• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

showing up my girlfriend

• Thread starterreno8889
  • Start date
She looks to be one lovely girl. Very beautiful.

The idea of her going topless to a sauna got me all worked up haha.
We did get to go to a sauna a couple of times but they for where girl and boys separate. I can´t stop thinking what else some guys could do to her if she "got in the wrong room", even if they just whatch just exites me.
If, by some chance, someone feels that he can write some story of that situation send it to our mail.
Its is just MY fetish to hear or read that kind of stuff, but will send pics of her as response.
Posted some more pics for inspiration.

P.D: the donkey can also do but seems just a bit to much haha

Attachments

• risp.jpg
    risp.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,724
  • fitr.JPG
    fitr.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,401
This is working hehe! All I want to do now is read ideas of how to pervert her in every way you can imagine. I get hard just thinking that my gf is slowly but surely wanting another guys cock!
help me whith your coments... .
Describe scenarios en everything, I ll post more pics, promised.
Thank you!

Id fuck her tight pussy with a real dick till she came all over it, then make her taste her own cum then blow my load down her throat

she has a very nice ass in the last pic

reno8889 said:
This is working hehe! All I want to do now is read ideas of how to pervert her in every way you can imagine. I get hard just thinking that my gf is slowly but surely wanting another guys cock!
help me whith your coments... .
Describe scenarios en everything, I ll post more pics, promised.
Thank you!

You can try doing what I have done with my new girlfriend recently. I started by introducing my fantasy of fucking her with another man. Don't push it, slowly get her to join in the fantasy and make it her own. I do this while she is hot during love making, while I am fucking her slowly from behind.

After weeks she starts sucking my finger like it was another man's cock while I fuck her from behind. The idea turns both of us on and I continue to progress the fantasy story.

Finally, in the last few weeks, after fucking her and making her cum, I start slowly teasing her again, from behind and I whisper in her ear "say yes if you want me to find a man for you that we can both fuck you together"...

She says nothing, but I slowly start to fuck her from behind and massage her wet clit with my fingers. Slowly she starts to whisper "yes", then louder "yes" then as she is about to cum she is like "yes, yes find me another man, I want you to bring me another man".. very hot, very erotic.

Now she is ready for it I have to actually bring her another man. I have to wait a while because we don't live in the same city and she won't be back for several weeks, but she is definitely ready.

If you are interested I can also tell you the story what happened with my previous girlfriend in the sauna... more pics please :)

I was talking to a 50-year-old virgin woman last night, and she said the guy next door has a girlfriend at last and she could tell they were having sex, because their headboard was bashing the wall between the two apartments.

She rang me on her phone, and we chattered for quite a while, but it was more like a whisper for her, in case they heard her telling me. At one stage she held the phone against the wall, and I "got the message". The wall talked back to me through the phone.

I wanted to say to her, "isn't it about time you took sex for a test drive?"

If religion had not fucked her mind, the guys would have been all over her, because she has the body of a model and a mind that keeps saying, "no way!"

It is obvious she wants sex, but is too scared to let herself take the plunge.

reno8889 said:
Last night I convinced her to post some pics in this site...
I´d love the idea of slowly but surely convincing her to meke me a cuckold.
I´m sure she will love your post and ideas

Pretty teenager, so much to offer horny bulls, so look after her well (for them).

She looks really nice! Also hot heels she is wearing!
Does she know about your cuckold feelings?

wow what a sexy woman you got there. what part of the world you from. i would love to take her to a sleazy peep show and fuck her as she sucks multiple cocks through a gloryhole. please if you can post some more pics with less clothes

rjone said:
Ahh that last pic of her in the sauna is something. Imagine her topless in a public sauna when some guys enter and can't keep their eyes off her, and she doesn't mind the attention...

That would be amazing -win-win-win-win-wooooooooooooo !!!!!! OoooH aaah, I lost my bra, don't know where my nickers are !!!!!!!!

nice girl men really hottt

Long time I dont post but please take special notes on the pics below.
They are from the party SHE assisted whit some friends.
The first time I saw them I almost cummed in my pants, please tell me she is not a tease...

Attachments

• 565656.JPG
    565656.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,848
  • 4545454.JPG
    4545454.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,627
Damn! I'd make sure that slut wouldn't be walking right for Weeks!

She took atleast 2 cocks that night ..

your girl is soooo hot and looks like a sexmachine. I thing she needs a proper fuck a well hung big deviced black man. imagine this, she bend and up her ass possible she can and wait her bull's bbc infront of you, you helplesly watching her. she ready to give what she have vith passionately his bull. and then her bull looks your eyes with a self confidence and thanks you for letting him to use your tinny innocent angel, a cock eager bitch.And now it's the time for you and your dady's daughter GF, it's the point to never go back. Her bull's huge, venny, absolutely viril and masculer scent cock ready for do his job. When his warm huge head touch your angels pink, tight, virgin asshole she passionatly wait. Huge cock is slowly slide her by tear her holes muscles, its a painy and difrent experiment for first time for her. She helplessly moaning with pain and passion. İts hard to explain but you erected hardly you never felt before. Your dady's daughter type angel turning a BBC ***** in front of you. Now her bull in her hole deeply you never can. He hold the record you can't reach closer. She is ok now taking a pace and totaly accept the bull'S huge cock. Can you see your angel GF is now living a metamorfoses she not a innocent, virgin ass angel anymore. She turn a cock eager BBC nasty slut.
OOhh it's hot isn't it. you lucky cuck boy. Read this to your GF I bet she is exciting and begg for you "let's do it real"

Keep the updates coming. I would like pics of what the guys are leaving for you to clean up.

No new pics yet... I´m waiting the ones fron the new years party where she will assist again whith "friends"...hehe
Just guessing waht she will do or WEAR gets me all worked up!

Attachments

• 222222222.jpg
    222222222.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 2221.jpg
    2221.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,082
  • 333333.jpg
    333333.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,452

Users who are viewing this thread