Showing wife naked to other men.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
I have talked about Nudist clubs, quite often, and will share this short story about my first marriage. She and I visited a small club near where we lived, but there were only five other men there, and NO other women.

She did not undress at first, and the other men would quietly speak to me when she wasns't nearby and ask if I was going to let them "get a look at her". One even told me that he knew the others would like " a look at her pussy". I told them to be patient and I would see if I could get her out of her clothes.

She finally did undress, to get into the water, and after that she stayed naked until we left. There was lots of time for the men to study her naked body.

Later I talked with one of them again and he told me that after we left they all talked about how they would have liked to fuck her. He told me "I just loved looking at your wife big titties and that hairy cunt!"

It was exactly what I wanted, of course, for other men to look at her naked body and think of how they would have liked to fuck her.

Reactions: toolman2c
I would Love to see my wife naked in front of other guys, I've shared a few pics but I'd love to see it in person like on amateur night at a strip club but I very much doubt I'd get that to happen. I'm trying to arrange a boudoir photo session for her, I'm almost certain she'd go for it if presented the right way, and I'm pretty sure she'd have no problem flashing her pussy at a total stranger (although she'd probably tell the photographer that she'd only get naked if he didn't show the pics to her hubby, lol)

dressed up for strip club

My buddy was visiting from Florida and I told him my newest Babe like to dress wicked and go with me to the strip club. That she looked as hot as the strippers.
When he met up with us he saw what a difference she was - she is not a brunette but she doesn't want to be recognized at a place like that.

She was shocked I told him about her going to strip clubs. She gets very turned on there and that can get crazy. My buddy got to see exactly how crazy she can get.

2-25-11 stripper 094.jpg 11-19-10 197.jpg 11-19-10 220.jpg

Reactions: Geglu and whitneycd4u
when someone sees my babe naked, it always involves her sucking their cock.

The best

302stang said:
My buddy was visiting from Florida and I told him my newest Babe like to dress wicked and go with me to the strip club. That she looked as hot as the strippers.
When he met up with us he saw what a difference she was - she is not a brunette but she doesn't want to be recognized at a place like that.

She was shocked I told him about her going to strip clubs. She gets very turned on there and that can get crazy. My buddy got to see exactly how crazy she can get.

Your wife is the hottest slut in this site!

Reactions: Geglu
302stang said:

She's a beautiful women:)

You like???

This is her without the disguise. And that is my buddy a couple days later having her entertain before he's hopping on the plane and heading home.

2-25-11 072.jpg

We've been nudists 25 yrs. Its great to see ehr strut her big cunt bush while nude in he.els

yes , i always love showing my wife off and it has had its consequences many times .. but watching her pleasure guys is intense and i enjoy that a lot alsos12.jpg
s12.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c and Geglu
I love to show my wife nude to other guys.

This is the reason I started to post pictures of her on this forum.

We had a little adventure on the lakeside about 3 years ago (she was 27 years old). There were a fisherman about 60 year old fishing about a 50 meters away of our resting place. I asked my wife to drop the top off and take a sunbath topless to show the fisherman her breast. I was aroused. She didn`t want to do it. I asked and asked, but she was to shy. So I asked her to stand up and said that I`ll stand behind her and touch her breast, so he will see us cuddling and me massaging her breast, but he will not see them. She was not sure but she agreed.
So we stood up and I unwrapped her bra. I begun to fondle and squizee her breast. My penis was full hard on pushing on her butts. I felt she was aroused also. She lift her arms high to touch my hair. Without asking I lowered my hands to her belly revealing her breast. This situation lasted for about half a minute. I noticed that fisherman was peeking on us. She then came to her mind and the show was done. I wanted to fuck her so we get on a car and drive home.

It was great.

Reactions: toolman2c and Geglu
I also love to show off my wife. She is a bit shy about nudity but has a passion for fancy lingerie and is a real exhibitionist about it. Sometimes when we are on vacation we call room service to have someone bring us up a few drinks. Maria answers the door to our room in her panties. Of course every now and then it's a waitress, but if it's a waiter she asks him to come in while she looks for some money to pay him and give him a tip. Her purse is always in a place where she has to bend over and get it, so she pretty much has her ass right in the guy's face. She wastes time fiddling around in her purse and pretending she can't find her money so that the guy can get a really good look at her. Meanwhile I stand there getting stiffer and stiffer with a real shit-eating grin on my face. I love it when she does that. She's done it about 15 times in the last 6 or 7 years.

darkbull4wfs said:
Well if I was your friend I would be around your house a lot and start doing the heavy lifting for your
wife and help her gardening/carrying bags/taking garbage out etc till she liked me.
One night when she was sleeping I would crawl into her bed and pretend i was you and would mount
her and get my fat black uncut horse cock in her hairy pussy and fuck her all night
in the morning i would make her suck me off and swallow my black seed and bring her down stairs for
brunch which you would cook in our honor
al
Thank you Darkbull Sir . for you kind words , I have A LOT of fantasies about a big black uncut horse cock fucking my wife . Making my wife submit to a big black cock Master , oops and me too .

my white wife in uk loves sex and is into black guys and if any guys want to chat more with us , drop us a line at shazne@easy.com

Son of John said:
We have talked about this before, but I can't find the posts now. So, I will ask again! How do the men who visit these sites feel about other men seeing their wives naked?

