• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissified white men.

• Thread starterSnowwhite2007
  • Start date
God that thing looks gross.

pimpology101 said:
Now what were you saying again, no-nuts?

Maybe it's from all the jacking off.(I'm giggling again)Put that thing between your legs!I'm serious.

Where I put it will be out of sight from your fagalicious mouth ya pole-smokin' shim!

Very nice to see Rosie O'Donnell to stop by to state her views!

Your the one on here looking at white women and their men having sex,and jacking your little thing off to it.I think your a sick person but personally I'm loving it.But if i had my way about it,and thats not an entirlely dead issue yet,you'd be using that thing on shemales or in servitude,so that you wouldnt keep adding a bunch of hateful children to this earth.And to be honest with you i dont think too many shemales would want you either as far as that goes.I know I'd pass.So..with that said go back to looking at mothers and daughters perv.And we'll keep posting hoping to make you even sicker.

You can't have your way. Ball-less fucks never can. Now shut the fuck up before you make me mad and I quit trying to hook you up with Blackdud!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry boys,gotta go.

pimpology101 said:
You can't have your way. Ball-less fucks never can. Now shut the fuck up before you make me mad and I quit trying to hook you up with Blackdud!

A whole crap load of you are trying to get ahold of me to be feminized.(And I'm going to help)If you'd like to contact me in private,please do so.I know a bunch of black guys that would just love to fuck you into the stone ages.(And I'm being serious)

i would serve a superior black man and heve him breed mt wife linda she is 37 and would look great with her belly swellying with his baby inside her.blks are superior in my book and deserve to rule whites

Some real pitiful motherfuckers have infested this site. Makes me damn near physically ill.

Thats right baby and theres nothing wrong with feeling that way.They are some really sweet people once you get to know them.Well if you'd like to get someone for your wife,and she's okay with it, i know someone who's extremely attractive,muscular and lives in New York and he would love to meet both of you.Contact and send pics to me at rainyskies2002 on yahoo and we'll go from their.

You must be on some good shit cause I never talk to myself the way you do on the shit I smoke!

Snowwhite
After looking at the pic in your profile the handle don't fit. All I can say it is a good thing that you aren't the spokeman for the Trannys in the world because they would be fucked literally. You seem to know alot of Brothers from New York to Kansas City. I see you are from some where in Iowa so it must be Fort Madison or Anamosa the only two Cities with Correctional Institutions for men of your wisdom. I take it this is where you got to know all these Brothers. To each his own but your thoughts you should keep to yourself.

Snowwhite2007 said:
With regards to the post about all white men needing to be forcefully(if need be)feminized,i couldnt agree more.While things are finally starting to change now,especially in the cities,so much more could be done.Men in power could be forcibly feminized,or "encouraged" to do so,and with regards to Babygirl2007's comments(about turning out whiteboys in prison like pancakes?)It "could" be done out here,they'd fold in the face of sheer brute force,I've seen them do it myself.(No matter how tough they may talk on here).I think it's the perfect answer to taking away power from them and making them serve us.To that end are their any boys (whiteboys)on here right now in positions of power?Let yourself be known here.

Interesting stuff.

More like insipid stuff. That it's appreciated by Habib is no big surprise.

Habib, stop upping these lame-ass threads you fuckin' stupid faggot

Snowwhite2007 said:
With regards to the post about all white men needing to be forcefully(if need be)feminized,i couldnt agree more.While things are finally starting to change now,especially in the cities,so much more could be done.Men in power could be forcibly feminized,or "encouraged" to do so,and with regards to Babygirl2007's comments(about turning out whiteboys in prison like pancakes?)It "could" be done out here,they'd fold in the face of sheer brute force,I've seen them do it myself.(No matter how tough they may talk on here).I think it's the perfect answer to taking away power from them and making them serve us.To that end are their any boys (whiteboys)on here right now in positions of power?Let yourself be known here.

Piss Off, Retard!

Snowwhite, you are a pathetic asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread