• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Showing off wife

Seemywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife's older co-worker has a crush on her. She is ******* that I show him pictures.

He is single so I often invite him over to watch sports, barbeques, etc. So he gets to watch her walk around in a bikini.

kithen-1.jpg b1-1.jpg

My wife's older co-worker has a crush on her. She is ******* that I show him pictures.

He is single so I often invite him over to watch sports, barbeques, etc. So he gets to watch her walk around in a bikini.

kithen-1.jpg b1-1.jpg

kithen-1.jpg b1-1.jpg
Update on my wife's older coworker:
Had him over to watch football...we live in the desert so it was still hot here, so he fot to watch my wife serve us snacks in her black string bikini. She is still nieve to him having a crush on her. I let him look in my wife's underwear and lingerie drawers and he drrrrr_(2).jpgespecially liked her red teddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back