Should Negros Be Destroyed From The World

• Thread startertequilarain
  • Start date

tequilarain

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2005
What do you think. Africans everywhere in the world should be destroyed ?
Any thoughts, comments.

Blacks dont make any contribution to the world. The Aids virus is killing alot of them, but we must find new innovative ways to destroy the black race from the face of the earth.

Now if your thinking what you can do ? Well encourage more ethnic cleansing in Africa, for example Sudan, Chad, Rhwanda, killing neggros through goverment, is the best way to cleanse the world.

Wow. You're stupid.

Unbelieveable!!!!

What kind of ignorant, racist, idiotic bullshit is this anway?? Do yourself a favor and simply go somewhere else, permanently. I've heard of some crap in my time, but this is simply beyond comprehension.

this thread made me lol

This guy must be an arab as dumb as he is, or at least looks like one. I'm white and I can't believe this guy. It was the white scientists that gave the africans aids to start with by vaccinations with the serum from infected monkeys. I don't believe they did it on purpose, but out of stupidity in their own field. Now, we all pay for their mistakes. I wonder if this guy is jealous because his wife gets wet between the thighs when she sees a black man that has the persona of being a real stud.

I believe in limiting population growth of everyone.. there are a lot of women in Africa who want to have a small family, but without birth control pills, or surgery like tying tubes available they end up with many children... Then those children have many children. More Africans have to share the same amount of land and resource like oil money so most remain in poverty.

So donating to help Africans have access to birth control and family planning and education for african girls.

If you don't think Africans can be smart look at the american spelling bee championships where Carribean black girls are always among the finalists.

i think the guy just may have a point...

i think all african men should come to my home and satisfy me ;)

BabygirlSub said:
i think all african men should come to my home and satisfy me ;)

Duh. Why didnt I think of that one? *pout*

Clearly, this was thread was written for a reaction.....The beautiful thing about people is as follows....The most basic feeling is that of love......Most people-white, black, brown , yellow, mixed......all care for each other. Yes, we all have issues-however......It is the most basic human feeling -to love each other.....that is my message

Reactions: HotKoreanwife
The answer you stupid , ignorant , fool is a resounding NO ... one reason being that white women would be deprived of the company of real men ... and trust me the women in your family have thought about it .. even if they haven't acted on it ........ yet !!!!!!!

Mighty tough talk bub. And its not good talk. But then again I see alot of stupid crap the other way to. Can't we all just get along? I think so.

My wife would like to meet lots of black men

You want a reactive response...I'll give you one, you must be envious not just of our little black cocks but also of women who are actively getting it. Are you a latent homosexual?

And I caught shit from people on responding to a thread on worst people of the forum and you write something like this. Don't forget to iron your white sheet tonight when you jump in your pickup truck with the rebel flag in the rear window and go light the cross for your meeting tonight. Now I know why there is a hate crime law for people with your thinking or ideas. I didn't realize that this was a site to advertize ethnic cleansing. You must be a sibling of Adolf Hitler.

This dude is so ignorant it's funny, LOL.

Ok,now we can tell the Right wingers why Abortion is legal,thanks for playin'

Definitely not.

A huge number of rich and influential white men were fed at the breast of a black women who was also feeding her own baby. Black women were "good milkers" and instinctively knew how to raise a baby.

Sorry to bump this thread to the top with a response because the notion is so ridiculous. It would be awful if the black race were destroyed. What a stupid concept.

There is nothing more demanding, nothing more potentially disturbing as a white woman...particularly the average American white women. Welcome to the White Man's Hell, my black brother. May God help you.

I think it is great to have foisted our burden off on the black man. It leaves PLENTY of beautiful black women for us white guys. Black women are the best women. They were placed on earth to be loved by white men. Trust me when I tell you this.... black woman lusts for a nice white man who treats her right. She absolutely LUSTS for her white boy!