• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's having his baby

irfreak700

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
(Fiction by irfreak700)

This story begins back a few months ago, when my young wife Katy reunited with her old boyfriend for a drink. She said Ray just wanted to talk about old times, sounded innocent enough. Little did I know where that friendly little drink would lead.

When she came home I could tell that she was preoccupied. I asked what was on her mind but she wouldn't say. I kept thinking Ray told her that he was dying. Later in bed she cuddled up to him and began rubbing my balls. After a few minutes of teasing and fondling she finally told me what her and Ray discussed.

"Honey, you know that Ray and I were really in love at one point, right?" she whispered. "Well, please don't get mad but I want to have his baby. You know we've talked about having kids we will, but I want my first born to be his."

My ball sack swelled up like a balloon and my dick got hard as a rock. She could tell that I was turned on. "So do you mean like artificial insemination. He jerks off into a cup...." I asked.

"No, don't be silly, honey. We going to do this the old fashioned way." She saw the terrified look in my eyes. "Oh don't worry honey, you'll be there too. I'll play with your balls while he fucks me. It will be beautiful. Think about it, honey."

"How many times would you guys do it?" I whimpered,
"Oh baby, we're gonna fuck as long as it takes." she said.

For the next two months she wouldn't let me fuck her. She wanted to make sure that it was Ray that got her pregnant. So after two grueling months of jacking off watching her bounce up and down on his massive black cock, she finally came hopping out of the bathroom yesterday morning. She was holding her pregnancy test with a big smile.

"Look baby, Ray knocked me up." I thought I was going to shoot a load right there. Seeing her completely nude standing there showing me the pregnancy test, I had to jerk off. "Oh no, baby. We're gonna fuck. You can fuck me know that I know his baby is inside me."

Nasty_Little_Redhead.jpg

ref wife

just found out wife is having black lovers second baby, and getting used to
her being preggy to him .

Having a black baby

A dream come true..... nothing would be sweeter than having one suckle on my teat.

ref wife

wife is preg to a black guy , but i guess fem wimps like me just have to accept it, drop me a message for full story , bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back