• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show Off Your Wife

IMG_8474.jpeg

Continued from another thread that’s seems to be dead.
this was just a normal bar/restaurant on an early Saturday evening. I have no idea who the girl is that she sat down to have a drink with.
bartender was giving her free drinks which wasn’t helping things.
View attachment 2691791
I would’ve been shocked at first and extremely fascinated if I saw her at the bar beautifully tanned like that just relaxing. Yeah, if the bartender’s giving free drinks?…it’s on 😊. What happened as more people were coming in?

Mrs Ohio MILF is a Southern Belle with natural blonde hair, blue eyes, DDD titties, laser-treated bald pussy, pierced belly button and pussy lip, red rose ass tattoo, and fetishes for being submissive, anal, dildos, LELO vibrators, swallowing cum, deepthroating, 69s, exhibitionism, multiple orgasms, public sex, riding cocks, facesitting, spankings, bondage, handjobs, facials, titty fucking, nude beaches, garters, corsets, push-up bras, sheer lingerie, babydolls, silk G-strings and thongs, skimpy bikinis, high heel shoes, thigh-high boots, and a lustful passion for cock since losing her virginity to her college jock and future husband as an 18-year old college freshman in 1984.

View attachment 2701079View attachment 2701080View attachment 2701081View attachment 2701082View attachment 2701083View attachment 2701084View attachment 2701085View attachment 2701086View attachment 2701087View attachment 2701088View attachment 2701089View attachment 2701090
...and you're coming to Los Angeles when? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back