• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should Bulls take the wife's panties home as a souvenir?

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Sounds reasonable for a bull to keep a souvenir, but I wondered what others think about it?

Sometimes.
Other times, its cool to send home a mess.
Both can be fun.

I can see the draw. Panties spend all day rubbing against one of the most intimate and private parts of a woman. Her giving (or you taking) her panties is like having a little piece of her.

When my ex-wife was cucking me she gave the guy who was fucking her for a few months a pair of purple satin panties because he asked for them. And I had bought them, that made it even more bittersweet somehow.

Sounds reasonable for a bull to keep a souvenir, but I wondered what others think about it?

What would he do with them... mount them on his wall? It would make more sense for a "bull" who is fucked by a married woman to suggest she make her husband wear her panties afterwards, then take him shopping to buy his own — each new pair approved by her, as he holds them in front of his waist for her inspection — before he pays for them at the cash register. That is, from then onwards to remind him each day of his new marital status.

I keep them in a drawer. My hotwives come to my house wearing them and leave without.

Attachments

• 08-08-12_150.jpg
    08-08-12_150.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 209
I keep them in a drawer. My hotwives come to my house wearing them and leave without.

I see that white panites are less popular these days.

Wonder how many hot wives end up with a piercing or a tattoo because the bull thought it would be cool?

That might be an issue if they knew my real name and address.

On another post you were asked "what would happen if a HW ever sued you for paternity", your reply was "That might be an issue if they knew my real name and address".

Then here you say "My hotwives come to my house wearing them and leave without."

Seems someone cant even keep his story straight :rolleyes:

Was told a long time ago,,, if you tell the truth, you never have to remember what you said :cool:

Maybe some do, some don't and it's none of your business. The ones who want to get pregnant have their own agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back