• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show Your Wifes Tits

• Thread starterFyrsydfra
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hot wife
  • #3,201
lathropsteve said:
I DO NOT like that look if malcontent sir and what is that….prison!!!! We should go separate ways, for my safety, but do know that they (THA TITS!) are not “liked” in the sense you inquired about……they are UNCUT-LOVE gushing from both my “WANGIFICATION of the HUGAFIED”, as well as my brain.

• #3,203
throwback said:
noice. definitely would put a load there for you
Sooooo… what-da-ya GOT somethin’ else better to do man!! Get ova there and start Jackin!!!

Reactions: throwback
  • #3,204
littledicky said:
I’m sure you couldn’t miss those targets cum targets if you tried!!’
You could if you weren’t wearing safety googles when that Pic assaulted your eyeballs with LUST!!! If and when you need the assistance ma’am I have a crew in standby for this sort of shit.

• #3,206
RockyBalboa said:
Wow Wow?????!!!! More like Whoaa Whooa!! Jeez-us man can you see those CREAM-BALLS will kill us all man!!! Get the caution tape we’re going to need to lock down her place and get this place clear!!

Reactions: RockyBalboa
  • #3,208
Ncontendre said:
J
Can’t the lady get some peaceful rest for one night SIR why must this always end in cuckold fantasy?? Round of titties for all
The boys! Let’s get them in our mouths asap
Rest? The last thing she got was rest that night! :)

Reactions: Ncontendre
  • #3,211
What do you think of Charity's tits?

100_0651.JPG

Reactions: phucker, ZudlyZooright, lovemature and 2 others
  • #3,216
THOSE BAZOOMS “see through” my thinly veiled facade as an adult!!!

Reactions: RockyBalboa
  • #3,217
Wife's tits

Tits 4c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: phucker, ksbullforhw, ZudlyZooright and 2 others
  • #3,218
Lena's tits))

*******.com_240730_f98293d1722e.jpg *******.com_240730_7e6b2a950f1d.jpg

• Love
Reactions: phucker, bobstudio83, ksbullforhw and 5 others

Users who are viewing this thread