• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's going out as a 'single women tomorrow night.

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
About 6 weeks ago me and my long term girlfriend had a really big fall out and well split up. We hardly spoke for 2 weeks. Then we started seeing each other and I would stay over a few nights aweek and we would have sex. We soon fell out again and didn't see each other for over a week.

In this time I had admited to flirting with other women on ngiths out and kissing a girl. Then I later told her I'd lied about the kissing to wind her up as she had done similar with me. Anyway, the trsut had slightly gone and we have just been seeing each other as close friends with no sex and only kissing on the cheek.

I still sleep over in the same bed and there is a bit of foreplay but she isn't ready to get close yet.

She's going out tomorrow and has told me she is going out as a single women. She is purposely teasing me and reminded me of the fact that as she's single she can do what she wants. She isn't saying she is going to but she just says she can flirt if she wants too and do anything because she is single. Last night I watched her shave her pussy too almost bald, apply fake tan all over her body and saw what she had choosen to wear.

This morning she showed me the sexy matching silky white thong and bra set with black lace trim. She is wearing pink lipstick and a really short dress.

I'm really enjoying the image of her going out dressed for attention and wearing such a sexy set of lingerie underneath knowing she might let another man have a feel underneath her dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back