• Start date
yessss

Panties just like those! Can you make a little pantytent? K

afraid not more like a sleeping bag

yes

oh, wonderful pics...i love this

knotty said:
Hard to find HARD sissy clits!

Boy is it ever, but those are the ones that really show what needs to be seen!! Thanks for posting some hard ones!!!!

This is a really great thread! I'm new here, but been lurking quite a while and so glad I found this thread. I truly love little ones and wanted to thank you all so much for sharing.

5point5

What we'd all really luv is if you'd share yours! Hard! K ;)

Ok Knotty, I would ask the same. Here is my little one that's 5.5" on the very best day when completely hard. Most times it's under that. Just perfect for almost a mouthful, but not good for many women. Fits nicely into the skimpiest of panties too.

Hope you like,

:):):)

Attachments

• C2rs.jpg
    C2rs.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 205
  • C3rs.jpg
    C3rs.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 168
Thanx!

I luv yer cute little cocklet, 5p5... mine IS posted here... just search my threads. K

hi knotty,

do we have to wear our panties all the time or could we be allowed to wear other sissy items instead? i just love to feel the fresh air under my little skirts with my sissy tag dangling between my knees ...

knotty said:
I'm so pleased to see all you wimps posting pix of your "shortcummings"! Giggle.. as to what's wrong with it.... NOTHING that a pair of silky pink panties wouldn't fix! Cum on... you all know you want them, you need them... so, wear them! You'll feel SO much better if you do.... Licks, K

Like this?

sissy moan said:
hi knotty,

do we have to wear our panties all the time or could we be allowed to wear other sissy items instead? i just love to feel the fresh air under my little skirts with my sissy tag dangling between my knees ...

Do you mean like this.
Hi Knotty darling xxxxxxxxx !!!

Attachments

• Picture 98.jpg
    Picture 98.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 320
sissy

Hmmm, have 5 new pix, but couldn't up load 'em.... Sissy Moan & Candice, you sissies do have the right idea... just that, panties, oooh, I LUV to feel their silky smothness on my cheeks as i lavish special attention on yummy sissy clitties! Kisses (you know where!), K

Attachments

• Sheer 13.jpg
    Sheer 13.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 565
knotty said:
Hmmm, have 5 new pix, but couldn't up load 'em.... Sissy Moan & Candice, you sissies do have the right idea... just that, panties, oooh, I LUV to feel their silky smothness on my cheeks as i lavish special attention on yummy sissy clitties! Kisses (you know where!), K

Kisses and sucks to you Knotty,darling xxxxxxxx

YUMMM :)absolutely need to be smooth and in panties but need some freedom for expression too XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXJosi

lifelong cuck said:
If I press on my cock it disappears and I'm left with a pussy without a crack, other than that I think my cock is disappearing!

Although I am not QUITE as small as the dicklet in the pictures I feel I am well on my way. Most of the time I cannot please my wife with my dick, but can I ever eat pussy. Maybe my short cummings will be enough to one day encourage my wife to take real man.:confused:

i love to be small and feel my smallness in my silky panties. mmmmmmm
gina31501-albums-gina-s-pics-picture1704-red-panty-show-off.jpg
[/IMG]
gina31501-albums-gina-s-pics-picture1708-skirt-pink-show.jpg
gina31501-albums-gina-s-pics-picture1702-pink-panty-show-off.jpg

gina31501 said:
i love to be small and feel my smallness in my silky panties. mmmmmmm
gina31501-albums-gina-s-pics-picture1704-red-panty-show-off.jpg
[/IMG]
gina31501-albums-gina-s-pics-picture1708-skirt-pink-show.jpg
gina31501-albums-gina-s-pics-picture1702-pink-panty-show-off.jpg

Well done Sissy! I like the tattoo. Now you just need to tie a pretty little bow around your clitty and ovaries. :)

Oh, my goodness, I thought I was the only one who could push my dick up into myself, i can actually get my balls to disappear as well...

My little pimple
sc.jpg

sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

sc4.jpg

my little sissy clit

My little sissy clit, after orgasm, in panties, completely flacid, limp and useless

Attachments

• IMAG0026.jpg
    IMAG0026.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 128