• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shortskirt_slut

shortskirt_slut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
hi guys i love to show off for black guys anyone like to see more let me know love to hear from youxxxoshortskirt_slut@yahoo.com

Attachments

• shorts_cr.jpg
    shorts_cr.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,677
  • white1_cr.jpg
    white1_cr.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2,151
Rod Stewart said it in song..."Hot Legs" Ass is awesome too. I'm not black but I sure would like to see more of you..

anyone llike to take me ckubbing ?
let me know what u would like me to wear and i will try and post a pic of something similar :)

shortskirt_slut said:
anyone llike to take me ckubbing ?
let me know what u would like me to wear and i will try and post a pic of something similar :)

seethru bra & gstring & nowt else

Wow, loved the first picture the best. That's not a skirt, it's a hankerchief.

Yesa this girl is one of the hottest BBC lovas on this site! man my 10" rises so fast every time i see your as sbaby.. u know ur a blk mans slut!! love to see you wear blk stockings and suspenders for me... you should also show to all the guys here how much u adore nigga dick.. why dont u write I M A WHITE SLUT FOR BLACK COCKS only on your tits with lipstick n post it up! .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back