• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should a cuckold tell his mother?

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Would most mothers prefer to know that their son was inadequate in cock size, cock performance, or a true wimp?

(maybe she noticed his problem when growing up?)
(should she have told him not to "push himself forward as a complete man?)

I have been wondering whether it would be better to admit to his mother his "situation" so she can support him to accept his station in life? Once things are out in the open, there is nothing to hide anymore.

Should the cuckoldress also tell all her friends and family, so they understand why she has to cuck him?

This would depend I think on the reasons why her son is in the lifestyle. Perhaps better not if it's because of his being a whimp or of his insufficient cock size, since that might hurt her feelings as a mother.
But if she's an open minded person and sensitive to her son's arguments that his wife is happier that way and that it has a positive effect on their love, sex life and understanding, why not? The important thing for a mother is to see that her son is happy, no matter how.
To prepare the ground maybe the son should let his mother read Susan Gower's Science of Cuckoldry, and then discuss the benefits of the lifestyle with her. Chances are that she, being a married woman herself, will be proud of the way her son empathizes with his wife.

As for the cuckoldress to tell her friends and family, I'm not so sure. Generally speaking in today's world discretion would be best. But then again if anybody found out about her being with other men, she'd better be known as a cuckoldress than as a cheater. Which means that if she does decide to tell them, they should definitely know that she has the full support of her husband, and here too Susan Gower's article might be of help.

This would depend I think on the reasons why her son is in the lifestyle. Perhaps better not if it's because of his being a whimp or of his insufficient cock size, since that might hurt her feelings as a mother.
But if she's an open minded person and sensitive to her son's arguments that his wife is happier that way and that it has a positive effect on their love, sex life and understanding, why not? The important thing for a mother is to see that her son is happy, no matter how.
To prepare the ground maybe the son should let his mother read Susan Gower's Science of Cuckoldry, and then discuss the benefits of the lifestyle with her. Chances are that she, being a married woman herself, will be proud of the way her son empathizes with his wife.

As for the cuckoldress to tell her friends and family, I'm not so sure. Generally speaking in today's world discretion would be best. But then again if anybody found out about her being with other men, she'd better be known as a cuckoldress than as a cheater. Which means that if she does decide to tell them, they should definitely know that she has the full support of her husband, and here too Susan Gower's article might be of help.

Only if you want to give her a heart attack

The decision to tell others shuld be based on each individual situation.

If the cuck has a submissive, passive type personality and/or is equipped with a small penis, the mother is probably well aware of this and she may suspect what is going on and she may secretly sympathize with the wife.

My wife and I are trying to decide to tell others that I am a cuck. It's a tough decision but living in teh open has its advantages too.

my wife has told her mother about me and she understands her daughters need for sex ,
as her mother is a very horny lady also and guess my wife is following her ways

It depends....

Saraha,

Would most mothers prefer to know that their son was inadequate in cock size, cock performance, or a true wimp?

I'll assume, by "inadequate in cock size, cock performance, or a true wimp," you mean the son is a cuckold.

If a couple has a hot wife / cuckold husband relationship, it does not follow that the husband is a "wimp" or that his cock has the above characterics. If a married woman has made her husband her cuckold and he does not know that, or pretends not to know, or has not agreed to it and does not like it but knows and accepts it (as opposed to filing for divorce), it also does not follow he is a "wimp." That is, the words "wimp" and "cuckold" are not synonymous. To see this, consult a dictionary.

I have been wondering whether it would be better to admit to his mother his "situation" so she can support him and accept his station in life? ....

This is an "it depends" question. Probable best answers are suggested by Chloe's reply (above). If a cuckold's mother is a sexual woman who is comfortable talking about sex and intimate relationships, and he feels she would want to know and would be interested, sympathetic and would understand him as a cuckold, then the answer is: "if he wants to bring up his cuckold status and talk with her about it, why not?".

