• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show me your cocks, and I will rate them!

My cock.

*******.com_227553_550bfeb85bd1.jpg

his dick looks a bit thin, but i thinks that's because of perspective as its very long. how old r u 3 please ? im 33 my wifes 28. her BF is blakc 47
Yup I think it looks that way due to the perspective / camera photo angle. He’s actually quite thick, about twice as thick as I am. I am 5 1/2 inches long and 5 inches in circumference. When my wife measured him he was just a little over 8 1/2 inches long, but wasn’t able to actually measure the girth Due to only having a ruler available at night. The wife and I are both 52, he is 53

Yup I think it looks that way due to the perspective / camera photo angle. He’s actually quite thick, about twice as thick as I am. I am 5 1/2 inches long and 5 inches in circumference. When my wife measured him he was just a little over 8 1/2 inches long, but wasn’t able to actually measure the girth Due to only having a ruler available at night. The wife and I are both 52, he is 53
Thank you. my wife likes good stamina. shes had big, and i have fisted her. she just likes full intercourse everyday for as long as her Bf can stay in her.

my cock

Attachments

• httplifeviewnpagede-----password-naked_37174176721.mp4
    9.4 MB
  • My Recording_19.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • My Recording_26.mp4
    5.9 MB
  • trueswingers.com.nineinchnail21.12761.mp4
    39.9 MB
  • trueswingers.com.nineinchnail21.12778.mp4
    14.2 MB