• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy cuck here doesn't deserve this pussy

• Thread starter25mFL
  • Start date
Joker, What are you NUTS!!! The only thing wrong with her body is I'm not on it.

She has great legs and a very nice ass! show us more!!

Wow Great Fuking Legs Will Fuk Tha Shit Out Of Her Till She Cant Take It Anymore

well i don't want it.

sorry to revive a dead thread

hey 25/m here too in FL... She definitely has a thick body. I think she would enjoy my girth, if you are unable to please her :)

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 455
She looks like she would be nice and soft to get inside of. I can only imagine how nice she feels. Yummmmmmm.

where do i sign up??

Last edited by a moderator:
damn thats nice

I would put those sexy legs over my shoulders and fuck her into another galaxy. She has a great body and and would love to feel that warm pussy swallow my cock. She has me throbbing right now. I would pump gallons of hot cum into her and then fuck her again and again and again. If you ever come to TX, let me know. I would love to hang with you and your wife.

Im heading to Orlando for sales meeting. Going there end of July. Will send pm lemme know if shes a hotwife yet. Seems like an old thread but that pic on her back with her head turned to the side with a slight giggle mmmm.

hello room i'm new to the site and very interested with this life style hope to have some serious chats with you all?

I got the prescription for that hot ass.

more of the slut

Attachments

• brandi-event.jpg
    brandi-event.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 486
  • playboy1.jpg
    playboy1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 511
Nice to see the face that goes with that lovely soft ass :)

Would you like her to straddle my cock in that bunny girl outfit and behave like a good bunny? I'm sure when she gets moving it's a case of "Hold on tight and enjoy the ride". Beautiful.

more face pics

Attachments

• concert pic.jpg
    concert pic.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 212
yo she's fucking hot I would love to fuck her and you can suck me cock once i'm done with her.

25mFL,

She looks good. What's your relationship to her? Is she your wife? A woman friend? A friend's wife or woman friend?

I notice your first post was on 3 July 2007, and your most recent post was on 9 Aug. 2008. What's the state of her progress? Is she fucking men other than her husband yet? Does she even want to do that?

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread