• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissified white men.

• Thread starterSnowwhite2007
  • Start date

Snowwhite2007

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2007
With regards to the post about all white men needing to be forcefully(if need be)feminized,i couldnt agree more.While things are finally starting to change now,especially in the cities,so much more could be done.Men in power could be forcibly feminized,or "encouraged" to do so,and with regards to Babygirl2007's comments(about turning out whiteboys in prison like pancakes?)It "could" be done out here,they'd fold in the face of sheer brute force,I've seen them do it myself.(No matter how tough they may talk on here).I think it's the perfect answer to taking away power from them and making them serve us.To that end are their any boys (whiteboys)on here right now in positions of power?Let yourself be known here.

Or, we could drive YOU up to the prison with a couple of gallons of lubafax or KY apiece, dump you off, and let the Aryan Brotherhood, the Crips, and the Mexican Mafia fight over you.

This white guy with the sissy complex just needs to finally step up and have 'em snipped. He only wishes the majority of white men were as pathetic and inept as he is so he wouldn't feel so bad about being such a fucking loser........

I'd like to see anyone try to forcefully emmasculate or feminize me.

I know. He's probably j.o.-ing to my post right now.

Mmm..everone but the whiteboys.And while I'm here,i'm looking for some black cock lovers for a girlfriend.Have my own place and income and looking for someone to black cock hunt with.If you can travel i know some boys(black men)in Kansas City,Missouri that will treat us like princesses.Private message me if your interested.(Sorry about your luck their guy)Must be nice to say anything you want on here.

Sumbitch is on crack too. Who's he talking to? Itself?

Here's a pair of rusty scissors..........in case ya wanna do the job yourself and de-nut yourself......

And a sawed off stub between your legs doesnt constitute a "cock"...If anyone else would like to comment on my post,it's their for the remainder.still giggling

Snowwhite2007 said:
And a sawed off stub between your legs doesnt constitute a "cock"...If anyone else would like to comment on my post,it's their for the remainder.still giggling

And, sweetums, it's not even the meat; it's the slow-motion. Ask a real woman.

there = place in space
their = possesive of they
they're = contraction of "they are"

Holy crap this is one of the funniest threads I've read in my life!!!

And that's one of the sickest trannies I've seen!!!

Stop with the giggling its sickening!!!

Also, numbnuts, try doublespacing between sentences, and use three dots for an elipsis, not two...

God, I hate being a pedant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm witcha. I've got a cold and am on three boards right now, trying not to feel my nose and throat.

Hey, no comments about the throat, sweetums.

God,thats gross.Put that purplish thing between your legs or something.And as far as telling me what to do(placing sentences,being "white trash "etc,those days are truly over.)A new day has already begun dawning.So just sit back and um..enjoy..(giggling harder than ever now).Whats more were about to finally have a woman for president.

Users who are viewing this thread