Even if it's an accident, or if it was planned, how do you feel to know that other guys have looked at her tits and pussy and are probably thinking about what it would be like to fuck her.

I have had a lot of experience in this area, but will reserve my own insights until I hear from some others.

Again: How do you feel about other men seeing your wife naked? Does it make you angry and jealous, or does it excite you?
i love to show her off, very proud to share her, she is fantastic

Ive got a few photos of the wife printed on 8x11 color, nude spread shots, and I posted them up in my garage toolbox. My wife knows they are there, but always made sure our pest control guy never saw by closing the tool box. One day, the pest guy is on his way, and we know he is going to do the garage. I lift the lid and try to get the wife out of the house before she noticed, but no luck. She insisted, and persisted, and finally she went back into the garage, and lifted the lid, knowing he would spray all around it, and under it, and get a full eyeful of her naked body. My cock throbbed for an hour after we left, knowing he would see her...

bustywifeposter's wife is HOT!Screen Shot 2013-09-06 at 10.51.56 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-09-06 at 10.57.51 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-09-06 at 10.50.29 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-09-06 at 10.51.56 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2013-09-06 at 10.57.51 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2013-09-06 at 10.50.29 PM.jpg

Reactions: whitneycd4u and leonm
pantylines said:
bustywifeposter's wife is HOT!Screen Shot 2013-09-06 at 10.51.56 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-09-06 at 10.57.51 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-09-06 at 10.50.29 PM.jpg

Thank you Pantylines!

Son of John said:
Ginger, this is not as unusual as you might think. I have known of young guys who wanted jobs at hotels for this very reason. They knew there was a good chance to see the women naked.

And, lots of times, it is the husband who sets the situation up, by calling the desk for something, then arrangeing for their wives to be in the bath. Then when the guy comes in, he "accidentally" opens the bathroom door, and there she is, stark naked, tits and pussy and all, for this young guy to look at.

As I have been learning over the last few years, there are so many husbands, maybe even a majority, who would love to show their wives' tits and pussies to other men if they knew how to make it happen!!

Son of John, I’m not sure about young guys wanting to take up hotel jobs for this reason alone, but truth to tell, ever since my wife took to this lifestyle we’ve been enjoying the hotel thing. She’s been ‘set up’ in hotel rooms in all of four continents (we haven’t visited Australia yet, ha, ha). Only on four occasions did we let things go beyond my wife just displaying herself. Without exception, every experience left us horny as hell, though some were quite hilarious too.

Showing nude pictures of my wife to ‘prospects’ or putting them up on the net for ‘prospecting’ has been tame stuff for us. Never did she object to it. Far from that, she’s always loved being on display before the “whole wide world” (as she puts it). We’ve done the nudist club/beach thing in the past. She’s been on much visual demand there – largely because of her colour (she’s an Indian expat, as in, from India). But that hasn’t been so exciting because of the lack of the element of ‘dare’ or ‘fear’.

Till some years ago, we would often get our kicks in two ‘safe’ sex cinema halls in Soho. Unfortunately, one has packed up and the other is not ‘safe’ any more. The guys who land up there now can become quite uncontrollable.

In the good old days, we’d land up with her dressed normally. The WCs were locked, but we could ask for the key after buying our tickets. We could get a locker (no extra charge). She would change into the most whorish attire (conveniently removable) and leave her change in the locker. We became such regulars that we even had our assigned seats.

Very, very often we went through the entire show with her sitting completely naked. If clearly indicated, the guys would be decent. They would watch – even sitting next to her, or in front or behind. Of course, they would wank. If she felt like it, she would wank a few of them, or may be let some of them touch/feel her and finger her. But there was always a great discipline. If she or I objected to something, it stopped right away.

It isn’t the same any more. Our last experience could’ve turned nasty. So we haven’t gone back.

Now we’ve devised other ways of displaying. Shall share if the folks here want to know.

Ive always enjoyed showing off my wifes. First two weren't nudists. My current and third wife( of 25yrs) got us into nudism as soon as we got thru our first yr of marriage. So we went to many mudist clubs so she could walk around nude in heels in front of all the males there. After our third visit to a club she began taking cocks bareback. We enjoyed that for many yrs.