• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show Off Your Wife

• Thread starterheadbuzz
  • Start date
  • #1,901
there's some fine Grade A wifey fuckmeat being posted

would like nothing more than to dip in each and every pink married cunt being displayed

Reactions: Machineman, robandkate and JohnCuckUK
  • #1,902
IMG_1114.jpgIMG_1115.jpgIMG_1116.jpgIMG_1117.jpgIMG_1118.jpgIMG_1119.jpgIMG_1120.jpgIMG_1121.jpgIMG_1122.jpgIMG_1123.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, Petestevens, PervertPair and 13 others
  • #1,903
IMG_1124.jpgIMG_1130.jpgIMG_1130a02a.jpgIMG_1130a03.jpgIMG_1130a04.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Petestevens, xspree, AverageJ and 17 others
  • #1,904
panti.jpeg panty.jpg dress.JPG

Reactions: Petestevens, laury, indiana hubby and 2 others
  • #1,905

Reactions: insane87, JasonBourne, Custer Laststand and 6 others
  • #1,906
Reactions: indiana hubby, laury, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 1 other person
  • #1,907
solo-mon said:
there's some fine Grade A wifey fuckmeat being posted

would like nothing more than to dip in each and every pink married cunt being displayed

There is so much Grade A wifey fuck-meat available in this world that it is barely imaginable. When my first wife and I were letting friends of ours fuck her we thought we were freaks. It was before the availability of the internet. We had her of 'swingers' but we thought it was an urban myth. We never imagined that there were other couples who would let friends fuck the wife while the husband watched and jerked off. My first wife fucked about 25 different guys but they were all friends of ours. We never thought that there was some big organized world of swinging.

By the time I met and married my second wife (Kate) information was more readily available. We were able to find swing clubs, resorts, and conventions. In over 20 years together, we have met thousands of other lifestyle couples. Most people have no idea how many beautiful wives and moms are available for other men to fuck. Many couples only like to play with other couples, but a LOT of us like for our wives to be promiscuous sluts.

There are a lot of guys fucking some married chick they picked up in a bar or they are dating some married chick, and her husband knows about it, approves of her behavior, and encourages her. My wife has dated guys who don't think that her husband knows and Kate has had sex with guys who know me who think that I don't know.

We are good friends with some other local hotwife couples. Us husband joke that if we ever got all of the guys who have fucked our wives together at one time we would have to rent a small stadium.

Reactions: wannabee and VauxGuy
  • #1,908
My 44yo mom of 2

8.jpg 34F8CC65-0764-4E4B-8F22-B09935CF30FA-8786-00000465D4E8338B (2).jpg a3.jpg JPEG Image (23500540).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jackndice, Petestevens, zarkovac and 6 others
  • #1,909
Focker said:
A little upskirt of my hottie
Which bbc wants to pull these panties to the side?

• #1,910
denniscuckhubby said:
my wife SUSAN==contact me IF you want to see more in private------aT ya-HOO... awesomeLegLover4

legs_and_ass_.JPG black outfit  hanging breasts close up.PNG
just dropped you a note ;-)

Reactions: Petestevens and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
  • #1,911
White wife owned by PlannB

EB651871-24F1-4E3B-8350-39ADC60BB366.jpeg

Reactions: Petestevens, xspree, SquirmingSub and 4 others
  • #1,913
I’ve been black exclusive for many years now and just curios how many other wives/girlfriends her have went black and really enjoyed it..?

Reactions: midnightfapper and SexyChrissy
  • #1,914
My wife Kate went black years ago. She loves being a fuck-toy for black men. Fortunately, for several friends of ours, she is not black-exclusive.

Reactions: midnightfapper
  • #1,915
Really amazing hot slutwife. Fucking her like this, something tels me it's her favorit slut position, would make me so hot that probably when i'm cumming real hard it would be almost like powerwashing her cervic.
Pretty sure she would squeeze every muscle get the the last drops out.

laury said:

Reactions: Jong, Focker, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 1 other person
  • #1,916
My gf Riya. I'm parsleysagerosemary6 if you want more

67cd012f-4c56-44ee-8aa8-fdb35898ba77.png

• Love
Reactions: Petestevens, xspree, SexyChrissy and 5 others
  • #1,917
my haitian wife

20200814_133449.jpg 20200814_225219.jpg 20201009_212317.jpg Jennifer (2).jpg Jennifer (7).jpg Jennifer (155).jpg Jennifer (173).jpg Jennifer (190).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Petestevens, Shire, minotaure and 8 others
  • #1,918
The most beautiful black I have ever seen pussy.

Reactions: ronbarato

Users who are viewing this thread