• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show ur wife/gf asshole.

My sex slut wife

IMG_4169.jpeg

How come guys are so into our buttholes? XD
A woman's body is a work of art. When a woman has a hot curvy but it oozes sex appeal and when a woman presents her rear end and you see the slit of her cunt, it's like a magical playground for a hard cock. Rub it against her pussy and asshole and let her experience the joy of having both her holes drilled for maximum pleasure.
Plus, a woman's asshole feels sooo nice inside. I love the feeling as her asshole devours my cock as I slide it in and out. Makes me cum really hard and when I do blow, I make sure to ram it in as deep as possible and keep thrusting into her as I keep shooting.
Fill her slutty asshole up properly, then pull it out and offer it up to her mouth so she can lick it clean.

My wife louise. Would Luv to see her printed pics left in public places. luv Nasty degrading comments about her.

aMbjA0_01433800_1362667514.jpg
Document (12).jpg
documentb(23).jpg
jun25$12.jpg
I'd even fuck her in a public place. I have always fantasized about fucking another man's wife in a department store change room. So naughty. Then cum on her face and let her go on a cum walk through the store and film it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back