• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I completely take her away from the cuck?

• Thread starterCorruptor
  • Start date

Corruptor

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2009
I have started to see this little 20 year old 5'0" petite married dish. She doesn't sleep with him any longer and wants to leave him. I'm much older than her. She is extremely submissive but no longer to him for obvious reasons. I had her late last week and she was amazed at how much larger I am then the cuck. I also fuck her extremely violently which she loves...her pussy is tiny and I tore it slightly when we were together. She is dying to leave him, but I'm weighing all my options....looking for some thoughts....

ashley2.jpg ashley1.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
It is early days yet, and you know nothing about her YET, accept that she is willing to move in with you. You should date her for several months to be absolutely convinced you are ready for a long-term relationship with her. She will expect marriage from you, so can you promise that after such a short time?

If you break them up, you can't dump her after a few weeks when you discover the real reasons they are not sleeping with each other.

I am puzzled as to why a man would stop sleeping with his wife if she is as delightfully submissive as you say she is? He would not be able to keep his hands off her.

And you don't say that you are hopelessly in love with her. You sound like a Father figure and she is looking for an easy way up the ladder of life.

Take your time before you pinch her (break her marriage up). Marry in haste.............and lose half your money.............and your sense of humor.

Yes, take her.

Yes, I think she should move in with you. He is better off without her (she's going to leave him for someone soon) and given that neither she nor you have any clue about what makes a relationship work, you are a perfect match for each other.

If you are looking for a relationship, it won't last, for many reasons. For starters, those that think their dick is their largest sex organ,,,,,, are usually right :rolleyes:

If you are looking for a lil fuck toy to move in, and shes going to leave him anyway, sure, why the hell not?

fourandahalf said:
Yes, I think she should move in with you. He is better off without her (she's going to leave him for someone soon) and given that neither she nor you have any clue about what makes a relationship work, you are a perfect match for each other.
Dead on. ;)

Interesting feedback

Good comments by all....much anticipated but always good to hear other points of view. I have been doing mentoring and coaching during this time period. I am well educated (BS engineering and MBA) successful and with much life experience. I know this girl is looking for an upgrade and just about anything would be compared to the tool she is with. For me it's about being a complete bastard and just having no compassion...just taking something that is someone's most prized possession and them being helpless to stop it....she is good for me because she has no self esteem and wants to give up control...likes to be abused sexually and physically. She does what I tell her too and she is not sleeping with him. He found some texts back and forth between us and at first went off then handle but now realizes she is seeing someone else and has already become pacified. He already almost immediately lost control of the relationship....every one knows the person who cares least about maintaining the relationship gains complete control over it. I will enjoy his withdrawl into a wimp cuck..knowing this will scare him and being so young for all future relationships....taking her and turning her into a slut ***** like she has never imagined....comments welcome....maybe I'll share the journey with everyone so you can take part in my debauchery....

"Should I take her"?

Sounds reminiscent of the saga of 'Engine 9' ....... Hmmmm!

Harry

cuckoldinpanties said:
For starters, those that think their dick is their largest sex organ,,,,,, are usually right :rolleyes:

Wonderful quote :D

fourandahalf said:

Best post ever....hahah

Simpletons...

It looks like you little cucky boys are just reflecting on your own situations when you lost your little precious to a better man. If you actually read the post I was speaking to how much bigger I was than him...not making a general statement about my endowment. When you are confident with what you are working with it's not necessary to boast. I was referring to the fact that because of the size difference I split her open....all you cucky boys know the feeling of what it was like when a better man satisfied your little precious better than you....hurt her in a way she liked and that you couldn't. Got that "gaymaster"! Ok...now then moving along....

I'm trying to provide a perspecitve from the other side....but I'm getting the impression from the comments that you just want to read posts about little pathetic cucky boys sitting home stroking it while the women that allows them to leach off her is off on a date.....if I get some more encouraging replies wanting to know more about the destruction I am bringing I will consider updating...but honestly the comments so far are pretty lame....

:D :D :D He still doesn't see what is meant by the quote - and I'M not going to enlighten him...

Thank you Corruptor and Merry Christmas - I'm laughing out loud here :D

Ok then, not having a small cock but being into the rest here goes my opinion. If you want her on your hands go for it. She wants to leave him, wants you, do you want to deal with her daily inall other contexts or iws the current setup what you like. Havin a relationship where someone has left somes else for you implies a lot of commitment which may not be as enjoyable as having a fucktoy. On the other hand a hot 20 yo can keep on entertained for many years,

Roflmao

greymaster said:
He still doesn't see what is meant by the quote - and I'M not going to enlighten him...

Thank you Corruptor and Merry Christmas - I'm laughing out loud here

Yup, CIP's quote went right over his head... which just proves the point :D :D :D :p

Do you want her?

