She wants to be blacked

• Thread starterjamaicavaca
  • Start date

jamaicavaca

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2008
My wife of 10 years says she wants to be blacked, any takers?
We live in Cal but travel alot.

Attachments

• bluepool2b.jpg
    bluepool2b.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2,232
  • cfm3.jpg
    cfm3.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 1,551
  • nudepool24.jpg
    nudepool24.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2,438
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and AnnsHubby
Yes, I can go for that , sje is fine I'm in houston texas pm me to arrange a meeting or contact me at rickyd@37.com put dark cavern on the subject line.

Hell Yes...east coast - Philly area! Check your in box!.

Mmmmmmm

jamaicavaca said:
My wife of 10 years says she wants to be blacked, any takers?
We live in Cal but travel alot.

BREEDING Body! Perfect, Just perfect!

She will love it once it happens... we won't go back, lol.

is her tits real?

God I could have a field day just sucking on those beautiful tits

She should have no problem getting blacked. Hope you enjoy that cream pie, I know I would

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
ekolekol said:
is her tits real?

That would be a big "NEGATIVE". But they're tits. What does it matter? If the person with the tits stepped up to the plate and paid well for them, they should be good and it shouldn't matter.

If they ever invented dick implants that made it possible for a guy with 4 inches to have a wrist thick, 10 inch cock, do you think anyone would give a rat's ass if the holder was born with it? Having said that, I only know a handful of women who would even let a dude with a 10 inch, wrist thick cock fuck them. Dicks adhere to the laws of diminishing returns just like other things in the world. After a point, they stop being pleasurable and start being painful. That is, unless the woman has a big pussy.

Your wife is simply beautiful. You should have no problem finding her some BBC, and when you do please post the results!

• Love
nothing wrong with her, wow!

• Love
Count Me In!

Your wife has a gorgeous rear view. Left pvt msg in your inbox.

sorry, i didn't know fake tits were such a big deal, we live in cal and fake tits are the norm...

jamaicavaca said:
sorry, i didn't know fake tits were such a big deal, we live in cal and fake tits are the norm...

Don't worry about the negative comments. You're right, it's not a big deal at all... and you're right about california... it seems to be the enhancement queen of the U.S. lol. Although my wife has left hers natural, many of our friends have had their breasts done, and it certainly doesn't change what we enjoy about them. :hump:

all i know is that they are real now..lol

Fake boob are awesome! They never sag and they always look good. :)

She is gorgeous and let us hope she gets a real well hung Black Guy to fuck her Will you be the clean up boi?

Who cares

jamaicavaca said:

Who cares if her boobs are fake, thier lovely just like the rest of her. Who wouldn't want to wrap them around thier cock and dump a nice load on her face.

Bbc in nyc

Jamaican here to blacken your hotwife