If, on the other hand, a cuckold knows his mother is uncomfortable with sex and uptight about it, and he suspects she does not want to know nor hear that his wife fucks other men, and she neither asks or says anything to indicate she is interested or curious about "his situation," then the answer is "no."

Should the cuckoldress also tell all her friends and family, so they understand why she has to cuck him?

The word "also" should be deleted from this question because, almost certainly, most (probably the vast majority of) cuckolds don't tell "all their friends and their wife's friends and their families" that their wives fuck other men.

Beyond that, this is an "all or nothing" question, so the answer is "no." A cuckoldress should not tell "all her friends and family" because some people who appear to be friends, and some family members, may be backstabbers — meaning, inclined to use potentially awkward or embarrassing information about the cuckoldress against her and/or her husband.

If a cuckoldress has close woman friends whom she trusts, I see no problem with her talking with them about her activities and her husband's cuckold status, even if her close friends don't engage in extramarital sex. (If married, perhaps they will be encouraged to make their husbands their cuckolds. That would be a positive ancillary benefit.)

If the cuckoldress's mother and, possibly, other close trusted family members — for example, sisters — are sexual and comfortable talking about intimate relationships, then it would seem positive to me for her to talk with them about her taking lovers and her husband's cuckold status. Presumably they do so in a high percentage of cases, since women communicate with their mothers (and sisters, perhaps) much more than men communicate with their fathers or mothers (or brothers, perhaps), on average.

If, on the other hand, a cuckoldress knows her mother is uncomfortable with sex and uptight about it, and "proper behavior" is important to her, and she suspects her mother does not want to know nor hear about her taking lovers, and her mother neither asks or says anything to indicate she is interested or curious about her husband's "situation," then the answer is probably "no." She would, I would guess, be best off not to talk with her mother about it.

—Custer

Firstly, nobody "has" to cuck anybody. It is an entirely voluntary act done for mutual pleasure.

If this is enhanced by "outing" the cuck then by all means do it, in full knowledge of the consequences and enjoy the humiliation resulting from it.

Mother-in-law deserves to see the problem up front, I certaintly agree with MacNfries on this, and of course she needs to see it stiffen and spurt a few times to evaluate it's performance adequately - so she can fully understand her daughter's stress/disappointment.

Mother-in-law deserves to see the problem up front, I certaintly agree with MacNfries on this, and of course she needs to see it stiffen and spurt a few times to evaluate it's performance adequately - so she can fully understand her daughter's stress/disappointment.

It is good for me to look at stuff I wrote in the past to seel if my paradigms have changed.

I think more than a cuckold's mother or M-I-L, his own father and father-in-law need to be aware of the situation.
His own father should be informed of his son's sexual inadequacies, particularly if the wife has decided that she will not be bearing the cuckold's children, but those of a superior man. A father who passed on those failings should know that the line ends with his wimpy son.
The man's father-in-law should also be brought up to speed. As these two families merge, every man should know where he stands. The father-in-law should know what a pussy his son-in-law is, and should treat him accordingly.

tyrone, how did that happen where your girlfriend's mother facilitated your cuckolding?

Absolutely not. I'm pretty sure my mum knew I'd been cucked as my girlfriend did little to hide the fact. When my wife has our first child I took my mother to see them in the hospital and she actually said to my wife that she never thought she would be a granny as she never thought I had it in me!

I do not know if Your Mother & Father

But perhaps Your wifes sister & Her Husband, Husbands friends, at least some of them and Cousins of Husband and perhaps some Co workers ? What Yoy think.? Should know how often wife is allowed others to DO HER, not only Her Husband.!

That was the post that got me to start following your posts ... it was awesome ... I mean, really awesome.

Ha!

Yeah, him answering his own posts 17 times has driven me away from the site. I can't derive the information I need and the expressions of differing opinions and experiences I seek.

He fatigues me.

Doc

no!

I think the answer is no all all counts - leave mothers out of it. I would not want my mother or my inlaws know I was a sissy cuck - although some close friends have an idea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back