"Should I completely take her away from the cuck?"

Are you sure you want to do this for a relationship or just because you think you can? There are many reasons couples break up, and it is not all because of sex. Two persons can just not be compatiable. Sahara made some good points and it is one thing to have sex with a person, another to live with them! Someone alluded to the fact many young girls use men as stepping stones, and it is all about position, wealth and her goals. You may find she will soon leave you for another, which may be allright with you now, but not later. Go slow, and enjoy each other for a while. I doubt she is as submissive as you think and if she cucked her first husband, she will cuck you as BF, etc.

Attachments

• SoReal.jpg
    SoReal.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 278
more background

"gaymaster"....you are so witty...way over my head..."dick not the biggest sex organ" ....your brain is....yeah yeah...now go spend more time jerking off in the corner to maintain your certified authentic statis as a tool.

For the rest of you a little more info....For starters I am in complete control of the situation. I have been seeing this dish for a few weeks...found her on a BDSM site. During this time while I have been having my way with her in every way imaginable. I have had her almost completely max out her CC and give me the funds....she will not be moving in with me in my residence but into a rental property I own....no residency will ever be established. No All sessions are taped for my possession and protection if needed....due to the state I am in she will not be getting divorced quickly, so over that time period after she defaults on the CC and a judgment against her is filed and won...the only asset this POS trailer (I know classy right?) they own will be repossessed...he will get thrown out......the destruction will be poetic....

I am slating Monday for the removal date of her from the marital home....

ashley4.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Who's the tool?

Corruptor said:
"gaymaster"....you are so witty...way over my head..."dick not the biggest sex organ" ....your brain is....yeah yeah...now go spend more time jerking off in the corner to maintain your certified authentic statis as a tool.

For the rest of you a little more info....For starters I am in complete control of the situation. I have been seeing this dish for a few weeks...found her on a BDSM site. During this time while I have been having my way with her in every way imaginable. I have had her almost completely max out her CC and give me the funds....she will not be moving in with me in my residence but into a rental property I own....no residency will ever be established. No All sessions are taped for my possession and protection if needed....due to the state I am in she will not be getting divorced quickly, so over that time period after she defaults on the CC and a judgment against her is filed and won...the only asset this POS trailer (I know classy right?) they own will be repossessed...he will get thrown out......the destruction will be poetic....

I am slating Monday for the removal date of her from the marital home....

I don't see the joy and pleasure in ruining a young person or couples financial outlook on life. I can see using the littly slut and getting a little cash here and there and maybe have her pay some of your bills or maybe if she really intends to leave the schmuk, even putting her in your apartment collecting rent from her while making her do everything you could want sexually but to completely ruin them financially shows very little foresight. If this chick has an ounce of credit in this day and age, make sure she keeps it intact, especially through the divorce. You may be able to make that pay off in a big way down the road. No matter how much of a tool or cuck the guy may be; destroying him because she turned out to be a slut wife when he most likely wasn't looking for one has no merit. As young as they are the very fact that the guy had the sense to buy a trailer rather than renting an apartment or living in a weekly hotel efficiency shows that he at least wanted to provide for her. The fact that he has a pin dick doesn't change the fact that she married him. Fine leave him, break his heart but don't bury the guy.

Maybe I'm a bit more compassionate. I have been in both bull and cuck places in my life but I would never want to ruin a persons life for my own sick pleasure. Even if they wanted me to, not to mention the fact that it seems too easy. Doesn't seem like much of a challenge to me.

This guy is full of shit...and even if he were for real, he's a total waste of skin as a human being. Yeah lets ruin someone's life and devastate them. Maybe if he's lucky, as a good doc here once mentioned to Engine 9, he'll push him to the point where he either kills himself or he kills this chump. If you think you're in "control" corruptor, let's just remember you're never in control when you screw with someone emotionally you create a highly unpredictable situation where even the most docile and wimpiest of people can pick up a gun and kill you. You've moved beyond fantasy and sexual desire right on into cruelty. Can't wait to read about you in the newspaper highlights smartass. To everyone else, he's come here to brag and be enabled by the posters on this site. Just ignore him because honestly, if you think he's wrong to essentially torture a young man, and ruin lives, he's not going to care, and you're not going to change his opinion. Why he's asked for anyone's thoughts or opinion is beyond me. It's pretty clear he has no intention of doing anything but what he wants. Not to mention, he's also nothing but a coat-tail rider. A cheaper and even more unethical version of Engine9.

And for the record, Greymaster isn't a cuck, or even a cuck wannabe. He's a valued contributor and respected member of this forum. Your ridiculous response to him and calling him gaymaster simply shows your complete ignorance and lack or familiarity with this site or the people on it. Though one would surmise from your postings that ignorance isn't a new trait for you lol.

Users who are viewing this thread