• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.
My wife, what do you think?

4313030B-9268-4CD5-9D2B-1D38AF42F175.jpeg CF179DD4-F6D4-4D9B-873F-3487C24987F8.jpeg

This is my Wife with her freshly shaved pussy, she usually keeps it hairy but was going out at the weekend to a party and planned on getting fucked, her friend took the pictures while I had the delicious job of sloppy sex and licking the spunk from her when she came home!

6_679.jpg

not my wife but a mates partner who I used to fuck with him every second sundry. with conditions of course, always bareback and I had to cum in her first. She had the tightest cunt, no kids and about three hairs on her cunt. the strangest part was that he was the bull and dominant one. Dark and a big cock, oh and he occasionally got me to suck his bigger cock in front of her which was hot

IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0027_1 (2).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back