• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

showing up my girlfriend

• Thread starterreno8889
  • Start date

reno8889

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 21, 2010
Last night I convinced her to post some pics in this site...
I´d love the idea of slowly but surely convincing her to meke me a cuckold.
I´m sure she will love your post and ideas

hijuu.jpg jiji.jpg tuio.jpg

Reactions: joost
Really nice pictures, she is hot!
Hope you will be a cuckold soon.

I could

I would help you
Good luck with your efforts. She will make you a proud cuck no doubt

She is young and very pretty. I love her floral dress. I hope she finds guys with nice chemistry who can help all her sexual fantasies cum true in delightful ways.

Be gentle, loving and supportive with her, but remember that you are not a real cuckold until she has married you and is having boyfriends stay overnight in your home (while you watch or sleep in the spare room).

You must not criticise her choice of boyfriends as she has to like them very much to have hot sex with them. She also needs to feel that they like her for herself, not just for the sex she lets them have. She needs sex wrapped in love from her boyfriends, without any jealousy from you. Treat her well and she can enjoy several guys enjoying her body, and she will love you more because you let her have a wonderful sex life.

reno8889 said:
Last night I convinced her to post some pics in this site...
I´d love the idea of slowly but surely convincing her to meke me a cuckold.
I´m sure she will love your post and ideas

damn she is one sexy girl..

The floral dress is hot. Too bad I don't live in your area or I'd make her into my girlfriend. You could sleep in the bedroom next door and hear me lay some serious pipe into her for wearing that type of homely looking outfit all tight and slutty with white cum-fuck-me-pumps. She is a prime slut that needs a little loving prodding. Follow the advice Saraha gave.

Sexy girl. Now get her to bend over, flip up that skirt and show us some pussy!

Rodney1 said:
The floral dress is hot. Too bad I don't live in your area or I'd make her into my girlfriend. You could sleep in the bedroom next door and hear me lay some serious pipe into her for wearing that type of homely looking outfit all tight and slutty with white cum-fuck-me-pumps. She is a prime slut that needs a little loving prodding. Follow the advice Saraha gave.

Rodney, is there any chance you could pick her up at her door on your white horse and take her home to your castle as a "keeper?".

He can cum and visit - and watch you in action - as well as him doing odd chores around your Castle to thank you for taking care of her.

She is a sexy real woman, man..!

yea i agree with everyone and tell her not to be shy we all want to see her

Really, really good looking!

Very sexy

She is very very nice.

She will have no problem getting any guy she wants. Very beautiful!

loved your reply guys
I´m interested in more sugestions and fantasies with her
and she is more interested in some pics of your own :D
here are some more more of her.
Im sorry for my poor english...
If you want to write us your fantasies of cuckolding me do it by e mail and we will send you some "hot" pics

23Ta.jpg yarica.jpg Lass.JPG

Reactions: joost
Very nice girl

She is very nice and sexy. Show us more, please

reno8889 said:
loved your reply guys
I´m interested in more sugestions and fantasies with her
and she is more interested in some pics of your own :D
here are some more more of her.
Im sorry for my poor english...
If you want to write us your fantasies of cuckolding me do it by e mail and we will send you some "hot" pics

I sent you an email friend. Hope you enjoy.:)

thanx everybody! your comments and ideas put us in the spot I wanted!
please keep writing...
I post some more pics of her (the last one gives me some nasty ideas :D)
contact us by e-mail

Attachments

• 23Ta.jpg
    23Ta.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,161
  • Onwas.jpg
    Onwas.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2,175
  • sio.jpg
    sio.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 2,237
What a lucky donkey I bet it could be part of the fun...:p

A DONKEY a part of the fun?!?!

Just when I thought I read it all around here.

Users who are viewing this thread