• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She Wore SEE-THRU Tight Shorts To Workout

• Thread starterihavefunatwork
  • Start date
I

ihavefunatwork

I have to hurry as she is waiting for me in bed.

Tonight, I saw her walking in one of her workout shorts. I noticed that they were tight and it accentuated her meaty ass (on a thin frame). Then, from an angle the lighting made it appear as if you could see her ass cheeks. Wait a second, I thought... you CAN see her skin right through them. I could see her entire ass cheeks, left and right, through them.

I told her about it and she denied it. I had her stand in the light and I could practically see what she looks like naked. When she looked in the mirror, she claimed that they were not see-thru. Well, not the front but the back, YES. I asked her to do a few exercised that she does in her class and she squated. When she squated, I could see her pink thong underwear (color also), her left and right ass cheeks (skin color), and her crack, from top to bottom.

I asked her if any guys worked out in her class, behind her and she said yes. I asked her to do the squat for me again. I knew that those guys now know what my girl looks like naked. My cock started to rise. I even told her that whoever was behind her in that class went home and (I did the jerking motino with my fist".

She says that she goes to workout and that is it. She also says that they all know that she is not single so they leave her alone -- in fact, they dont talk to her.

When I made her see the rear in proper lighting and in the mirror, she deicded to try on a different pair; one that was not see-thru. I told her that since it was workout clothes, it was not that big of a deal to me if she wanted to wear the originals but she's already changed her outfit for future workouts.

I dont really know what the next steps are. Gotta go...

You're right. But... my initial reaction was "she can't leave the house in those!" Then, it was "oooh, some of the guys at the workout class are getting a clear view of my girl's hot ass." Even if I like the idea of them looking (sometimes I do , sometimes I don't -- I can't explain it; it is a tug of war in my mind because I want them to look but I don't want her to cheat). The thing is that I dont think she changed out if because of me, I think she doesn't want to be in see thru clothes while working out. Still, that doesnt change the fact that she loves attention. I think she wants the kind of attention that she gets from her figure, or her legs, or her cleavage, or her ass in tight clothing but not necessarily from having worn something see-thru, *******.

In terms of next steps, I'm wondering if I could get her to wear those shorts if I go workout with her, or go for a bike ride, then we'll go for breakfast or a cup of coffee and enjoy other glue their eyes to her ass. Of course, out in public, she will not be doing toe touches. I wish you guys could have seen it, the more she stretched the more the fibers opened up and made it easier to see.

What the see thru effect looked like: http://wishfit.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/see-through.jpg?w=780

What her ass shape looks like: http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/th...orth+it+_1063d4af19b9e0103353f64870354a7a.jpg

Wow! what a great sight! Yes and yes again get your wife to wear them out when in public and watch how hard you will get lol Then encourage your wife to flirt with other men down the gym and then in time she will give you what you want -to be cuckolded!

I see girls all the time at the gym with see through bottoms on. I think they do it on purpose, and the ones with wedding rings on are more of a turn on IMO.

Most gyms would kick you out for good if you tried.

Try sending your wife to a yoga class in spandex pants, there's an unbelievable number of hot married women at those.

Taking pictures would for sure get you kicked out. The room where the classes are at my gym are right next to the weight room, so we have a good view of the girls in their spandex.;)

Users who are viewing this thread