• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shocking

people would not believe

they think hub dominates me. they would really be surprised to see him cleaning me with his panties on after my lover leaves.

Shocked

People, friends and family would be shocked to know just how submissive I feel towards black men (and women).

my

Friends and family might be shocked to know that my husband knows and is ok with me being with black men.

People would be surprised that I want to meet a girl that is into fucking black men to date.

Friends & family would be shocked to know the real side of me & the lengths i would go to & have tried, see my wife with a black cock in her, that is except my brother who's as bad as me!!!

coworker doing my wife

My boss and 2 of the guys I work with (including my chief rival) would be surprised to find out that I know they have fucked my wife and that they continue to do so when I travel out of town on business.

That I love the sight of a black cock and want to help any lady service one and lick the cum off her face

What would shock people on this board?

Not knocking this thread, I think Brooke had a good idea. However, the posts are very repetitive...and boringly predictable. It should come as no surprise that "IWANTTOSUCKBLACKDICK's" shocking secret is that, surprise, surprise, a desire to suck black dick...or "MARRIEDSLUT's" sleeps around, etc...you get my point. What might be a bit more interesting is if you gave something about yourself that people on this forum would be shocked to know....for example, you may be a Nobel Prize winner, or you visit this site in full view in your local internet cafe...or to be serious, just anything that doesn't make you sound like a 2-bit fantasy trapped in internet land.

Ah, Subhubjon!

subhubjon said:
My boss and 2 of the guys I work with (including my chief rival) would be surprised to find out that I know they have fucked my wife and that they continue to do so when I travel out of town on business.

You sly devil, who's using who huh? Talk about job security, ha!

I honestly never thought of that angle. I just get off on hearing her tell me about fucking them. My boss just loves to fuck, apparently his wife who looks pretty hot, doesn't like to fuck. My rival also married, really loves for my wife to suck his cock and cum in her mouth. If he's fucking her, he pulls it out and cums on her face or in her mouth. Then he tells her to be sure and give me a big kiss when I get home. He also likes her to tell him how much bigger his cock is than mine.

JackieXY had a really good idea back there, it's a shame it seems to have been overlooked!

OBVIOUSLY I think most people would be shocked that I'm on this site etc etc, meet up with blk men and have sex with them while my boyfriend films it.

However my day persona is completely different, I'm a school teacher, so I keep each persona seperate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back