Shot Glass

• Thread starterDawnW
  • Start date
MarKSue said:
Drain his pathetic cock into shot glass & make him drink it.
or lick it off the pillow/stuffed animal

• Love
Reactions: DawnW
MarKSue said:
Drain his pathetic cock into shot glass & make him drink it.
I have made him drink it, and it has been poured all over his face. I do enjoy humiliating my cuck and love that others agree how pathetic his micropenis really is!

DawnW said:
I have made him drink it, and it has been poured all over his face. I do enjoy humiliating my cuck and love that others agree how pathetic his micropenis really is!
add a mirror to the pillow/stuffed animal humping, making the cuck watch himself get off by this method.

DawnW said:
I feel small penises should not be touched by women, only ridiculed and humiliated.
No one at all needs to touch it if he gets an occasional prostate massage.

Laceyfemme said:
No one at all needs to touch it if he gets an occasional prostate massage.
I have thought about a toy for him to use...even close proximity is cautioned 😁

Last edited:
DawnW said:
Your wife is kinder than I am. When I allow my cuck to cum, only he touches it. Perhaps your wife should consider the same for her tiny cock cuck. I feel small penises should not be touched by women, only ridiculed and humiliated.
It was a rare gesture, usually I am not even allowed to touch myself. But she wanted to have fun to see how quickly I would cum from just a stroke. She sent the video to her friends, just for a laugh

Cuckybihubby said:
It was a rare gesture, usually I am not even allowed to touch myself. But she wanted to have fun to see how quickly I would cum from just a stroke. She sent the video to her friends, just for a laugh
and how does that make you feel?

Reactions: crt
We got from being small, to very small…. She wants to shrink it more and i cannot wait

IMG_9292.jpeg
IMG_9303.jpeg

Reactions: Rbm
I am happy when I can hump her feet and lick it off after

Reactions: Khel
Cuckybihubby said:
I am happy when I can hump her feet and lick it off after
such a good cuck. What cage does your Domme lock you in?

Reactions: crt
I have hub come in this and then drink it....

IMG_0266.JPG
IMG_0510(2).jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: slaveofmyown, JLH412 and DawnW
MarKSue said:
WOW that cock of yours is small. I can see why you are cucked.
Gee, to say he's tiny is a major understatement. You can't do anything with that micro penis. How disappointing. Get yourself some real men to play with.

• Love
Reactions: SissyForDawn and DawnW
I did it a few times

Reactions: newcucka
Rbm said:
I did it a few times
Fun thing -- most of us sissy cucks do enjoy playing with real men -- after they humiliate us fucking our wives -- and we love it

Reactions: MixedbbcLA