kind of freedom and excitement that she had expected.

The best result was that it really gave a lift to our own fuck-life.

How can This go Wrong?

KalCouple:

Well, there is something missing in your thread.
How do you fell about this?
Does the idea of her having a private apartment excite you?
Does the idea of her really having enough privacy to let herself go excite you?
In other words:
Having her own apartment is another level in Cuckolding.
A higher and more exciting level.
But it is important to know if this idea excites you.

Having said this.
There is no reason for this to go wrong.
We see absolutely no reason for her to leave the marriage.
Why should he?
Apparently KalCouple is an excellent husband.
So why would she leave?
We understand that KalCouple is ok with being Cuckolded (If not please correct us).
And if you are not OK with her Cuckolding you, please let us know because you are in the wrong.
It is best if she Cuckolds you.
You will be happier.
Of course you must talk it out and agree on limits and the likes and dislikes of one another.

That said. When a husband loves a wife, and she is especially hot.
He will usually let her get away with anything.
That is the nice thing about Cuckolding.

So please let us know how you feel about this.

Best Regards:

Alicia and Jorge

how many nights a week is she planning on being away from you? if she is looking for a place i would be very worried and i would start having serperate bank accounts also. hope you truly enjoy being the second in her life

Y'all know that this thread is a year and a half old, right?

She wants a place where she can have some privacy with her lover, give her sexual freedom and your marriage will benefit immensely.

I would love this,,,, I'd even clean the place for her.

Kalkouple,

kalkouple666 said:
I mildly protested my wife's apartment idea to her deaf ears.

Ah well.... assertive women are like that....

kalkouple666 said:
She starts moving in some of her things on March 31st. She found a place in the big city near us, 30 minutes from our present home.

Sounds good.

kalkouple666 said:
She will only spend the night there after working really late, or if something is going on.

Yes, of course....

kalkouple666 said:
I know your guys advice was strictly against this, but I think your wrong.

I don't see any problem with it. As you know, I'm sure, married men with sufficient means sometimes secretly rent and maintain an apartment where they entertain their lover(s). If your wife is your cuckoldress (or boss/cuckoldress) and enjoys taking a variety of lovers, as I assume is the case, I would suggest encouraging her to openly maintain an apartment of her own for purposes of entertaining them.

kalkouple666 said:
I'm looking forward to my time alone, and also my time in the apartment (which is in the cool part of the city!).

Good. Also, obviously, your wife's apartment will enable her to increase her stable of lovers, since it will be convenient to her work location. I would also suggest encouraging her to do this, since it will increase her sexual satisfaction and personal fulfillment; hence her happiness and satisfaction with her marriage to you as her cuckold.

Good luck to both of you!

—Custer

I agree with the others, if she wants her own place she's planning on moving out permanently, otherwise she'd ask for a regular hotel rental or something, something without a long term commitment or contract. She wants a place that she can start moving her stuff into. Tell her now no, I love you, if we are having trouble I'll do anything to fix it, let's stay in so we can swing with EACH OTHER!

marys_pet said:
Y'all know that this thread is a year and a half old, right?

==========

doesn't matter how old the fantasy is
it still works ;)

A couple of years ago, my wife dated a guy who she was considering having a longer term relationship with and wanted me out of the way, so she asked me to move out. She made me rent a small appartment and regularly came over, sometimes unannounced, to check whether I was behaving.
This was the logical thing to do, because all I had to take was my personal things as everything else in our marriage belongs to her.
This lasted about a year and a half and I moved back.

weiberknecht said:
A couple of years ago, my wife dated a guy who she was considering having a longer term relationship with and wanted me out of the way, so she asked me to move out. She made me rent a small appartment and regularly came over, sometimes unannounced, to check whether I was behaving.
This was the logical thing to do, because all I had to take was my personal things as everything else in our marriage belongs to her.
This lasted about a year and a half and I moved back.

===========

hope you didn't 4get your panties :rolleyes:

Give us a update. please. What happen with your wife and marriage?

Did she move back home? or Did you guys split up?

Extended Stay Hotel for my wife to be pimped from

This is absolutely TRUE!!!!

I am giving my 56 year old wife to a dominant 30 year old black pimp to train her to be an ******/*********. We live over an hour outside of the city he is going to have her work so we are getting her an extended stay hotel to live in on her work nights and for her training sessions with her pimp.

I am thoroughly checking him out and will be close by or in the same room during the training sessions. He will be more than just her pimp. He is making her his lady (sexually owning her) with my blessing.

Believe it or not, I am SOOO.......excited about all of this!!

randyraye said:
This is absolutely TRUE!!!!

I am giving my 56 year old wife to a dominant 30 year old black pimp to train her to be an ******/*********. We live over an hour outside of the city he is going to have her work so we are getting her an extended stay hotel to live in on her work nights and for her training sessions with her pimp.

I am thoroughly checking him out and will be close by or in the same room during the training sessions. He will be more than just her pimp. He is making her his lady (sexually owning her) with my blessing.

Believe it or not, I am SOOO.......excited about all of this!!

==========

as long as you give us that choice
i choose NOT :eek:

>as long as you give us that choice
>i choose NOT :eek:

ROFLMAO!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread